Official Community Forums Home

Parents House

lynnzerben

• Members

Ok here's my problem and it's weirding me out. I'm staying at my parents house for the summer until school starts back up. No problem there, I love my parents and have a very good relationship with them. Now usually when I come home I have my "alone fun time" in the shower with the shower head, or very late at night when I know that they are asleep in their bed at the other end of the house.

Yesterday afternoon I was taking a nap and had a really great dream that got me horny. Now it takes me awhile to got off with the shower head and I now own a waterproof toy so I thought why not. For some god-unknown reason I was really worried that one of the would walk in on me. That caused a very undesirable result. An image of their faces kept popping into my head. I was SOOOOO grossed out I had to stop. It reminded me of an episode of Friends where a similar thing happened to Ross.

So I was wondering if any thing like this has happened to anyone else? And if so how did you get over it? Right now I'm afraid to touch myself, which isn't good. I open to any suggestions.

• Members

Your imagination is a powerful thing. It's already going unchecked to give you some consternation about doing your thing in your parent's house, but it can also work to your benefit. It takes an effort on your part, but you can replace the faces of the undesireable with the faces, body, feeling, and fantasy of something completely desireable. Maybe I find this easy because I was an only child out in the middle of the sticks for many of my development years, but I can see and feel what I want through my imagination very easily. So like Howard said, lock or block the door, and then have your fun.

Thurisas.

Since you said that you have a good relationship with your parents, I am assuming, that if they hear the shower going and know you're in there, they won't disturb you while you're in there. If they never have, then, try to keep that in mind. They respect your privacy, and, unless you're in serious danger, like the house is burning down, they won't disturb you in the tub/shower.

I have a good relationship with my mother, and have always known that she wouldn't walk in on me at anytime. IF she did need to use the bathroom, she would knock first. I never got to have any "playtime" in the shower/tub, cuz she has a very weak bladder, always has, so I knew that the bathroom wasn't the place for me to do that, my bedroom was.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've had a few insidences. When I was around 13 or 14 my parents didnt like the door being locked on the bathroom incase something happened to us kids while we were showing. I always did anyways because I was masturbating with the shower head! A few times my mom or sister would knock on the door wanting in while I was in the middle of it. I'd finish off when they left.

Now adays though they respect my privacy and always let me keep the door locked! And believe me sometimes Im still afraid of someone hearing me, or coming it, BUT what I do now is:

1. Always keep the shower running, even If Im masturbating on the toilet.

2. Keep the fan on.

3. Lock the door!

4. Turn on some music!!

Even through you can hear yourself and your toy, they cant hear you!! Through the years Ive also trained my self to be almost 100% silent while orgamsing alone.

• Members

Actually Howard I do have a SO and we just starting having intercourse and although I havent been able to orgasm during sex I assure you that during it and while my SO is giving me oral etc, I'm not silent in anyway lol.

~MK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm not 100% silent, but I don't make to much noise, and the one's that I do make the show drowns them out. Thanks everyone for their advice. As the summer has dragged on I found away around the problem.

• 9 years later...