Official Community Forums Home

Sex Games

Mike_d

• Members

What games do you play when you and your SO are feeling naughty? does anybody ever really play strip poker? We have some body markers and we play tic-tac-toe and naughty scrabble, not to mention some other all out sex games we bought from different places, so what do you play?

• Members

Yes, I've played naked twister...with baby oil on the tarp :D Try playing 'strip pool" and see what happens...I will warn you the green felt is kinda harsh on the arse!!

• Members

Over the years I think I have played "strip" everything. Strip pool, Strip Scrabble (I always win), strip poker (with a group and alone), strip twister, strip gin, strip trivial pursuit......plus all the "sex" games we have...the list goes on and on and on..

• Members

I don't think I've ever played strip anything... :(

We used to play regular board games or cards for sexual favors... whomever won got to be in charge for the evening.

When our kids were small and we'd play games with them we always had a 'side' bet going.. If we or the kid we picked won..... again the payoff.

Makes Candyland a hellava lot more interesting!

• Members

I've done a few strip card and board games. My all time favorite, however, was Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise or Repeat which only limits you to your imagination and the imaginations of the people you play with. I learned a lot growing up and playing that game.

Thurisas.