Official Community Forums Home

Threesomes

rockinannie

• Members

I have never had the opportunity, but I think I would love to try it. In most threesomes you hear about one guy and two girls, but I think it would be nice to have two guys.

What do you think?

Annie Hall

• Like 7

• Members

Well to be honest when I was younger and before I was married of course. I have been with 2 guys at the same time, I did have a wonderful time and since I have always loved the DP this was great!! I will admit though I would rather have the 2 women although I HIGHLY enjoyed that 2 man thing I had ALOT more fun with myself and another women and a man. Just my opinion of course. ;)

• Like 2

If I HAD to choose, I would want a FFM threesome. With active participation on all parties.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I have had both types of threesomes and I have to say I prefer FFM. I find that in a MMF threesome the men tend to be a little uncomfortable.

• Like 1

• Members

I have had many a threesome - while I prefer FFM - I have had a few MMF. Let me just say, there is way TOO MUCH TESTOSTERONE in a room with two cocks wanting the same pussy. 'Nough said! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I have never had the opportunity, but I think I would love to try it. In most threesomes you hear about one guy and two girls, but I think it would be nice to have two guys.

What do you think?

Annie Hall

If you aren't married then you should go for it if you are then talk it over with him and make it is ok with him I have done it ffm and it was great and would do it again but other half won't just wish I new then what I know :P

• Members

My threesome was with my hubby and a college-coed that was attempting to cum onto him at a party. The little tart (with little nips) did not know he was married, so I stood by watching her attempt to seduce him. Ultimately, we seduced her. She was reluctant at first, but warmed up rather quickly to my hand tightly holding her entire vulva with the power it would be ours that night. She allowed us to fuck her. My favorite part of the long evening, and it is making me wet with cum to write about it now, was when he placed my in doggie-style and had me tend to her clit with my fingers and tongue while he watch and fucked my ass hard. HOT!! Her clit was amazing...the hood had just enough room to allow me to slide my finger underneath it...the skin when gently stretched over my finger tip was amazingly pink, translucent, and beautiful. Yum! Wish you all could have been there to watch!!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Not every couple can survive a threesome. Jealousy and insecurity are two of the largest reasons for this. There must be honest, open, communication for this to even start to look possible. My gf & I have been together for 12+ years and it took me a long time to get her to talk openly and honestly. We did try a MMF once but were interrupted before we even got a good start on it. She was naked and giving us both head and her daughter showed up a day earlier than expected. Since I had already planted the seeds of open sex between us it is something we must both agree upon. I've also seen where this kills relationships because one or the other starts going back for more with no consent. We've also hooked up with another couple for some swapping. It is more in how you communicate with each other before during and after the 3some that matters most. If you try this be sure that you spend as much time with your partner as you do with the other person. There are more ways for this to go wrong than right so know this ahead of time. And if you do try it ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!!!!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I've never had a 3-some either but boy am I fantasizing about it here lately. The ultimate would be me and two guys. The highest level of emotion, for me anyway, could be achieved if my boyfriend/husband arranged the 3-some with a man he knew and trusted. We go to a cabin in the North Georgia mountains for the weekend and whatever happens, happens. No pressure, just sex. Just the three of us all alone with nothing but drive, curiosity and a commitment to all 3 of us cumming. No jealousy. Total trust. If the other guy wants me and my boyfriend/husband has to watch, oh well, he'll dig it - encourage it and even talk us through it.

Oddly, I don't get nervous thinking about me taking on two men. I probably might be during the first initial moments but a glass of wine can take the edge off. Honestly, I can imagine several positions with these guys and several different scenarios. It doesn't bother me to think of me alone with two men - in an "animal like" feeding frenzy alone in a cabin with nothing but trust and experience to bail me out. I truly think I can handle it.

I hope that my next relationship will be such that a 3-some is something that we both want and understand it's true meaning. It's just sex folks. Everyone does it and those who don't should! ha,ha.

Later,

• Like 1

• Review Team
I've never had a 3-some either but boy am I fantasizing about it here lately. The ultimate would be me and two guys. The highest level of emotion, for me anyway, could be achieved if my boyfriend/husband arranged the 3-some with a man he knew and trusted. We go to a cabin in the North Georgia mountains for the weekend and whatever happens, happens. No pressure, just sex. Just the three of us all alone with nothing but drive, curiosity and a commitment to all 3 of us cumming. No jealousy. Total trust. If the other guy wants me and my boyfriend/husband has to watch, oh well, he'll dig it - encourage it and even talk us through it.

Oddly, I don't get nervous thinking about me taking on two men. I probably might be during the first initial moments but a glass of wine can take the edge off. Honestly, I can imagine several positions with these guys and several different scenarios. It doesn't bother me to think of me alone with two men - in an "animal like" feeding frenzy alone in a cabin with nothing but trust and experience to bail me out. I truly think I can handle it.

I hope that my next relationship will be such that a 3-some is something that we both want and understand it's true meaning. It's just sex folks. Everyone does it and those who don't should! ha,ha.

Later,

It sounds like you need to come and meet some of the local poly community since you're in our backyard. PSE gets together for coffee on the second Tuesday of each month. ~Big

• Review Team
What is PSE?

Poly SouthEast is the Atlanta poly group. Not nearly the size I would expect from a city as big as ours, but I love being around a group of such open minded people. I've seen meet ups attract anywhere from 5-30 people at a time.

• Members

I was in an FFM threesome at one point and it was great fun!!! The other women and I had an awesome time with the one guy!!! What we did was we like, took turns having sex with the guy, and the other one used a toy.

