Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Outdoors

outdoor sex  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had sex outdoors?

• No, but I fantasize about it and would like to.
    • Of course!
    • No, I'd be too afraid of being caught.

• Members

Grew up close to Lake Michigan myself. Had lots of those same exploits in the dunes when I was younger RC. Still good memories. D and I have made good use of the great outdoors here too. On the deck, in the lake, down by the tractor shed, but we haven't broken in the new boat yet. That's next :P.

M

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Deb I hope you have broken in the boat. That can be a lot of fun.

• Review Team

I want to take wen back to where I grew up and make love to her on the rocks of the coast listening to the waves crash against the rocks :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 6/29/2015 at 6:40 PM, RC4BLUE said:

I grew up on Lake Michigan so there was plenty of opportunities for sex in the big sand dunes or private areas under the stars. Of course there were always the times for a little oral play on hikes in the woods or sexy play on a beach, on the boat, or on an island in the middle of the river.

I too grew up on the sand dunes of Lake Michigan (Northern MI) Sex on the dunes watching the northern lights is a  magical experience. 

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Born and raised in Wisconsin we have learned and evolved into summer freaks. Sometimes winter last along time and when the temp climb above 65 degrees oh hell yes. We have 300 acres of very private land. And my husband has actually mowed our lawn completely naked. Seeing him on our rider naked makes me all hot and bothered. He loves to be naked and is the reason we are so remote. Sex outside is common plac n the summer. We entertain our like minded friends outside as well, and a good time is had by all. Sunday mornings are particularly interesting as that is when my husband and his buddy most often get together. Watching them early in the morning swallowing each other's cocks is beyond fantasy. We have a huge deck on the back of the house and many a sex party has taken place there. Yep it's my favorite place to get naked and have fun.