Official Community Forums Home

Best Tasting Cum

boston_chowder1

• Members

Hands down, the guy I'm with now. He takes good care of himself and doesn't eat junk...that makes a HUGE difference....what you put into your body has a big effect on what comes out :P It's no particular flavor, lol...but it's almost sweet...he has made me LOVE giving head ...to him anyway ;)

• Members
Of all the guys you sucked off, which one had the best tasting cum? What flavor was it? What made it taste so good?

sorry-thats sorta par for the course guys & girls(hey no disrespect now) - I know Im told the same thing- arent we all? or am - ah ie or are we acheving something somewhat special> hum......b

I would like to know where i could find dvd's consisting of guys tasting girls thighs- pussy etc.... ----help pls....

\

mine loves that (okay yes i do enjoy too-just thought she might get turned on a bit more by seeing it happen somewhere else- I did buy a beautiful toy for her- mine is nice also - U however cant beat fantisy----with lots of reality....

• 8 years later...
  • Members
On 9/23/2016 at 11:32 PM, GirlCrush said:

I like to swallow ,But I also like him to Cum on my face or breast..if he is into it lick it off and kiss me!!! Never had bad tasting.. :P

ilove  a woman that swallows but will lick up cum usually not off brast bet i might try it i usually lick it up from much lower!  ;)

• Like 2

• Review Team

My wen wont let me cum on her she always tells me that she wants my gooey goodness inside her,

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

If he drinks coffee or eats soft fruits for breakfast it will make his cum taste better. I have only had one bad tasting experience with cum. The guy was an alcoholic. His cum tasted horrible. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Members

I just love swallowing cum

• Like 1

• Members

Friend of mine I hook up with occasionally. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/26/2008 at 4:26 AM, boston_chowder1 said:

Of all the guys you sucked off, which one had the best tasting cum? What flavor was it? What made it taste so good?

personally I find precum to be delicious, but cum only ok, tastes better if he's got a good diet and eats fruit

• 6 months later...
  • Members

A friend whom I blew ate oatmeal cream cookies before hand and that made his cum taste sweet. 

• Members

Very interesting. I’m going to start eating pineapple. I heard that makes you taste sweet. Diabetics have to be careful of eating too much though.☀️