Official Community Forums Home

Your First Time Having Sex: How Was It?

Tyger

• Members
my first time was horrible. i had never had ANY experience with a guy before (never held hands/kissed/etc), i was 19 (yeah im a late bloomer i guess). i invited my (now bf but at the time he was barely an aquaintence) over as a friend. he was over not even 5 minutes and shoved his hand up my skirt, and when i tried to push it away he shoved it harder. i started crying and then he tried to have sex with me but i was so tight and it hurt so bad he couldnt get in...

a few days later he came back and we had "sex" (he penetrated me for about 30 seconds) and it hurt SO bad. i didnt say anything but it definately brought tears to my eyes.

we were looking back on it recently and he claims he never knew i was crying, didnt notice i was trying to push his hands away and also didnt know i was a virgin.

Please be careful The kind of behavior you describe is not usually over one time, it is an ingrained pattern. Take care of yourself.

• Members

Glad I'm not the only one who saw red flags on that one.

God, that was beautiful Iha. I bet we all wish our experiences had been like that!

• Members
my first time was horrible. i had never had ANY experience with a guy before (never held hands/kissed/etc), i was 19 (yeah im a late bloomer i guess). i invited my (now bf but at the time he was barely an aquaintence) over as a friend. he was over not even 5 minutes and shoved his hand up my skirt, and when i tried to push it away he shoved it harder. i started crying and then he tried to have sex with me but i was so tight and it hurt so bad he couldnt get in...

a few days later he came back and we had "sex" (he penetrated me for about 30 seconds) and it hurt SO bad. i didnt say anything but it definately brought tears to my eyes.

we were looking back on it recently and he claims he never knew i was crying, didnt notice i was trying to push his hands away and also didnt know i was a virgin.

Wow. I would have run away. And fast.

• Members

Thanks for sharing your stories everyone.

I being a virgin, still, after reading some of those posts...is even more petrified to eventually lose mine....I'm scared it's going to be horrible. Bah, now I'm frightened...I don't have any experience, beyond kissing. I would like to have sex someday, but now I fear it will be the worst experience of my life.

• Members
Thanks for sharing your stories everyone.

I being a virgin, still, after reading some of those posts...is even more petrified to eventually lose mine....I'm scared it's going to be horrible. Bah, now I'm frightened...I don't have any experience, beyond kissing. I would like to have sex someday, but now I fear it will be the worst experience of my life.

it isn't all bad. you just have to find the right guy. although my first wasn't the right guy for me he was the right guy for the situation at hand. we had only been dateing a few days but knew eachother a few months. i was tired of losing boyfriends because i wasn't ready. so i agreed. he was really sweet about it all. we were in his apartment and he kept asking if i was sure, ready and if it hurt. he explain everything he was doing so i expected it and could prepare for it in any way necesary. he went slow. it hurt a little and i had very little bleeding. i was a little ashamed after wards as i had always wanted to wait for marriage. but looking back i'm glad i agreed when i did. after two months of us going out. he raped my best friend. i felt so bad for her but still kinda glad it wasn't me as it probably would have been. i think that first night we were together was probably the only good night of our relationship.

Guest eminatic
I agree with Synirr. You're DATING HIM?! The guy who I posted about who did something similar to that with me is never going to get a chance to date me now. That worries me a little.

well, he said that since i was so "attractive" he didnt think there was any way i would not have already been asked out/had sex by age 19. he also says he was obsessed with me, and didnt think he even had a chance with me (because i must be getting sooo many offers :lol: ) so he was REALLY nervous.

and...(he'd kill me if he found out i told anyone this :lol: ) hes always had....problems maintaining an erection (which was why my first time was so short) and he thought i would never speak to him again if he couldnt keep an erection. he had gotten dumped by his last gf for that reason, and then didnt date for a few years (hes a bit older than me) so i was the first girl he'd been with in a long time.

i remember when he found out i was a virgin a few weeks later he kind of freaked out. he said he wouldnt have talked to me if he knew i was a virgin. (he thinks he isn't 'good enough' because of his problem and didnt want anyone to deal with that for their first time)

he's been very supportive and has really helped me learn about my body sexually. i had never even masturbated before i had sex because i thought it was disgusting for a girl to do it >.> and i had never had an orgasm....it took me a year after losing my virginity to have my first orgasm with a toy.

also im not really "dating" him anymore; he dumped me over a text message a few months ago (im not sure why, i thought everything was going great) and then cut off all contact with me. then about a month later he said he wanted to see me again...so we still see each other and are still having sex but we're not really "together"...kind of confusing to explain lol.

