Official Community Forums Home

Clothes For The Bedroom

Guest Ollej25

Guest eminatic
Sweetie, for you, a pair of boxers and a cut off t-shirt would do the trick! (Yowzah)

lol :lol: but sometimes i want to wear the grown up clothes and be sexy :<

aesthetically i like the size of everything- it all looks proportioned, but im just annoyed that i cant fit any of the cute clothes. there was an outfit i was eyeing there, but it was "one size fits all" which usually means "your boobs are not big enough and the bottom piece will fall off."

im noticing that the standard industry size in general is getting BIGGER, and alot of lines are boasting that they now carry "all body types" which is just a fancy way of saying "plus size" since they are only adding bigger sizes, not smaller ones. what about us skinny people dammit! :(

• Members
lol :lol: but sometimes i want to wear the grown up clothes and be sexy :<

aesthetically i like the size of everything- it all looks proportioned, but im just annoyed that i cant fit any of the cute clothes. there was an outfit i was eyeing there, but it was "one size fits all" which usually means "your boobs are not big enough and the bottom piece will fall off."

im noticing that the standard industry size in general is getting BIGGER, and alot of lines are boasting that they now carry "all body types" which is just a fancy way of saying "plus size" since they are only adding bigger sizes, not smaller ones. what about us skinny people dammit! :(

I have the same problem. Sometimes size 2 is big. I can't and don't even try to to wear one size fits all, but XS will sometimes work. And if it's tight in the bust area (i'm not small, but natural)---GREAT! Not easy but you can find some things that will work.

• Members
most of the time i have to alter clothes or make my own, but there are some things that cant really be altered <_<

I don't sew, I love to cook. So, taking these items to a seamstress would not work for me.

• Members
I have a huge thing for shoes, and neither of those sites have shoes for the petite foot :( I'm also wondering how "One size fits all" works for us smaller people too. Any suggestions for the other end of the spectrum?

Edit: Just saw Fredericks has 5.5 shoes :)

Yeah i have problems with this too. the One size fits all doesn't work. Went to a local sex shop......and the XS stuff was even too big on me. I was mad!!!! Hard for me to find things that fit as im so out of proportion. Large chest but skinny. Even at the regular store i can't get those tanks with the built in bra cuz i need large for the chest area for it to cover and s-xs for the rest to fit right. when i get the s...my bra sticks out the top.......and then shoes.................OMG my feet are way to big.........I wear size 10..so i usuallly think i look funny wearing certain kinds of shoes with certain clothes.