Official Community Forums Home

Where?

Mike_d

Places you wouldn't do it  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following places would you draw the line at having sex?

• My bed/furnature is the only place I am comfortable having sex
    • I would in a strangers home/property/car, but not on their bed.
    • In anyone else's (close friend)home/property/car, if we have time, it's gonna happen with or without permission!
    • I would in a close friends home/property/car if I had their permission
    • You would do it anywhere regardless of who owns the place or the reprocussions

• Members

I guess I am a #4. Just about anywhere, but if they have ask me not to do it in their bed, that is fine, the floor is still open, or the couch, kitchen table, shower......possiblities!!!!

• Members

When I was younger I would have sex pretty much anywhere without permission. This included MY FRIEND'S PARENTS BEDS!!! Now that I think back on it, I was sooooooo bad and probably disrespectful too.

Now, I would have sex at my friend's houses (and have) but would NEVER have sex on their bed - even if I had permission. I just think that the bed is "their" romantic spot!

I have had sex in my friend's kitchens, bathrooms, porches and guestrooms! I did, however, have sex on my mother-in-law's bed (which seems wrong on so many levels) and conceived this child there! That will teach me huh?

• Members

no, but my wife and I have house sat for some friends before and they have said in no uncertain terms, their bed was free for sex and they just wanted us to change the sheets before the got back. It was not a joke, but just a setting of the rules. If they had said, if you guys want to fool around, just try not to use our bed, fine. Their couch would have seen plenty of action. I don't think I would ask either. It's a bed, not a section of Holy Ground for me. Otherwise do you do some sorta ritual when you get a new bed?

• Members

I dogsit/housesit all the time and I've had several clients mention they don't mind as well as long as the sheets are changed. I don't think I would ever ask permission. That would be just akward. You know the ostrich theory - what you don't know doesn't hurt.

• Members

I agree, I would not ask permission, but I would respect it if they ask me not to. That is all I am saying. How odd, "uh, do you mind if I pound my wife senseless on your bed while she soaks me and the sheets, possibly your matress?"

• Members

I agree I'd respect their requests and have had a couple people ask me not to have guests. Thats just a common curtosy of watching someone's stuff.

j

I agree with Mikayla...beds are off limits. I have no problem having sex anywhere else (in a friends home) because I know my friends would (and have) do the same. I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking for permission, I think that would seem like you had it planned. There's something to be said about spontaneity, if it happens great if not oh well.

Strangers are a little different, I guess it would depend on why I was at their home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Beds are off limits, Butt other than than, the sky is the limit. Shower sex is totally awesome! I am kinda like Goldy Locks, and like to try out different chairs. As for as permission goes...I would not ask, just clean up after.