Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Sex Messaging

I'm new to tootimid and i'm a virgin. When i do find that special someone i wanna know what would please him. I don't want to come off completely naive and clueless. Anyone got any advice they could give. This is where men can give me imput too. What pleases you?

I did do some practicing with a friend IMing him. But now he's totally blowing me off.

• Members

I'm also a virgin, but I know more about sex then friends I have who have actually had sex. This is mostly do to the fact that I decided to educate my self. I would definitely take Howard's advice, that's what I did.

*leia has some great advise. The first thing to do is educate yourself, not only about what to do, and how to do it, but also about the reprocussions of sex. Such as pregnancy and STDs. ALWAYS use condoms. Many guys will proclaim that "I'm clean, just look at me". Well, a lot of STDs either go dormant sometimes (like herpes and genital warts), or don't really have symptoms until much later on. I know, that sounds motherly, but, it's best to be fully informed.

Also equally important, learning how to pleasure yourself! If you don't know what turns you on, how are you going to let your lover know what you like? Trust me, they will ask. And if you say "I don't know" then they will be just as puzzled as you are. Everyone masturbates. It's kinda that secret expectation. Learning and exploring your body, learning what works and what doesn't on you.

Also, learn to listen to people. Learning how to listen is very important. Really understanding what people are saying. Why? Because not only teaching your lover how to please you is important, but learning and listening to them is just as important. Nobody wants a selfish lover. Who wants to give give give all of the time, and never recieve? Listening not only to words of encouragement, but also groans, moans and growls of pleasure. There will be varying degrees of it. Asking "do you like that?" is also a great, direct way of finding out what they like.

When the person you find to make love with finds out you're a virgin, don't be shy about it. But, understand that that person will not expect you to know it all, or very much for that matter. So, don't think you need a PHD to get into bed with someone. It takes time, patience, and a willingness to teach and be taught to become a great lover.

Best wishes!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

A virgin is something most people haven't seen in a long time. Since you are still a virgin I would encourage you to remain this way until you are married. I promise you your husband to be will treasure this. Just because you lack experience doesn't mean you have to be naive. It is a great thing to know for sure what gives you pleasure! Since women have the hardest time achieving a climax. For the most part this is due to a lover that doesn't know how to please a woman. You should be vocal about this if he is not soing it for you. It is the only way he will learn to please you. Another thing that may help is a collection of Penthouse Letters, Forum, or short story collections. Reading these will give you some idea of what other areas you may want to try.And possibly the best that you could learn is having an open mind. This doesn't mean that you have to try anything you don't want to. It is more a matter of not shaming or humiliating your partner. This can kill a sexual relationship quicker than anything. Just tell your partner you do not wish to try that at this time.