Official Community Forums Home

Outdoors

outdoor sex  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had sex outdoors?

• No, but I fantasize about it and would like to.
    • Of course!
    • No, I'd be too afraid of being caught.

• Members

My fantasy would be to go camping for a weekend with guy in tow, somewhere where no one can hear if things get loud, and to finish off by skinnydipping together. Anyone else have outdoor fantasies?

• Members

I have had sex outdoors so much, I am not sure I have any fantasies about it left! I wrote an article on it, posted in the Sex Ed section, if anyone wants to check it out!

Some of the best sex I've ever had was outdoors!! There's nothing like "getting back to nature"!! ;)

• Members

I am with tyger, I might not be a full-fleged boyscout, but when ever we go camping, i am always prepared for getting back to nature as she put it. Out door sex can be a blast and some of the most fun you can have in the wild.

• Members

There is a small glacier-fed lake about 2 hours from home. It is at the top of a small canyon, and is absolutely beautiful. It is not well known, and therefore is not visited by many people. For several years my fantasy has been to have sex next to that lake. I hope that someday I will be able to live out that particular fantasy...

• 2 weeks later...

Sex outdoors is great and for us it usuallly has the element of being caught - in the park or backyard or by the river. But I love it when we're camping too. :P

• Members

I have had it out side my wife wived on a farm and we went on a pickneck to the field and got back to nature on the blanket. One other time we did it in the pond just below the house that was great

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My hubby and I's first time was outside on a beach on an island in Lake Erie. It was amazing.

WE now have a swing on our back deck that lays out into a bed, we love to have sex out there. I really don't think the neighbors could see us from their houses, but they chance of being seen is exhillerating and the crisp air on our bodies is amazing

• Members

Some of the best sex I have had is in a tent outdoors at a campsite. I have also had it in a pool, but my fantasy for outdoors would have to be on the beach, I guess its the romantic in my...have sex on a secluded beach with the sunsetting.

• Members

Outdoor sex is great! It feels so liberating to me! It can get a little dirty and sometimes it can be uncomfortable, though. I've had some love wounds on my back and on my knees afterwards. When you're in the heat of the moment you don't realize that you're getting so scratched up!

My husband and I had a GREAT outdoor sex session last night. Earlier in the afternoon he turned up the heater to the pool knowing that we'd be skinny dipping later that night. We've never done it in our own backyard so it was exhilerating (spelling) to be naked and surrounded by the warm water. Our neighbors were outside in their pool so we had to be quite but it was pretty dark so we were pretty daring. My favorite part was when my husband put me on a large floaty, making out for a few minutes which led into him going down on me, sucking my clit which is always a HUGE turnon for me. We finished up our skinny dippin' sex session with my husband giving me a facial. His cum was so hot against the cool night air and dripped down my face. It was one of the best outdoor sex I've had. I recommend outdoor sex to anyone.

• Members

The outdoors can be a great place to have fun and enjoy one another just always remember what posin ivy looks like or you might get something out of it you might not want. LOL

• Members

There seems to be a lot of people having sex at camp sites lol - I can't say I've ever thought about sex outdoors which has surprised me. I did have a very short sexual experience in a park once, when I was 16 and we were both very drunk so it didn't go to well, and I felt really dirty afterwards as I didn't know him very well, and when I did get to know him afterwards, he was a complete tosser! I'm more into fantasing about dungeons than outside lol - Also, never understood doing it on the beach, all that sand in the crack of your butt - ick. :lol:

• Members
There seems to be a lot of people having sex at camp sites lol - I can't say I've ever thought about sex outdoors which has surprised me. I did have a very short sexual experience in a park once, when I was 16 and we were both very drunk so it didn't go to well, and I felt really dirty afterwards as I didn't know him very well, and when I did get to know him afterwards, he was a complete tosser! I'm more into fantasing about dungeons than outside lol - Also, never understood doing it on the beach, all that sand in the crack of your butt - ick. :lol:

LOL, that is why you lay the BIG blanket down first :P

• Members
LOL, that is why you lay the BIG blanket down first :P

lol oh yeah, didn't think of something logical like that! doh :) - sand does have a habit of getting everywhere though B) under a waterfall would be exiting! :P

• Members
lol oh yeah, didn't think of something logical like that! doh :) - sand does have a habit of getting everywhere though B) under a waterfall would be exiting! :P

oh yes that would be quite fun, when you find a guy willing to do that with ya, let us all know in detail how it went

• 3 months later...
  • Members

When my ex and I were dating we were at a state park swimming.

We went back to my truck and started kissing and touching.

She was in her bikini and I was getting down with my fingers in her crotch.

We were in the parking lot for quite a while, when we sat up the cars that were parked on each side of us were gone, we didn't hear them leave and we had both windows open.

I wonder what they saw? ;)

• Members

For my favorite outdoor sex experience, :D I think it is a tie between having sex with Mr.SP in the back yard next to a big bonfire, or with him on the secluded beach in Hawaii (well I think it was secluded...I wasn't really paying attention!)

• Members

Not sure if you count having sex in a tent - if so then that is the closest we have got to having sex outside to make that time better was the it was pouring outside with lots of lightning and thunder - up for more than just in a tent, but hey I'll take what I can get :D

• Members

My last girlfriend was probably one of the best lovers I've ever had. She loved to catch me while working under a car and she would just have her way with me. Sometimes oral sometimes regular sex. We would also cruise the country roads a lot and just pull over somewhere and have at it. Most times we were in a place to see for a ways just in case but there have been a time or three that we have been almost caught by someone topping a hill or something and had to shut down immediately and find a new spot. My current lover likes this also but not to the same extent. She likes giving head while traveling, playing with her pussy while traveling, sometimes while completely naked.It is obvious that she doesn't mind trucks passing. It's a good thing I was in the Army because I just love adventure!!!!!!