Official Community Forums Home

Did I Break It?

brandyfan411

• Members

Ok, so I got my toy for my G-Spot. I'm now ready to break my hymen....really ready. I'm ready to take my masturbation to new heights. So, I did insert my toy. It didn't really hurt....but I didn't feel any tearing or nothin'. The toy was all the way in; the only thing really sticking out was the battery cap! How do I know if my hymen broke? What should I do to "check" to see if I broke it?

Gonna need answers here because I wanna have my G-Spot O and my biggest dream....use Ben Wa Balls! Aw man, Ben Wa Balls sound fabulous!!

Vicky

• Members

....???

I don't really get the post you posted iha lol. But I put it in twice today and it was still the same. I did feel something kind of pulling in me. I'm not sure if it was my hymen. It was really on my right side (more right side troubles). When I get a photo of the toy, I'll post it (it'll be clean, I promise).

I have stated this but I feel that if you engage in any sexual intercourse with a partner, then you aren't a virgin. If I break my hymen by myself or in an accident then I'm good.

I turned the vibe on and I felt like I was going to piss myself the whole time. Is that normal? I mean, I think alittle pee did come out but I couldn't tell lol.

First off, iha basically said that, the older a woman gets, the chances of her hymen is fully there go down. Especially if that woman is physically active. I seem to remember you saying you wanted to go out for some dance team, so you obviously do a lot of bending & stretching, so you hymen probably wasn't fully there when you started masturbating.

If you put a toy in all the way (assuming it's longer than 4") then your hymen isn't there anymore. If it's a narrow toy, it may just be slipping thru the hymen's opening, hence the pressure.

Read the articles on the G-spot, and the feelings you get when you hit it. Yes, it can feel like you have to pee, and if you've emptied your bladder before hand, then the liquid that comes out is actually fluid triggered by your g-spot. :)

• Members

To Tyger: I am a company dancer, which means that I dance all types of dances just about every day (except sunday). It could be torn, you tell me. Here's the toy folks:

100_0428.jpg

To Synirr: The hymen is on the outside?! I thought it was on the inside! Wow, how stupid was I?! lol, Geeze. So, is my toy too narrow for what I'm trying to accomplish?

• Members

I stuck my bigger toy in halfway (the shaft of it gets bigger and bigger and the size was alittle too much for me) so I'm sure it's broken. Now, I just need to focus on the orgasm.