Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation Stories

dlynn918

• Members
recent episode...I bought a new vibe and was trying to get the hang of it...I just couldn't get to the right spot. I was nude and went into the kitchen to get a drink. I spied my rocking chair on the way back and thought maybe that might help relax me. My chair is in front of french doors and I still had the kitchen light on so I was visible, but I didn't see anyone and it was late. I lubed up and started with the vibe...rocking it faster and faster and the chair faster and faster until I was making enough noise to wake the neighbors and had a magnificent O. I usually have multiples with so I kept on going, that chair just rocking and rocking, my legs over the arms and up on the fireplace. I finally finished shuddering, all sweaty and satisfied when I noticed the light on in the neighbor's yard over his garage. The view is pretty much straight into my living room. The garage door closed and I have no idea if he caught the show, but I swear that door was closed when I started. I think I would have cum more if I knew he was standing there!!

• Members
Okay, so I have a bit of thing for the subject. I love to watch my boyfriend, hear stories whispered into my ear of all the nasty things he has done to get off. I love to "catch" him in the act and do the same for him. We both have made movies for each other while we are away to have something to get hot over when we cant have each other...we have a pretty unique level of openness and trust between us so anything and everything goes because we know each others limiations. Kind of an oxymoron but it works for us. I recently made him a movie for his hunting trip of myself double penetrating my pussy with 2 rabbit vibrators in his favorite lingerie. The last time I flew solo? In a tanning bed! God, it was so warm in there so I couldnt help myself being naked and all! :D

• Members

I travel a lot on business. I was staying in a hotel in downtown Chicago that was right across the stree from another large hotel. I was on the like the 30th floor and had a great view. That evening I was looking out my window and right across from me at the other hotel I could see a couple making out in their room. So I turned out my lights so I couldn't be seen and started watching. Wow did I get an eye full! They ended up shutting the sheers but not the main drapes and there was a light on so you could pretty much see everything but not in real vivid clear detail. They basically went at it hot and heavy in many ways! I just couldn't stand it anymore - I ended up taking off my clothes and masterbating while I watched them! It was so hot and made me so horny! I still get chills thinking about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We openly talk about our masturbating, she tells me about when she gets horny and fingers herself and I like to get caught in bed with lube and a vibrator as she watches me and gets off herself

• 11 years later...
  • Members

I love masturbating while I drive and because I’m a shameless exhibitionist I get myself off during the day with the sunroof open so the truckers can watch me. The reactions I get make me even wetter and thinking of them getting hard makes me cum every time!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/10/2019 at 2:15 PM, Luv2Show said:

I love masturbating while I drive and because I’m a shameless exhibitionist I get myself off during the day with the sunroof open so the truckers can watch me. The reactions I get make me even wetter and thinking of them getting hard makes me cum every time!

I was trucker and saw more tits and pussy

Best,was watching 2 young girls taking their swim suits off. And they started fingering each other. A mom looking was driving no idea what up.

I almost ran off the road

They drove on leaving me to my mind blown

• Members

That's so hot!! I wish I had the opportunity to ride in one of the cabs so I could gain a better perspective as to what you guys can see and how to make seeing me more accessible. And, of course, my voyeur self would love to see what other people get up to while driving or riding!

• Members

Me and a bf I had were at a rodeo and some stock horses got loose. Well we were all supposed to be chasing them down to catch to put in the pens but the next thing I knew he pulled me close in between some horse trailers and we began making out, then sliding our hands in each other’s pants then eventually our pants down with me bent over as he slammed me from the back. I was so scared of getting caught but definitely was a rush and one of my best orgasms 

I have a really beautiful masturbating story for everyone it was when I was 10 years old I was spying on my mom taking a bath and she just happened to be masturbating snd I heard her moaning so of course being a horny 10yrs old I had to look so I quietly opened the door and peaked in and OMG I got an instant erection seriously she was sitting on the edge of the tub legs spread wide open using this realistic cock that was actually moving on it's own seriously she was just holding it and it was wigglingall by it's self but what was making me so excited was hearing her moaning it was the most stimulating thing I ever felt I shot my Cum in less than a minute and closed the door went to my bedroom and just kept fantasizing about seeing my mom totally naked giving herself and orgasm and suddenly I heard her yelling I jumped up to see what was wrong and OMG you talk about being absolutely embarrassed 😳she's sitting on the floor in the doorway of the bathroom looking at her hands with some kinda slime on them she looks at me and I still had an erection and no way tommy please tell me that I didn't just slip in your Cum 🤔it is she said you were spying on me again weren't you?? I can see your erection oh tommy go to your I'll be in as soon as I clean up your mess, no wait a minute you clean up your mess while I get dressed (to be continued )😀😀😀😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2008 at 11:26 PM, synirr said:

I'm another gal who likes to masturbate while driving, especially on long road trips. It helps keep me awake. I'm not brazen enough to do it during the day with lots of cars around, but I definitely will if traffic is slow, and I typically stop when other cars pass... unless I'm getting really close, haha! I prefer to do it when I am driving at night, so I don't really have to worry about anyone seeing. I am a little more bold then, and don't stop even when I am at a red light in a well-lit area. If anyone looks over they're going to be treated to seeing me with my hand down my pants :P. Now I have a little vibrator that plugs into the 12V outlet in my car, and MAN does that thing pack a punch!

