Official Community Forums Home

Help Me Perform Anal On My Man!

sexymama

• Members

Hi All~

I'm very exciting as my man has expressed interest in having me perform anal on him... the full deal... strap-on dildo, full penetration!

We are not strangers to anal play, however this is unchartered territory for us... I have NEVER attempted to use a toy on him or anything beyond finger play. Of course we would work up to the full anal sex on him with other anal play... we plan to take it one step at a time.

Here's my question... while I am uber excited, I am somewhat at a loss... I feel very awkward and uncertain about strapping on a dildo and being the giver rather than the receiver. I want to do it, but I can't envision it at all... I know I just need some mental primer to get me in the right frame of mind.

Can anyone help? Tips on how to approach this? It's still such a funny (not comedic, but odd) thought for me and I want to overcome that.

Thanks everyone~

• Like 3

My hubby was actually an anal-phobe for the longest time. I had gotten a dual pleasure strap on harness, and lemme tell ya, there's NO better way to do anal, IMO!! There are several things to try, Feeldoes (Have one of those too, and that is awesome!!!), the strap ons, anal toys, and you can also use toys on yourself seperatetly. Dual pleasurers are best, IMO, cuz they're mostly hands-free, and you don't have to worry too much about who's doing what, where.

Always remember a couple of things: Use LOTSA LOTSA LOTSA lube!! Never have too little lube!!!! Have a towel ready to wipe the lube off your hands, make sure he has a bowel movement before having anal sex (less mess & discomfort too), never mix silicone toys with silicone lubes. Silicone lubes eat away at silicone toys, and break them down. Go figure, but that's what happens.

I suggest reading the rest of this forum, and get an idea of what others have experienced and tried. Best wishes and good luck!!

• Members
My hubby was actually an anal-phobe for the longest time. I had gotten a dual pleasure strap on harness, and lemme tell ya, there's NO better way to do anal, IMO!! There are several things to try, Feeldoes (Have one of those too, and that is awesome!!!), the strap ons, anal toys, and you can also use toys on yourself seperatetly. Dual pleasurers are best, IMO, cuz they're mostly hands-free, and you don't have to worry too much about who's doing what, where.

Always remember a couple of things: Use LOTSA LOTSA LOTSA lube!! Never have too little lube!!!! Have a towel ready to wipe the lube off your hands, make sure he has a bowel movement before having anal sex (less mess & discomfort too), never mix silicone toys with silicone lubes. Silicone lubes eat away at silicone toys, and break them down. Go figure, but that's what happens.

I suggest reading the rest of this forum, and get an idea of what others have experienced and tried. Best wishes and good luck!!

A dual pleasure harness? That never occured to me! That might be fun and help me relax too! Wow! I have no idea how to go about it but it is exciting to think about! Thanks for your reply!

You're very welcome!

Here are some links to items that may be fun for dual pleasuring anal play!

Purple Feeldoe

Feeldoe Stout

This is the one I have, and use this link to also read the review on the product page:

Double Delight Vibrating Dildo Harness

The link to my review here on the forum:

Double Delight Forum Review

And here's one that I would LOVE to test too!!!

Taylor's Double G Pleasurer

• Like 1

• Members
You're very welcome!

Here are some links to items that may be fun for dual pleasuring anal play!

Purple Feeldoe

Feeldoe Stout

This is the one I have, and use this link to also read the review on the product page:

Double Delight Vibrating Dildo Harness

The link to my review here on the forum:

Double Delight Forum Review

And here's one that I would LOVE to test too!!!

Taylor's Double G Pleasurer

I have the blue feeldoe and it feels good, I just not been able to get the wife to put the bulb in her pussy yet. Kind of looks like an anal plug but the vibrater does a world of good. She uses it in her hand to do me but I have to beg her for it. Lately I been using it in the shower. Maybe Tyger has some tips since she and her DH do it but there a few videos that are instructional. I have the "bend over boyfriend" which was made about well over a decade ago but I havn't seen it here. Nina Hartly has a video I would like to see on strap on sex and I think that might be better and I think it is here at Tootimid. There a few x videos showing guys taking it up the ass but some had the same story line with different actors in the various scenes. I did see a website called www.dildo-anal.com which looked some what helpful.

But before getting to the strap on I would tease him for awhile with some anal toys like anal beads and some butt plugs to get him warmed up.

Glenn

• 10 years later...

So as a straight male i am very discreet about my liking of anal play my ex got me into it she used a strap on and wow but now got me wondering am i bi or something i dont find men attractive in any way shape or form but i love getting pegged by a woman but it seems to make them either run away or question if im gay or something i know im not gay why is it so hard to get a woman who is into taking turns i dont get do they even exist 

• Members

Just because you enjoy anal play and like to be pegged, that doesn’t mean you are bi or gay. It means you like the pleasurable feelings from that activity. For some women, pegging is something that they have not been exposed to. That may make it more difficult for them to understand why you find it so enjoyable. Usually with some talk and comfort, if you have a partner who wants to pleasure you, the woman in your life is likely to at the very least give pegging a go. 

• Members

My wife started with using her finger. Then slowly worked her way into using anal beads and a butt plug.  She knows how much it turns me on. She said she wants to use a strap on if Im up to it. I told her yes please. I rhink its her dominating me that turns her on as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/28/2018 at 10:27 AM, Chaospegme said:

So what you are saying its not me im just being insecure and that its not that they think im bi or gay they just dont really want to make me happy so its just im picking the wrong woman . huh thank you i never thought about it like that 

You are definitely picking the wrong women!  

• 4 months later...