Official Community Forums Home

What Works For Me...

emma

I like to start by placing a small bullet on my clit and turning it on low while I read other techniques. This is easy to do if other people are around, since it's just about silent. Once I'm getting good and wet, I go up to my bedroom to have my own fantasy. I like to use lots of toys, and getting all of them out, lubed and ready makes me so excited that I have rush to get my clothes off and jump into bed. I first rub my swollen clit and labia using a soft vibrating toy (like a wide jelly clitoral stimulator with a massaging side) in a gentle circular motion. When I'm really hot and twitching with pleasure I plunge the toy deep into my wet pussy in quick, hard thrusts and then go right back up to my throbbing clit. I like to alternate- three clit massages and then three hard thrusts. When my entire crotch is wet with juices, I get out my jelly anal beads and insert them up my hot butt. I really enjoy tugging on the beads a little while I'm pleasuring my clit. I have to try so hard to control my self- postponing the climax is unbelievable. When I finally can't take anymore, I rub my clit so hard and fast with the stimulator as my whole body vibrates uncontrollably and I pull the beads all the way out while I arch my back with the most powerful and amazing orgasm.

• Members

I would like to ask some general info questions and hope you would respond.

How old r U? How long have you been married? Do you let your husband watch you masturbate? How often do you do this in a group of ppl? What all toys do you have? Glad to have you on the board and hope to see you around

• Members
I like to start by placing a small bullet on my clit and turning it on low while I read other techniques. This is easy to do if other people are around, since it's  just about silent.  Once I'm getting good and wet, I go up to my bedroom to have my own fantasy. I like to use lots of toys, and getting all of them out, lubed and ready makes me so excited that I have rush to get my clothes off and jump into bed. I first rub my swollen clit and labia using a soft vibrating toy (like a wide jelly clitoral stimulator with a massaging side) in a gentle circular motion. When I'm really hot and twitching with pleasure I plunge the toy deep into my wet pussy in quick, hard thrusts and then go right back up to my throbbing clit. I like to alternate- three clit massages and then three hard thrusts. When my entire crotch is wet with juices, I get out my jelly anal beads and insert them up my hot butt. I really enjoy tugging on the beads a little while I'm pleasuring my clit.  I have to try so hard to control my self- postponing the climax is unbelievable.  When I finally can't take anymore, I rub my clit so hard and fast with the stimulator as my whole body vibrates uncontrollably and I pull the beads all the way out while I arch my back with the most powerful and amazing orgasm.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, that was graphic! I guess I am dull and boring. I don't use toys, just my fingers! Watching my (2 men together) Movie almost has me cumming before I touch myself. I like ass fucking myself while rubbing hard and fast on my clit, can usually cum in less than 5 minutes, and have multiple.

I like to start by placing a small bullet on my clit and turning it on low while I read other techniques. This is easy to do if other people are around, since it's  just about silent.  Once I'm getting good and wet, I go up to my bedroom to have my own fantasy. I like to use lots of toys, and getting all of them out, lubed and ready makes me so excited that I have rush to get my clothes off and jump into bed. I first rub my swollen clit and labia using a soft vibrating toy (like a wide jelly clitoral stimulator with a massaging side) in a gentle circular motion. When I'm really hot and twitching with pleasure I plunge the toy deep into my wet pussy in quick, hard thrusts and then go right back up to my throbbing clit. I like to alternate- three clit massages and then three hard thrusts. When my entire crotch is wet with juices, I get out my jelly anal beads and insert them up my hot butt. I really enjoy tugging on the beads a little while I'm pleasuring my clit.  I have to try so hard to control my self- postponing the climax is unbelievable.  When I finally can't take anymore, I rub my clit so hard and fast with the stimulator as my whole body vibrates uncontrollably and I pull the beads all the way out while I arch my back with the most powerful and amazing orgasm.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HOLY CRAP! How's a guy supposed to compete with THAT SOLO ORGY??? LOL You sounds very sexy and aware of what you like. You also sound like you could use a little more. Am I close?

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to ask some general info questions and hope you would respond.

How old r U?  How long have you been married?  Do you let your husband watch you masturbate?  How often do you do this in a group of ppl?  What all toys do you have?  Glad to have you on the board and hope to see you around

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ohh sorry it took so long to get back here- i was out of town. :)

i am 26 and have been married for five years. my husband watches occasionally, but i prefer to do it alone, so that i can really concentrate.

i have lot's of toys- just name it :P

• 6 months later...
  • Members

i start off by gently stroking and rubbing...... then i build it up and use my imagination- i think of a big hard cock.... then i get my vibrator and use the clit stimulator bit, until i am realy aroused and nearly ready to cum... then i change position and sit on top with vibrator in me as if im riding a cock- then i thrust until i cum.... ahhh! lol v.nice! then i repeat different positions with the vibrator until im drained frm it! one time is never enough for me! i like to orgasm until im exhausted! :P

• Members

Me I start by taking my hands and gently massaging my breast, and work my way down to my clit and tease myself with my fingers, rub my clit a litte then work my fingers down to my ass. When I am a little wet I take out my dual vibrator and Vibrate my clit tell it is swollen and I am really wet. THen I lube both ends of my vibrator. I slowly work one into my vagina and the other one into my ass. OMG what i feeling it is to have one in my ass and one in my hot wet pussy. I begin to Thrust them Hard in and out and then tease myself a little by pulling them out and using one hand to rub my clit the build up is so overwhelming I then Slam the hard cocks back into both my holes and pound them in and out as fast and as hard as I can. Tell I have a huge O. That is only one of the ways I masturbate.

• Like 1

• 15 years later...
  • Members
On 10/12/2005 at 11:49 AM, emma said:

I like to start by placing a small bullet on my clit and turning it on low while I read other techniques. This is easy to do if other people are around, since it's just about silent. Once I'm getting good and wet, I go up to my bedroom to have my own fantasy. I like to use lots of toys, and getting all of them out, lubed and ready makes me so excited that I have rush to get my clothes off and jump into bed. I first rub my swollen clit and labia using a soft vibrating toy (like a wide jelly clitoral stimulator with a massaging side) in a gentle circular motion. When I'm really hot and twitching with pleasure I plunge the toy deep into my wet pussy in quick, hard thrusts and then go right back up to my throbbing clit. I like to alternate- three clit massages and then three hard thrusts. When my entire crotch is wet with juices, I get out my jelly anal beads and insert them up my hot butt. I really enjoy tugging on the beads a little while I'm pleasuring my clit. I have to try so hard to control my self- postponing the climax is unbelievable. When I finally can't take anymore, I rub my clit so hard and fast with the stimulator as my whole body vibrates uncontrollably and I pull the beads all the way out while I arch my back with the most powerful and amazing orgasm.

Fuck reading this made me shoot cum all over the place I sure would love to see you doing all that