OMG Yes me and my Tom are definitely the same way love playing with ourselves while driving so hot 

Self PLEASURING there's really nothing like it fantasizing about someone or something and feeling that intense feelings happening inside you and your in TOTAL CONTROL OF IT 😙😙😙

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

Self PLEASURING there's really nothing like it fantasizing about someone or something and feeling that intense feelings happening inside you and your in TOTAL CONTROL OF IT 😙😙😙

Masterbating is so naturally pleasing. It's the first sensation when our genitals are touched.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 7:24 AM, saltybear said:

Masterbating is so naturally pleasing. It's the first sensation when our genitals are touched.

OMG yes you got that right 

download.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

bisexualrom dont leave us hanging tell the rest of the story about mom and you

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

what no more about the story?????

• Members
On 2/6/2008 at 10:26 PM, synirr said:

I'm another gal who likes to masturbate while driving, especially on long road trips. It helps keep me awake. I'm not brazen enough to do it during the day with lots of cars around, but I definitely will if traffic is slow, and I typically stop when other cars pass... unless I'm getting really close, haha! I prefer to do it when I am driving at night, so I don't really have to worry about anyone seeing. I am a little more bold then, and don't stop even when I am at a red light in a well-lit area. If anyone looks over they're going to be treated to seeing me with my hand down my pants :P. Now I have a little vibrator that plugs into the 12V outlet in my car, and MAN does that thing pack a punch!

Oh i need one of those i love to masturbate in the car i hope someone will spot me and like it. I miss masterbating  in front of someone

• Members
On 2/13/2008 at 5:27 PM, southernprincess said:

Here are some of my fav kinky ways to masturbate:

1) straddling my pillow, with a vibe on top, and riding it with my pussy until I cum (try this if you haven't, it's awesome!!)

2) getting on fours on the floor while reaching behind and fucking myself with a dildo

3) getting off in front of my boyfriend while he does the dirty talk thing (this is hot!!)

That is hot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Playfull88 said:

That is hot

OMG yes same here sweetheart it's the ultimate to watch him stroking his cock while talking dirty to you and knowning that he's watching you fantasizing about you and when he finallywalks over and cums all over you 

• Members

I came home a few days early from a business trip, and my wife was not anywhere around. But I heard some sounds coming from the bedroom, so I looked through the doorway, and spotted her on the bed. Naked. A dildo in one hand, and the Magic Wand in the other! Pummeling herself! 

Whoa!

I slinked back to the living-room, tossed my clothes, and quietly went back in the bedroom.... to 'supervise'. When she finally noticed I was there, she wasn't the only one masturbating! She didn't see me, until she was cumming, but when that happened, I was cumming too....all over her tits! 

Fun! 

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

I came home a few days early from a business trip, and my wife was not anywhere around. But I heard some sounds coming from the bedroom, so I looked through the doorway, and spotted her on the bed. Naked. A dildo in one hand, and the Magic Wand in the other! Pummeling herself! 

Whoa!

I slinked back to the living-room, tossed my clothes, and quietly went back in the bedroom.... to 'supervise'. When she finally noticed I was there, she wasn't the only one masturbating! She didn't see me, until she was cumming, but when that happened, I was cumming too....all over her tits! 

Fun! 

Welcome home delite

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/19/2019 at 10:54 PM, bisexualrom said:

I have a really beautiful masturbating story for everyone it was when I was 10 years old I was spying on my mom taking a bath and she just happened to be masturbating snd I heard her moaning so of course being a horny 10yrs old I had to look so I quietly opened the door and peaked in and OMG I got an instant erection seriously she was sitting on the edge of the tub legs spread wide open using this realistic cock that was actually moving on it's own seriously she was just holding it and it was wigglingall by it's self but what was making me so excited was hearing her moaning it was the most stimulating thing I ever felt I shot my Cum in less than a minute and closed the door went to my bedroom and just kept fantasizing about seeing my mom totally naked giving herself and orgasm and suddenly I heard her yelling I jumped up to see what was wrong and OMG you talk about being absolutely embarrassed 😳she's sitting on the floor in the doorway of the bathroom looking at her hands with some kinda slime on them she looks at me and I still had an erection and no way tommy please tell me that I didn't just slip in your Cum 🤔it is she said you were spying on me again weren't you?? I can see your erection oh tommy go to your I'll be in as soon as I clean up your mess, no wait a minute you clean up your mess while I get dressed (to be continued )😀😀😀😀

More to this erotic story? My mom found a sock I jerked off in when I was 11. One weekend she put it in the laundry. That night I had a clean sock.,,clean sock every Saturday night 

• Members
17 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

OMG yes same here sweetheart it's the ultimate to watch him stroking his cock while talking dirty to you and knowning that he's watching you fantasizing about you and when he finallywalks over and cums all over you 

Mmmm i am sooo horny i would love a little of that in my life

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, saltybear said:

More to this erotic story? My mom found a sock I jerked off in when I was 11. One weekend she put it in the laundry. That night I had a clean sock.,,clean sock every Saturday night 

That's so hot sweetheart really I remember catching my older brother jerkingoff spying on our mom masturbating in the tub and I snuk up behind him and grabbed his erection and pulled so hard on it he yelled and our mom jumped up and looked at him stroking his cock and told him to go to his room 

• Like 2