Official Community Forums Home

The Booty Hour

Mike_d

• Members

Basically, when your favorite time to have sex? Are you an "early riser" or do you prefer the long lunch or maybe just some late night nooky. When do you find your self the hornyest?

I don't really have a set or regular time that I get horny. I know, I suck. LMAO

• Members

Hmm...I'm pretty sure I'm horny and ready to go at all hours of my waking day. I have to say I like morning sex better than afternoon or evening sex but I think that's because there's still so much time left over to do it again and again.

Thurisas.

• Members

hahaha! Great question! Um I love sex all the time! Geez. haha. If I had a preference, I'd say morning. It definitely gets you going for the day.

• Members

Here is my breakdown:

ORal sex for my hubby - MORNING - I love surprising him with an AM BJ

Masturbation only - EARLY EVENING

Hot, got-to-have-it fucking - NIGHT - I get hornier at night

Toy play - ANYTIME - I can get into toy use at any time of day or night

Slow and Sensual - MID AFTERNOON - especially on spa weekends or rainy days

• Members

late afternoon or evenings but to be honest anytime I see my husband sparks shivers all over TINGLING between the legs :P

• Members

Great question! :)

When we're able, I love morning or afternoon sex -- there's still so much of the day left to share those "afterglow" looks and touches with my husband (and there's always the chance of a repeat performance!). Most of our nookie time tends to be in the evening, though (anytime from supper to bedtime), because that's when we're both here, winding down and "reacquainting"/getting close again after a day apart.

Of course, until we get used to our new topsy turvy schedule, I don't forsee any "normal times" to our love making, so I guess anytime we're awake and functioning is good for me! *laugh* ;)

• Members

I completely forgot about the waking up your lover at 3am cause you need some hour. Love it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't have a specific time and with kid in the house who's and early riser morning sex doesn't work for us as much. But truthfully I have never been a real morning person anyways. :lol:

I love it when we can steal away some time in the afternoon before my hubby has to leave for the week. (He works away from the house M-F) But night sex is just as good for us, since we have the whole night to play with each other. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I really don't have a set hour. I guess afternoon because then we don't have to rush to get done before we have to go to work, and we don't have to worry about staying up to late on a worknight. I am so not a morning person. We've had some great morning sex, but we get up at different times for work and I want my sleep!!

• Members

My favorite times are during any type of thunderstorm, rainstorm or the like. I seem to have picked up this fetish, so to speak, while doing all my training in the Army at Ft. Benning. I promise all of you there has never been a more beautiful thing than a storm at 4AM in the middle of winter. It is the warmest rains I can recall. Even buried ass-deep in a swamp, shoving poisonous snakes aside with a waterproof bag it still hits me like a storm! But then again, it may have been just a Southern Hospitality thing!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

We both love morning sex. However, when he's in town and the opportunity presents itself, nothing like an afternoon delight. We have cybersex atleast four nights a week, sometimes more depending on our moods, time frames, etc. :D

I really thought about it since this post came out, and, since having our daughter, night time sex is when we seem to do it the most, so that's when I tend to get horny. This way, we can concentrate on ourselves, and I love going to sleep with that afterglow feeling. Though, when DD goes to her school 2 days a week, we've been able to sneak in an afternoon delight here and there!

• Members

I love morning sex...it really kick starts the day. I also like the evenings because we can take our time and enjoy ourselves and just spend some really good time together after a stressful day.