Official Community Forums Home

Doggy Style Strap

Mike_d

• Members

Ok seriously, this (I hesitate to call it a toy, it's more of an accessory, and a verrry nice one at that!) item is simply great for lovers of rear entry. I won't limit it to just doggy, you can use it standing or kneeling.

pd2156-23main.jpg

The product description says this is for when you want to show her how DEEPly you want to satisfy her and that is right on! As many of you know, my wife and were on hiatus whist I finished a degree and she worked out of town for almost a month. That meant no romance for us, and I had just gotten this baby in my newest box! I was eager to see if it lived up to the hype. Now, for the specifics, this accessory is about four feet long and the cushion part is nice and velvety soft. There are two "handles" on either end, where the strap loops back on it's self for easier grip.

Now for the testing! It was the morning of my graduation and my son went off to school. I went back home and my wife took me to the bedroom and declaired " I have missed your cock, give it to me now and hard,". I figured this was the proper time so I pulled the strap out and when she bent over the bed, I took a handle in each fist and used it to pull my self in deep. And deep in I went! I was amazed at the leverage I was able to get from this strap. As we sped up and I pulled her to me harder and harder, she got louder and louder. I was testing the limits of the strap with how vigorous we were getting and it held like a champ! Over the next 3 days this baby saw some action. We used it twice more and I began to experiement with it's uses. I leaned back and used her midsection for a counter weight to get a different angle on an old favorite. It did not work for around her neck with her ankles in the straps as it was just not quite long enough, but if your lady is of smaller stature than my '5"8 darling, you might could make it work. Multitasking is a huge plus to any bedroom must have, but as it is, this toy does one job and does it fantastically! This is a fantastic item to add to any 'playtime' kit!

Get Down and Doggie!!!!

WOW!! Great to know that this item works!! I want one!

• Members

I want one too! Jealous! And I'm 5''2 and an excellent multi tasker ;) Watch out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It really is so nice, I am getting another one delivered tomorrow to give to my brother and his wife. I have some friends who are expecting in Feb and after he six weeks is up and when they bring the baby down to visit (they live on the other side of the country and it's just too much hassle to travel that far with a new born, so they are waiting about 2 or three months) they will be taking one of these back with them.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

ss412-01main.jpg

I got this a few weeks ago from a toy party. TT has it and it is actually a little cheaper here! But you know how those parties are, you always have to buy at least something! I was in the market for one of these anyway so I figured what the hell. So it arrived and I took it out of the package. It is pretty simple, the handles are adjustable so you can fix it to your liking depending on your own reach and body size. The middle is soft and padded. This product comes with an instructional DVD which I did not know it had! The DVD shows the basic way to use this thing with underwear clad models. It also showcases some of the other products this company (Sportsheets) has to offer. I found that to be very interesting and it made me want to buy some other more expensive things (the Penetration Station is on my list!). Anyway... This product boasts, "Better leverage for the person on top, Compresses the vaginal canal and creates a tighter sensation, side straps eliminate need to hold love handles and reduces marks, allows for deeper penetration, improves orgasms and adjusts for better control" Sounds great right? My husband kind of thought this was going to be useless. He said, "I just don't know how it can possibly make it better, It sounds great in theory but I bet we wont use it much..."

Fast forward to that night. We had been at it for awhile and we were ready to assume the position, "doggie style" that is! So he put it against my lower abdomen, adjusted the straps and bent me over. He entered me and we started going. I definitely felt more intense sensation and concentrated stimulation on my G-spot. He could pull me toward him and lift my ass a little to get just the right angles for clitoral stim etc. I really did feel him deeper and the orgasms... While I always have great ones, I have to say they were a little stronger! As far as what he thought. Well HE LIKED IT! He admitted he felt he had more control and that he could get deeper and pound me harder! I think he finds it more practical and useful than I do!

As far as the tighter vaginal canal sensation well we didn't feel much of a difference there but not really necessary anyway. Another good thing for me is, it takes some of the strain off my back. I can just relax and he holds the straps and moves me. It's great and we have used it recently almost every time we have had sex! If I were to rate this on a 5 star scale I would give it 4 stars! :D

http://shop.tootimid.com/i-like-it-doggie-style-strap.aspx

• Members

This definitely sounds interesting. That was a great review. I am wanting one now as well.

• 7 months later...

pd2156-23main.jpg

After reading the older reviews for this item, I thought I'd like to give it a go too! After all, I LOVE doggie style, and if you can get something to make it that much more enjoyable, I'm all for it! Plus it comes with a free blindfold, and it's part of Pipedream's Fetish Fantasy Series. I have a few of their toys, and have really enjoyed them with hubby.

So, I had high hopes for this black harness. It's not really a harness, more like a thick strap. It' has the thick part of the strap covered in some sort of soft material claiming to be velvety soft. Not "velvety" like I thought it'd be, but still soft. It's suppose to "cradle your lover, giving you the grip you desire with the durable handles." From one end to the other, there's the nylon straps, giving the harness more stability, durability, & comfort. The straps have the adjusting buckles, so you can make the loops for your hands a comfortable fit. When I took it out and was examining it, I was rather disappointed with how short the straps on either end really were. Hubby has large hands, and the loops that we had to make took up almost all of the straps. Also, we are both tall (me 5'10", him 6'), long legged, have long arms, & I have a long waist & "child-bearing" (aka wide) hips.

