Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Shooting For Distance?

curiouser

In recent years I find I am no longer able to shoot for distance. Not that my distance was more than 6 inches back when I was younger. But now 99 % of the time it just dribbles out. Is thsi an age thing or have I done something I should not have? Is there a way to get my distance back?

• Members

I believe it has not so much to do with age as it does with arousal. The hornier and more aroused you are, the harder you tend to ejaculate. When you're younger, a stiff breeze can excite you and as a result you're more primed and ready to release. As you become more experienced with the world and what does and doesn't excite you, you have a harder time getting the same gusto for the same old same old. I know from personal experience that when I encounter something new that excites me that I can still hit my upper chest...looking at the old Playboy collection though? Not so much.

Thurisas.

• 12 years later...
  • Members

Arousal is certainly part of it but age does play some role.   Also, there could also be other factors such as medications or vasectomy that affect how forcefully you ejaculate.  I still love masturbating and have wonderful orgasms but can't shoot the way I used to when I was younger.  Don't worry about it, just enjoy!

• Members

i agree with cirrus20 i think that having a vasectomy plays a role in it  because you don't have sperm in  your ejaculation (volume) plus a small part of getting older and yes i do just dribbles out but still cums out in spasms for me its about 5-6 times i don't worry   about it because it still feels the same and yes i still love masturbating when i can i can go for two weeks without masturbating or sex and i find very little difference the wife has no complaints she does me and i do her we love to masturbate each other  

• 4 months later...