Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Have U Ever Been Caught Masturbating In Public?

Tyger

• Members
This is not masturbating but you will get a kick out of this: I was a Police Officer on the East Coast,,,I was on night shift and at about 2 am I was behind a school and was talking to a school security guard who was on patrol. I could see the parking lot and it had 1 car in it. As we were talking I noticed a car pull up to the other one. I figured someone was getting dropped off to get the car. After about 10 minutes I saw both cars still there so me and the school guard drove over. We got out and walked over to the cars and turned on our flash lights,,,,,well a couple was really going at it and the guy didnt even notice us and our lights,,,we knocked on the window and he finally stopped and "pulled out",,,When I saw the couple I said "Can I see some ID (from the guy) but I didnt need one from her",,,she was my wifes sister(who was married). She was really embarrassed because the guy was not her husband!

Embarassed, to say the least! Having your brother-in-law catch you like that? So, how hard were you on them? (pun intended) :)

• Haha 1

• Members
Many of you make it sound as you want to get caught.... Stu said at the end of his post he really didn't but he rest of you, would you have liked to have been caught while masturbating?

In this case, the reason for not wanting to get caught was pretty much because it would have been done by someone possibly close to me, and the embarassment would not have made it worth it. But, from a sexually charged POV, the thought of getting caught is rather erotic to me...

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The first thing that popped into my mind was when I was a kid. I don't remember exactly how old I was, but I know I was no older than 10 or 11. I would hump this huge gallon-sized soap refill bottle (my Mom loves to buy in bulk), and Mom walked in on me humping away. When she asked what I was doing, I said I was pretending to ride a pony! She looked suspicious, especially since I was completely naked from having a bath, but she didn't make an issue out of it and just told me to put my clothes back on.

The next thing I thought of was when we were at a lake. Hubby was feeling horny, even though (or maybe because...) there were a fairly good amount of people swimming, and we were with several friends, including his little sister who is also my friend. He kept coming up behind me and hugging me and secretly fingering me under the water. Then he would get me to hug him and put my legs around him while the water was up to our shoulders/chins. I'd protest quietly and get him to go back playing with his buddies and goofing around, and then he'd come back. Eventually, I gave in, and we had sex right there. I still have no idea how much our friends suspected.

Oh, and then there was the time we were floating the river! We were the only ones using inner tubes, and the rest of our group were in a canoe and a small boat. Since they had paddles, they were way ahead of us. We stopped in a curve in the river, and we did it doggy style over one of the tubes. Within seconds of pulling my shorts back on, another group of people came floating around the bend about 100 yards away!

Huh, I didn't think I was that adventurous, but I guess I've got a few stories. :o

• Members
The first thing that popped into my mind was when I was a kid. I don't remember exactly how old I was, but I know I was no older than 10 or 11. I would hump this huge gallon-sized soap refill bottle (my Mom loves to buy in bulk), and Mom walked in on me humping away. When she asked what I was doing, I said I was pretending to ride a pony! She looked suspicious, especially since I was completely naked from having a bath, but she didn't make an issue out of it and just told me to put my clothes back on.

The next thing I thought of was when we were at a lake. Hubby was feeling horny, even though (or maybe because...) there were a fairly good amount of people swimming, and we were with several friends, including his little sister who is also my friend. He kept coming up behind me and hugging me and secretly fingering me under the water. Then he would get me to hug him and put my legs around him while the water was up to our shoulders/chins. I'd protest quietly and get him to go back playing with his buddies and goofing around, and then he'd come back. Eventually, I gave in, and we had sex right there. I still have no idea how much our friends suspected.

Oh, and then there was the time we were floating the river! We were the only ones using inner tubes, and the rest of our group were in a canoe and a small boat. Since they had paddles, they were way ahead of us. We stopped in a curve in the river, and we did it doggy style over one of the tubes. Within seconds of pulling my shorts back on, another group of people came floating around the bend about 100 yards away!

Huh, I didn't think I was that adventurous, but I guess I've got a few stories. :o

Ok, that inner tube thing is fucking hot, Bazil. I find that a huge turn-on.

The lake story is also hot. My wife and I had done that in the ocean a few times. We'd be out in the water that was up to our nipples, let's say. We kissed for a while and she wrapped her legs around my back. Eventually, I slipped a few fingers in her pussy. At first, the salt water seemed to bother her a little. But, that passed. Before you knew it, I was naked from the waist down too and I slipped inside her warm wet vagina with my rock hard penis.

I came inside her pussy and no one in the area seemed to notice. It was hot just thinking about being within 20 or 30 feet or so of others.

• Members

Yeah, the river one was pretty hot since the people that might have caught us were complete strangers. But, the lake one was more anxiety inducing than anything! Since they were our friends/family, it would've been hugely embarassing if they'd known. It's just so hard to say no to him; he's too darn cute!

• Like 2

• 11 years later...
  • Members

Yes at a camp fire at a park. All of us just sitting around. I go up walked into the pine trees. Started jerking. Who comes in but son's girlfriend.  She smiled and said finish. We so I did. And she watched me cum. It was so hot to do.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 7/30/2008 at 11:49 PM, chloegirl said:

Only did it once not too long ago, but did not get caught. It was in a parking lot at night under a lamp post and there were people occasionally walking nearby....hot phone sex and the whole naughty "I can't believe I'm doing this in public" aspect of it all was erotic as hell! ;)

OH my... I would've loved to have seen you making yourself cummmm in a pa king lot..... Mmmmmm.... But... my newly found friend.... I was told that I need to have alot of landscaping done and my forest of thick pubic.... (.... and I QUOTE....).... isn't very clean / and or not very hygienic...

..... Well... I can assure you that I am very much squeekie clean and I am just wondering to myself about your thoughts upon the matter.... Lol 🤣.... 

.... Do you also think I'm not sexually appealing or should I go the other way and shave myself down a little.... Guess I'm open for suggestions my newly found friend.... I'm not at all pissed about the situation in any kind of way..... I'm very open and honest with my posts and comments..... I have dismissed some of my.... Otherwise constructive criticism and I will.... Entertain the thought of shaving this very long n very thick hairy throbbing cock..... Lol 🤣.... 

Screenshot_20220203-010723.png

Screenshot_20220203-010556.png

Screenshot_20190420-132055~2.png

Screenshot_20220113-173830.png

Screenshot_20220131-204544.png

Screenshot_20220203-010823.png

Screenshot_20220131-205045.png

Screenshot_20220131-204829.png

• Members
On 10/8/2007 at 3:15 PM, Tyger said:

Well, have you?

If so, what happened? How did you handle it?

Hi Tyger,  I've done it, just not caught! Lol 

• Members
On 12/13/2021 at 11:45 AM, DanHas said:

Yes at a camp fire at a park. All of us just sitting around. I go up walked into the pine trees. Started jerking. Who comes in but son's girlfriend.  She smiled and said finish. We so I did. And she watched me cum. It was so hot to do.

Wow,  that sounds hot!

• 2 weeks later...