Official Community Forums Home

Question What Is The Perfect Song To Have Sex To?

SpiritofLove

• Members

depends on what's going on. I can be really close at a concert or something w/ live music and I'll have to take bf for a side trip, but I really think songs w/ a lot of bass are awesome. the song "Apologize" is AWESOME,

or if you like regge then Marcus Eaton is the best....imo

• Members

I know this sounds so corny by there is a song that I think is by Enya that makes me hot. It starts with a girl singing in a soft seductive voice, almost like a chant, the song builds until there is a heavy drum sequence not unlike the main one in POD's Youth of a Nation. Something about that voice and the rythym get me going. Other than that I kind of lose my hearing once I really get into sex so anything during the actual act is lost on me.

• Members
That's basically it, yeah. Music moves me. I didn't discover it until I really started listening to music instead of just hearing it. I've never actually cum just from the music, but it takes me right to the edge. It feels like a wet dream... I rarely actually cum from those either, lol. I'll be listening to music and have involuntary muscles spasms and be dripping wet. I didn't know there was a word for that until I met a lady on another forum who has the same thing, only she actually cums from it (lucky thing! I am jealous!) For her it is synesthetic; she literally feels the music. For me it comes from within and manifests as physical arousal.

I never thought it was unusual until I mentioned it to someone... I told a friend that music sometimes excited me to the point that I thought I was going to orgasm. She told me that was impossible. :lol:

I took a girl out one night and put a Metallica-Enter Sandman CD in. I don't recall which song got her started but when it came on she stripped in the daytime, on the highway and mounted me. I had to find an exit and a dirt road real quick. I found out later that she does that every time that song comes on.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I remember many years ago coming home from a party with my wife. We were already in the mood and then a song came on that pushed us right over the edge: Maggot Brain by Funkadelic. While the name isn't especially sexy you have to listen to it some time - it's 11 minutes of great music for sex. We're also big fans of Zuco 102, a Euro-Brazilian electronica band that is really fun with many great songs for sex.

• Members

Don't Stand So Close To Me-Police (I was a teenager with a serious crush on my math teacher, so this really turned me on.)

Your Man--Josh Turner: His voice is so sexy.

Sorry Signs on Cash Machines--Mason Jennings

When You Say Nothing At All--Alison Krause

Wonderful Tonight--Eric Clapton

Stand By Me--I forget the artist. Love the song; it's so sweet. The beat gets me going too.

She--Elvis Costello

Beautiful Girl--Poe

Fingertips--Poe

Fly Away--Poe

Come Away With Me--Norah Jones

Going Back to Georgia--don't remember

Remember When--Alan Jackson

• Members

IT'S FUNNY. I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS TODAY ON MY WAY HOME. I MUST'VE MISSED THIS POST BEFORE. LOL. ANYHOW I LOVE MUSIC PERIOD. I ASKED MYSELF THAT EXACT QUESTION TODAY OF WHAT MY SONG WOULD BE....AND I SUCK. I COULDN'T PICK JUST ONE. LOL. SORRY!

• Members

I missed this one too! It's hard to pick just one so here it goes:

Anything by Prince!

AC/DC: Back in Black & You Shook Me

Tone Loc's Wild Thing

Salt'nPepa: Push It

Kiss: Rock 'n roll All Night

Rolling Stones: Honkey Tonk Women

Warren Zevon: Werewolves Of London

Billy Idol: Dancing with myself

Marvin Gaye: Sexual Healing

Dr. Hook: Sharing the night together & If I said you had a beautiful body

Rupert Holmes: Escape

Kid Rock: Cowboy

Al Green: Tired of being alone

UB40: Kiss and Say Goodbye

Ok so I am a child of the 80's. I could go on and on and on.

Vix

• Members
I missed this one too! It's hard to pick just one so here it goes:

Anything by Prince!

AC/DC: Back in Black & You Shook Me

Tone Loc's Wild Thing

Salt'nPepa: Push It

Kiss: Rock 'n roll All Night

Rolling Stones: Honkey Tonk Women

Warren Zevon: Werewolves Of London

Billy Idol: Dancing with myself

Marvin Gaye: Sexual Healing

Dr. Hook: Sharing the night together & If I said you had a beautiful body

Rupert Holmes: Escape

Kid Rock: Cowboy

Al Green: Tired of being alone

UB40: Kiss and Say Goodbye

Ok so I am a child of the 80's. I could go on and on and on.

Vix

If I remember correctly UB40 had a few other good ones also. Kid Rock & Sheryl Crowe also had Picture which is a good one too!

• Members

Since I've seen no mention yet I figured I'd throw Johnny Gill, Color Me Badd, Peabo Bryson and Jeffrey Osbourne into the mix.

• 8 years later...
  • Members
On 11/8/2007 at 5:03 PM, SpiritofLove said:

Lets get it on ---Marvin Gaye

Works fer me and I was 22 at the time..........

Back then I was a dumb azz and it was long before 7 December 1941

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It depends if you want it rough or slow and sweet,.my so doesn't care for music in the bedroom,but I would pick something with a lot of drums and bass so I could go with the beat, soft and slow I would say journey bee gees maybe even some Barry white.

• 4 weeks later...