Official Community Forums Home

Never Done It?

• Members

Okay so let's get straight to the point I've never ever ever ever masturbated before.

I'm 18 and yes that prolly sounds extremely weird. I think the reason I never did before was because I grew up in a STRICT household, and I guess I thought doing it would be bad, or I'd be doing something wrong. But now I feel like it's fine and I know it's natural and everyone does it. Any tips, or something? I'm also a virgin.

sorry if that sounds lame, but hey at least I'm being open about it! can't wait to hear your tips, thanks guys/girls! :huh:

• Members

That doesn't sound weird because you're in the exact same situation I'm in.

I'm also 18 and a virgin but I have tried mastubating before. I could really get anywhere without my toy though.

Do you have any toys?

• Members
That doesn't sound weird because you're in the exact same situation I'm in.

I'm also 18 and a virgin but I have tried mastubating before. I could really get anywhere without my toy though.

Do you have any toys?

No, I don't, I guess I don't know what to get or like if I should. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum, and we're glad you're here, being open & honest.

Let me also echo Howard's suggestions to checking out the Sex Education tab at the top. There's a lot of great info there, and also in this forum, which I'm sure you're finding out. Read the info here, and you'll see that you're NOT alone, and learn stuff that you may not have even dreamed of being possible!!

Heck, there are ladies here in their late 40's that have NEVER had an orgasm, and some also new to the Wonderful World of Masturbation! So, no, you're not odd, strange, or weird for not being a masturbator until now. Masturbation is a normal, healthy thing to do. Not to mention, if done right, it feels pretty damn good too!! Learning how to pleasure yourself is the first step in having a healthy relationship with future BFs/GFs. After all, when you're older, having a healthy sex life, and teaching your lover how to please you, will bring the 2 of you closer together. How can that be sinful or a bad thing? I never understood why households/religions taught that. Especially with the divorce rate so high. You'd think they'd encourage behavior that would strengthen a marriage, not hinder it!

OK, sorry, I went off on a slight tangent. Welcome again, and have fun!! Looking forward to your posts/questions. And, please remember, the only silly question is the one that remains unasked!

• Members

Thanks everyone, it's nice I can be open about this stuff here and not feel embarrrassed or afraid to ask.

I definitely am going to read some of the articles and who knows get a toy...we'll see. But I totally get the understanding of pleasing yourself and how it can go a long way someday when i do have sex.

thanks!!! :)