Official Community Forums Home

G Spot

roni

• Members

ok this is my first post so please forgive any mess ups.

but i would like to know if you can give yourself g-spots orgasims too often..ever since i learned to do it (thank you so much mikayla!!!!!!!!!) so now i'm doing this like three to four times a day...i'm must say i'm getting pretty good. if i give myself a clit O one first i can get a g one in about 5 min..and some times i get a little wet and other time soak my bed even with a towel,,, :P i'm in heaven but what i'm afraid of is it like a clit O and like male mastubation?? can i start getting desentised??? should i back off or will this delight be as easy as it is later as it is now since i'm doig it so often????

It takes a long time to get desensitized to anything. Usually, areas start to go numb first, and that's due to the vibes being in one area.

However, if you are truly concerned, and are opting for masturbation instead of having real life sex, then I would back off. However, practice makes perfect, and you are learning fast how to pleasure yourself. Nothing wrong with that!!!The more you learn about yourself, it usually makes it easier to cum faster and easier as well! :)

• Members
NO, you are not going to desensitize, short of doing permanent damage to nerves. YOu would have to cut them, or burn them, to do that kind of damage. However, the synapses need Oyxgen and a host of hormones and chemicals to work right, and you can become " numb " with over use.

Have no fears. A little rest restores everything. Use some common sense. You would pace yourself if running a race, because of the strain on both the muscles, and your circulatory system( heart and lungs.) You need to pace your self whenever you are engage in any physical activity, including G-spot stimulation. Give your body time to rest and circulate fresh blood to those nerves and muscles too.

Howard

ok now i'm worried i might have a problem...in single right now so i only have me to pleasure myself. i've always had some difficulty getting a clit orgamism "MY LADY" i call her can be sensitive at times and a little moody, with oral sex i could always cum so when i had a partner it was no problem, my vibes and fingers can be to harsh sometimes and she goes into hiding and it can take a very long time to cum if i do at all....so now that i've mastered my g-spot i'm out of control, i've been under alot of stress so i have been using it to relive the stress. whats the problem? i have no control, giving my self up to eight a night, and if i used my blue vibe (your free gift to me :D ) i can ejaulate within i min. so fast that after a few min i go again. so is this normal or can a women prematurly ejaulate the same as a man??

don't get me wrong i love it, besides the fact i have been using up all the towels in the house lol. i'm just wondering if this is healthy????

• Members
There is nothing wrong with you. IN FACT, I would say that you are functioning perfectly. Only eight orgasms in an evening? Trust, me you are good to go for many more than that, without working up a sweat!

The problem with stress, and how it affects your sex life, is that if often makes you want to go at sex with a serious vengeance, rather than play and have fun. Mood is affected most by the stress, and a bad mood is always going to make sexual pleasure difficult to achieve. I don't know many people, men or women, who feel sexually aroused when they are in a bad mood. I have represented some rapists who could only seem to get an erection if they were very angry at the woman they were raping, mostly because they were acting out a fantasy of power over some other dominant female figure in their life. But, they were obviously not normal people, nor did they enjoy sex normally, either.

Men, too, have trouble achieving a climax through masturbation when they are under stress, and sometimes can't even get an erection. ( Talk about adding to stress!) .

So, I think you are very normal, and need not worry about anything. If you feel your clit going numb from your vibrator, move the vibrator off your clit, and work around it. Use the vibrator on other erogenous zones. Use your hands and fingers to play with, pull, twist, pinch, your labia, both your outer and inner labia. All that physical attention will cause blood to fill those tissues, and make your labia even more sensitive. My wife once ran an icecube around the rosebud of my ass, and that darn near made me climax- a most unexpected feeling. So, explore and enjoy. You know that you know how to climax, so play with yourself and find out all the other ways that can also work.

Howard

ok i'm a little confused or maybe you didn't understand my question, i was asking if becaues i was able to climax so fast and easy if that was cosidered premature ejaculation....on the artical about g-spot orgasims it say it can take awhile while i can reach one in under a min after i had a few....

also your remark that i "only had 8 orgasms" in one night might not seem alot to you but to me its like the fouth of july. i myself have a problem thinking a man can reach that many in a couple of hours, but hey what do i know i'm new here...and you comment about you dealings with rapist is something i don't think any women wants to hear about when she is talking about intiment subjests like these.

For a woman to have 8 orgams in one night, by herself is amazing!! And in a GOOD way!! I wanna be like you!!! *HUGS*

Personally, I don't believe that a woman can have premature ejaculation. You're having all the regular "O" feelings? Then, you're just able to get yourself off easily. Don't worry about it, and consider yourself lucky! Enjoy it.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

My husband was manually stimulating me this morning, and he seems to be able to find it very easily. The feeling is so great that I think it's play that I would want each time.

I don't think you'll desensitize, I think you'll just be more easily orgasmic this way.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

havent been here in awhile, noticed this I wrote this almost a year ago...UPDATE>>>>>>G-spots are my best friends....can have them anytime, by myself, a toy, or a partner,,,,had 50 one night..you lie, you say!! haa haa NO!!! yep have it down to an art..in fact have to prevent them sometimes since it get so wet..and I mean wet! that we had to stop and wipe us both down a few times,,like a slip and slide lol.....good luck to all who are new at it. just keep trying anything and everything