Official Community Forums Home

The Tongue

Mike_d

• Members

It's soft, purple and always willing to service your needs!

gk15013main.jpg

This toy for the fella's is a bit heftier than I expected. It's shaped like a mouth, but the overall shape kinda makes me think of the old things that came up out of the pipes on Mario Bros. and tried to eat your character. Pushing those thoughts out of my head, I looked and realized, this is kinda short. It's only about 5 inches long, but there is alot of jelly used in making this toy comfortable and strechy. The other great feature of this toy is the bullet it comes with. While it's pretty much a standard bullet (and if you don't have one, you should have one; they could be the most versitile toys available) but below the hole for your shaft, there is a small hole on the back side that comes about 1/3 of the length of the toy. You can lube up your bullet and slip it in to make the entire toy vibrate, and believe me, it feels great!

After a brief absence from my home for work, I was greeted by my wife with a masturbation night. While she was using one of her favorite vibes to tease her way to orgasm, she wanted to watch me stroke with this toy. I used some of my favorite silicone lube (which is totally safe since this toy is jelly and not silicone, remember, never use silicone lube with silicone based toys) and I added a bit to my hard on an slid in to the waiting mouth. I noticed that the lube didn't go quite as far as I wanted and needed to reapply. The channel you use is rifled like the barrel of a gun and that quickly draws some of the lubrication away, so you might need to use a bit more than you would think. After the addition of more lube, I slid the tongue all the way down and felt the tongue of the toy on my balls and I worked the shaft around some and it added to the overall. However, I am not the longest fella in the world, but I came out of the end of this toy pretty regularly. Most guys over 6 inches will have the head poking out on each down stroke. This does not make for the most enjoyable experience. The top is soft, but not quite soft enough to take the edge off hitting the back of the crown on my head. I wound up not taking it up and down the entire shaft to avoid this. Now, overall, this is a good, (semi) solid product that I will use again, I just have to remember to not go to the base and back. The tightness and bullet made for a great feeling and a powerful orgasm that came just seconds after my wife did. We had a great night and the fun did not stop there!

Need something for those long nights?

• Members

Nice review. I just couldn't get past the hilarious mario bros reference. It does look like a purple fireplant.

• Members
I was cleaning it the other day after using it again and caught myself humming the mario bros. theme!

*laughlaughlaugh*

Just for you, Mike... ;)http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella It's one of my husband's favorite online finds -- he's behind me giggling as it plays while I get the address to post here. Hehe!

Glad to know it's a keeper that aided in a most enjoyable night with your wife! :wub:

• 4 weeks later...