Official Community Forums Home

Super Rabbit To The Rescue!

Charisma

• Members

GK10025main.jpg

When Sex in the City made “The Rabbit” vibe famous, I ran right out and bought some “Bunny” vibe from a local sex store and was sorely disappointed. The plastic beads in the shaft jammed, the ears weren’t positioned correctly and were too hard, and the remote control was too difficult to deal with in a moment of passion.

So I was skeptical but curious when the Super Rabbit arrived in my Too Timid review box. When I first took it out of the package, I was impressed with how solid it felt. The attached controls are not cheaply made like so many other toys. It fits nicely in your hand and the buttons are well placed.

Silver ball bearings are encased in a soft rubbery coating that makes up the ridged shaft. There are nubs, rings and bumps all over this toy, even on the underside of the “rabbit” clit stimulator which has 2 jelly “ears” and then 2 little antenna like nubs (it looks nothing like a rabbit, by the way).

The new toy smell and feel was easily wiped away with my anti-bacterial toy wipes, the 4 AA batteries were quickly inserted and when it sprung to life my curiosity was definitely piqued!!

This is a variable speed vibrator and you can control the vibration function (7 different settings!) and the rotation function (multiple speeds!). These combine to give you countless options. I love that as things increase in intensity you can increase its intensity. The ball bearings moved easily and the range of vibrations would fit any appetite.

At 6.5” long and 1.5” in diameter, this is a good sized toy. I felt a little apprehensive when I first saw it, but I soon came to enjoy its size. The rabbit ears are placed in a good position and the nubs provide an interesting vibration at the different speeds.

I’d say this toy is deserving of its title of “Super Rabbit”. It’s well made, provides lots of options (and excitement!) and is a satisfying size. I think this is the sort of toy I’ll end up owning and enjoying for a long time.

• Members

Hi Charisma, thanks for the review!

I have one question, the round, textured ball-like top - did you find that at all annoying? I tried a similiar toy about a year ago, and found that round top to actually hurt my insides. I was just wondering what you thought of a round top, as opposed to a "phallic shaped" top!

Thanks!

• Members

Would you mind telling me if the toy was noisy or hard to use? You said the controls are nicely placed, but were there too many choices? You also didn't say if the toy got you off or left you a little short of the finish line. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Would you mind telling me if the toy was noisy or hard to use? You said the controls are nicely placed, but were there too many choices? You also didn't say if the toy got you off or left you a little short of the finish line. Thanks!

Sorry I'm so late in responding to these questions, I just came across this thread again!

I didn't find the ball top to be annoying at all, I still use this toy regularly and don't have a problem with it.

This vibe is pretty loud, I think anything with metal ball bearings in it will be ;) There weren't TOO many choices, but I don't think I've ever minded having too many choices, so I may not be the best one to ask.

If it left me short of the finish line, I wouldn't give it a positive review!! Although, not much leaves me short of the finish line....

:P