We start having some fun the other night. I flip over, and up onto my knees, grabbing the harness. Hubby helps pull it around me, grabbing the loops, and we start to use the strap. Now, it DOES help lift the hips, a tad. BUT, we found that we were just too tall and the harness too short for us. We tried to use it for about 15 minutes, and hubby threw it down saying "OK, not so hot review for THAT one!". So, from HIS POV, this toy is a failure.

While aware that this toy is suppose to bring the wearer's hips up & closer to their lover, it also has to be comfortable and maneuverable for the one holding onto the straps comfortably as well, and hubby was unimpressed on both counts.

This item may be better for shorter people, but we were both very disappointed in this item, with me having it wrapped around me. I'll give it one Tyger Paw (out of 4) up for the thought, and the free blindfold.

Do You Wanna Do It Doggie?

UPDATE 3-31-2009

Well, we decided that I would be the one using the strap this time, on him, while I used my harness on him, giving it to him up the ass. I found that I did like it, to a degree. I was able to lean comfortably back and thrust into him well. This is great for those of us that may have less than stellar beds. Though, usually, I like to also play with myself while thrusting into him, using the bullet in the pocket of my harness, and using a dildo of some sort on myself. So, he had to reach around and do that for me. But, I really did like the anchoring possibility with this toy. It's a different feeling, as a woman, being the one behind her lover, so this did help for ME.

I asked him if he had tried leaning back a bit when he used this toy on me, like I did, and he said he did, but he didn't feel as "in control" that way, and felt as if he'd fall backwards, so he still wasn't comfortable using it on me.

So, I will revamp my rating to at least 2.5 Tyger Paws up.

• Members

Thanks for the review.

Ok Tyger, better for shorter people, do you also think it's for people who are less flexible?

Thanks for the review.

Ok Tyger, better for shorter people, do you also think it's for people who are less flexible?

So long as the wearer can bend over, and the person grabbing the straps is able to grasp, you should be fine with it. It's not like you have to contort into a bunch of positions! LOL If you can do it doggie style, then you should be able to use the strap.

• Members
So long as the wearer can bend over, and the person grabbing the straps is able to grasp, you should be fine with it. It's not like you have to contort into a bunch of positions! LOL If you can do it doggie style, then you should be able to use the strap.

I guess I wasn't clear, what I mean is......

I'm pretty flexible, so I'm not sure I would or could benefit from it?; hence, do you think this is this only for less flexible people?

I've updated my review to include our latest romp, so you can see another POV.

OH!! Ok, ladylove. Great follow-up question!

No, I don't think it's for less flexible people only. Where hubby wasn't comfortable with the whole "out of control" feeling with this toy. He had to lean too far back, and concentrate more on not falling, which he felt like he could do at any time. We did try using it standing up, before I used it on him, and he still felt like he was going to fall back.

Now, if you have wrist, or hand issues (like carpal-tunnel) you may have a problem if you're the one holding the loops, since, to get a good thrust going, you need to grasp the loops firmly, like holding onto heavy shopping bag handles. I would say that if this toy had larger loops for the straps, and slightly longer straps, this would be a great toy!!!

• Members
I've updated my review to include our latest romp, so you can see another POV.

OH!! Ok, ladylove. Great follow-up question!

No, I don't think it's for less flexible people only. Where hubby wasn't comfortable with the whole "out of control" feeling with this toy. He had to lean too far back, and concentrate more on not falling, which he felt like he could do at any time. We did try using it standing up, before I used it on him, and he still felt like he was going to fall back.

Now, if you have wrist, or hand issues (like carpal-tunnel) you may have a problem if you're the one holding the loops, since, to get a good thrust going, you need to grasp the loops firmly, like holding onto heavy shopping bag handles. I would say that if this toy had larger loops for the straps, and slightly longer straps, this would be a great toy!!!

Thanks tyger. I guess I'm a little perplex with the two reviews being so opposite.

It all goes to POV, which is why I love having a couple of reviews per toy. One person can have fantastic results, the other not so good.

The first review is mostly from my hubby's POV as the holder, as me as the holder, it was ok. Though I'm not sure how much we will use it, it's worth keeping & experimenting with. Hubby told me today that he thinks part of the reason he didn't care for it, is the shorter straps, with his long arms.

• Members
It all goes to POV, which is why I love having a couple of reviews per toy. One person can have fantastic results, the other not so good.

The first review is mostly from my hubby's POV as the holder, as me as the holder, it was ok. Though I'm not sure how much we will use it, it's worth keeping & experimenting with. Hubby told me today that he thinks part of the reason he didn't care for it, is the shorter straps, with his long arms.

Thanks Tyger.

YW, I hope that clears it up a bit. It can get confusing when people have such different experiences with one toy! Especially after Mike's great review!

• Members
YW, I hope that clears it up a bit. It can get confusing when people have such different experiences with one toy! Especially after Mike's great review!

Yes, it does. Thanks again.

• Members

I have to say we haven't used that thing in so long but I am 5'2", My H is 5'9" so maybe height is a factor!

Hmmm maybe I will dig it out and re visit!

• Members

Rosann rosanna danna *never mind*