Official Community Forums Home

Italian Banker

CattieGirl

• Members

OK, I have to admit that I'm already REALLLYYY hooked on that new tv show Dirty Sexy Money. In this week's episode, they made a reference to a sex position called "The Italian Banker". Now my question is, what is it? My search on the net didn't come up with anything useful, so I'm hoping maybe someone here can enlighten me.

• Members

Okay, what I was able to find after a google search, it is indeed a sexual position. The man is laying down, face up, and the woman is on top of him, also facing up supporting herself by her arms and legs with the torso area remaining elevated (picture the "crab walk" position we all used to do in elementary school). Sounds rather advanced and requiring a tremendous amount of arm and leg strength. So, there you go.

• Members

Oh yeah, it is indeed a sexual positon! I had to look it up after seeing that same episode myself! There are so many positions out there - I have written 2 articles all on them already! Perphaps the "Italian Banker" is going to make it in my next article!!!

I've learned something today! *woot*

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

ooops, I just realized I was reading this wrong, I thougth it was an Italian BAKER, not an Banker, now I am really intrigued, is he supposed to be checking the vault? :P