Official Community Forums Home

Humping

Guest melchica8

I love humping pillows i am like obsessed with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pillows? Wow, is it really that great? Not that I am knocking it, just curious. YOu might actually do better with humping a more firm object. Start off with your hand and then work on getting yourself a toy or two.

• Members

:ph34r: In my younger days pillows was my thing and then I moved up to toys.. I guess if its your thing do what you do.. If you like it tha's all that matters.

Pillows? Wow, is it really that great? Not that I am knocking it, just curious. YOu might actually do better with humping a more firm object. Start off with your hand and then work on getting yourself a toy or two.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I hope this counts, but it's a different kind of pillows but firm. I ly on my stomach while my girl friend strattle my buttocks. She grindd her clit into my buttocks until she cums. Last time she came 3 time.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members
I hope this counts, but it's a different kind of pillows but firm. I ly on my stomach while my girl friend strattle my buttocks. She grindd her clit into my buttocks until she cums. Last time she came 3 time.

Oooh, I HAVE to try that with my hubby! My favorite way to masturbate is to insert a toy and then hump a pillow. I can imagine this would be even better!

• Members

I have a body pillow that I use to hump on (it either that or I buy a blow up doll lol). If I'm not using that then I just ride my dildo. Both work in the end lol and that's all that matters.