Back then, I was like, bi, and so was the other girl, so all three of us were like, in the shower. Great fun. I'm straight now though, so I probably wouldn't do it again/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I had several MMF 3some many years ago & I have got to tell you it was awesome.

Mostly it was one of the guys fucking me while I sucked the other's dick. But we were able to get both of their dicks in me at once - 1 in my pussy & 1 in my ass - awkward IMO. They were not awkward with each other, but not into each other either - it felt like it was ALL ABOUT ME - maybe that is why I liked it so much!!!!!! :P

• Like 2

• Members

While watching the action in a movie last night I mentioned to hubby that that was a fantasy of mine. He just looked at me and deadpanned "It ain't NEVER gonna happen". Well duh!....Oh well, we had just simulated it pretty close using BOB! :P (But the fantasy lives on!)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Fantasy is great! But, I could never. It just wouldn't feel right. When ever SO wants to try something. I now say yes, but, just the two of us.

• Members
it felt like it was ALL ABOUT ME - maybe that is why I liked it so much!!!!!! :P

I have never done it, FFM or MMF. And while I wouldn't be opposed at all to FFM (I'd leave it up to the women, and if they were up for it, I would be, too), I'd have to say that I've thought about MMF also, and I would do it for the woman involved. I mean, I wouldn't want to do anything physical with/to the other man, but I would agree to an MMF situation it if it's all for the purpose of pleasing the woman.

It definitely is all about her, in that situation.

• Review Team
I have never done it, FFM or MMF. And while I wouldn't be opposed at all to FFM (I'd leave it up to the women, and if they were up for it, I would be, too), I'd have to say that I've thought about MMF also, and I would do it for the woman involved. I mean, I wouldn't want to do anything physical with/to the other man, but I would agree to an MMF situation it if it's all for the purpose of pleasing the woman.

It definitely is all about her, in that situation.

I knew there was a reason I like you! :D

I have talked about this with a couple of guys over the past few months. One is somewhat receptive to the idea, with the condition there is not touching between the guys. The other is, well, less receptive.

This is on my to do list, but it would be very important to have the right guys so it may never happen. Just something fun to think about, I guess.

• Like 1

• Members

I'm trying to figure out what the draw is for men. My SO has mentioned that his fantasy is to watch me with another man, whether he joins in or not (as long as there is no M/M contact). I can't figure out why a man would want to watch the woman he loves with another man. Anyone able to help me understand?

I have a hard time agreeing to it because I'm such a one man woman. I would feel like I was cheating, even if he "gave permission", or wants it to happen. I would love some insight on this....

• Members
. . . I can't figure out why a man would want to watch the woman he loves with another man. Anyone able to help me understand? ....

Can't give you much insight, but several guys on tootimid have posted that it is or would be a turn-on to watch their gal with another guy. It surprised me at first, but it seems to be not all that uncommon.

On the other side of the coin, my wife is bi-curious and would like to try a girl-girl encounter and a FFM threesome, and says she would be turned-on watching me with another girl.

I don't get it either, but it is what it is. Thinking of her with another girl is a turn-on for me, but not at all her with another guy.

• Like 1

• Members
While watching the action in a movie last night I mentioned to hubby that that was a fantasy of mine. He just looked at me and deadpanned "It ain't NEVER gonna happen". Well duh!....Oh well, we had just simulated it pretty close using BOB! :P (But the fantasy lives on!)

ha ha ha, that's really funny. I can just HEAR the tone (even though I don't know him, yk?)...

This one should really stay in fantasy for me, I think. I am WAYYYYY too jealous! What the poster above said about it being a relationship killer is the truth for me, I know it would be.

• Members

As some of you know, Sweet and I have been talking about this for a while. Poly/Open has been discussed with the focus recently on trying out the lifestyle with a FFM threesome Her just watching at first, then joining in later if she warms up to it. She has a major turn on with the thought of watching me please another woman but she has some jealousy so it is slow going working through those issues.

The flip side is a turn on for me. I am not the jealous type. I want her to feel as much pleasure in this lifetime as she can obtain. She is a big fan of DP. I could watch her take cock after cock until she passes out in ecstasy. That, IMO, would be too cool. I just want her to feel the same for me.

Come at it honestly with open communication and a partner who can either deal with the jealousy or simply doesn't possess that quality and I think you're fine.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• Members
OK,,The big turn on I think is seeing your girl get soooo turned on with 2 good dicks! To feel her cum so hard that she shakes all over your dick is hot. My girl has used a vibrator in her ass and my dick in her pussy. She came a couple of times and good and hard ones! Sometimes us guys like a"dirty" girl. But if we ever did it,,we would have to get a hotel room(out of our town),get her dressed really sexy(thigh highs,high heels,short skimpy skirt,low cut top),,go some where,,have a few drinks and find a second guy,,have him follow us back to the hotel and then have him leave after,,no hanging around,,but we dont want a STD(even with condom's)so toys will do for now. The girls on the DVD's we watch look like they are having a GREAT time.I do think that girls think about if they are up to the challenge of having 2 guys and the different positions. Just like a guy wonders if he can satisfy 2 girls. I've told her if we did MFM we have to try FMF,,,she does not(so she says) want FF action.I think the second person should be very hot looking since it is a fantasy and will never happen (with that person) again. If you totally love your SO and trust them there should be no trust issue. I would not want to do this with a friend or neighbor(obvious reasons), but if you could prove a person was D/D free and only did it once then you can say "We did....." and enjoy the memory.

Agree with you 100%! Just a one time lark under ideal, drama-free conditions with a gorgeous specimen you would never see again would be a hot memory you could use for years to cum! :P