• Members

Littlemissnoname,

Please don't let anything cause you any undue worries about this. Just make sure that when you do finally go for it make sure that it is with someone you trully care for who cares for you as well and of course if you don't really feel that lust with this person then that would be another sign to hold off. So many of us jump into it just to see what all the fuss is about, but if there is not a real connection there, especially when you are young it might tend to leave you feeling empty and disappointed. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with some sex just for sex later on, but I trully think that you will have a better experience if your first time has some romance and depth of feeling there. Best wishes for a hot and happy future! :D

• Members
well, he said that since i was so "attractive" he didnt think there was any way i would not have already been asked out/had sex by age 19. he also says he was obsessed with me, and didnt think he even had a chance with me (because i must be getting sooo many offers :lol: ) so he was REALLY nervous.

and...(he'd kill me if he found out i told anyone this :lol: ) hes always had....problems maintaining an erection (which was why my first time was so short) and he thought i would never speak to him again if he couldnt keep an erection. he had gotten dumped by his last gf for that reason, and then didnt date for a few years (hes a bit older than me) so i was the first girl he'd been with in a long time.

i remember when he found out i was a virgin a few weeks later he kind of freaked out. he said he wouldnt have talked to me if he knew i was a virgin. (he thinks he isn't 'good enough' because of his problem and didnt want anyone to deal with that for their first time)

he's been very supportive and has really helped me learn about my body sexually. i had never even masturbated before i had sex because i thought it was disgusting for a girl to do it >.> and i had never had an orgasm....it took me a year after losing my virginity to have my first orgasm with a toy.

also im not really "dating" him anymore; he dumped me over a text message a few months ago (im not sure why, i thought everything was going great) and then cut off all contact with me. then about a month later he said he wanted to see me again...so we still see each other and are still having sex but we're not really "together"...kind of confusing to explain lol.

As long as you feel safe and are in control it is your call. GEEZ how did this thread turn into the date rape and scary forced first time thread??? I guess that is just the way it goes for some girls. You virgins out there be careful! Make sure you feel comfortable with the guy, get to know him for a WHILE! I would say at least a few months before you give it up and make sure the guy stays sober! I seriously did not think this kind of thing still happened in this day and age. Cripes who are these cave men and who the hell are their parents?????

• Members

For me, it was at 21, in college. I was becoming increasingly uneasy, as it seemed everyone around me had long since done it, but not me. And I was (and am) pretty introverted, and never did have the knack for picking up chicks. Although there were some smooching and groping encounters with a few girls here and there, nothing went very far.

On one particular night I had to blow off some steam and got bombed. Eventually everyone else had gone off to bed, and I found myself alone on a couch with a girl, clipping her finger nails, and then on to smooching. I invited her into my room, and was surprised at how willingly she accepted. So we smooched and foreplayed and this and that, but because I was still pretty bombed, and maybe a little nervous, Mr. Happy would not perform. Eventually the girl left. I was pretty mad at myself, having this naked girl on my bed and blowing the opportunity.

We got together a few days later and did it. It was OK and all, but it did not give me any sensation of, "Now I'm a MAN! YEAH!" It was more of relief that I could check that activity off my to-do list and feel less of an oddball.

She at one point said she was surprised to learn I was a virgin, since during the drunken encounter I seemed to be a good kisser and seemed to know what I was doing with the foreplay.

• Members

Thanks for the additional info. I'm still kinda worried about your situation though.

• Members

The first time i willingly had sex I was 16.

I had the biggest crush on this guy, he was so cute.

We lived in differant cities, he would drive for almost 2 hours to come see me.

He said he loved me, I think it was just because I was giving him some.

So anyways, the first time we did anything, it was in his car, a chevelle to be exact.

the tire iron in the middle of my back was not indusive to helping me relax.

so, there we were having sex in the back of his car, when his best frined comes and knocks on the window.

He and his friend had like a 30 minute chat, I was laying underneath him with a tire iron poking me in the back, I was buck nekkid, and so is he, and these two are going on about a football game!!

So, he lets me up, and of course we had to have some drinks to help me relax a bit.

He wound up moving the tire iron, so we started up again, and he passed out on top of me!!

I finally moved him long enough to get my clothes and get out of there.

The sex was meh, so so, not the greatest, but he did teach me a thing or two.

I should be grateful that it was not the most horrible experiance in the world, but it definatly was not the greatest either.