Official Community Forums Home

Wife Wants To Play With My Ass

• Members

Ok, Sex with the wife has been awesome of late and now she is wanting to play with my ass. She tried sticking her finger up there but "nailed" me and I wasn't expecting either so it kinda blew it. Now she talks about anal beads and shit like that. My only ass experience is at the dr.s office and i don't think many guys get any enjoyment out of that.

Guys - What is your take? you like it?

Gals - You enjoy this?

• Members

Greetings Bastian....First of all...love the name...is is short for Sebastian or just "Bastian?" Very sexy.

Anyway, a woman's opinion....anal play for men, heterosexual men or homosexual men, is wonderful. Both men and women have sensitive nerve endings down there that when stimulated by the finger, toys or beads can really take your orgasm to the next level!

I am sorry your wife "nailed" you...perhaps next time she will use a toy or a bead to prevent that, or just clip her nails...I am sure that turned you off to the idea. However, I think you should be open to experimentation, at least give it a whirl...I think you will find a nice blow-job with a finger or small vibe up your ass, even a little will cause you to blow your load in a much more "intense" way!

So my opinion....give it some time to heal...and then go for it again!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members
Greetings Bastian....First of all...love the name...is is short for Sebastian or just "Bastian?"  Very sexy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks!! it is short for Sebastian but Bastian is my bedroom name. :D

Thanks for the feedback. . .Maybe I will have to give it a shot with the anal stuff. I will let you know how it goes.

By the way, Mikayla is a very sexy name as well!!

• Members
Stop your worries, man. Having a woman who loves you play with your ass- I assume while you are playing with hers?- does not make you queer. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info. Honestly, I haven't played with her ass much either. I guess i kinda consider that area off limits. Maybe I will have to loosen up a bit and listen to her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I've got to tell you. If she wants to and you don't let her you are missing out big time. My wife will occasionally for me. the last time she putt her vibrator in and massaged the prostate while giving me a BJ the biggest most powerfully awsome cum of my life. She doesn't like to do it a lot and if I ask shes not really big on it just when she gets in the mood. Kinda like when she wants it in the backdoor if she gets in the right mood its what she wants. c'mon now Arent all of us guys ready to get some any where any time? well then why not anyway she wants it? besides so far everything she has ever suggested to me has been outstanding.

• Members
Buttman: Why don't you talk to your wife about your sex lives, away from the bed, and with your clothes, on, and let her know that sometimes you would like to be the one who decides when and where the two of you have sex? Be totally honest about how much you lust after her, and how much you appreciate her occasional attack on your private parts ! Tell her you wish she would feel like it more often. Maybe, just maybe, such a conversation will break down some barriers, and make your sex life even better than it is now. B)

We talk about all of it all of the time and sex 2 to3 times a day for 3 weeks out of the month is about all I can handle. There isn't anything that either one of us have had an interest in that we have at least tried, but we only stick to things that work for both of us. I didn't mean to imply that I don't get what I want.

For example a few years ago she had some serious surgery and was not allowed to have sex for a month. She still gave me the best head jobs almost every night ( and a few at lunch time too) for that time period.

My point was that if she wants to play with my ass she's free to go for it. She gives me what I want anytime I want it, Im not really hot on always hitting her in the back door but hey when she's asking for it I'm there.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, Sex with the wife has been awesome of late and now she is wanting to play with my ass. She tried sticking her finger up there but "nailed" me and I wasn't expecting either so it kinda blew it. Now she talks about anal beads and shit like that. My only ass experience is at the dr.s office and i don't think many guys get any enjoyment out of that.

Guys - What is your take? you like it?

Gals - You enjoy this?

hey man, relax, let her she knows that if she touches the right place ,, the prostate, where all that nasty stuff cums from YOU are going to LOVE IT.... relax, God made parts especially down there, for Plesure, if you have a real problem with a finger or what ever up there,, ask her to wear a condom over her finger. but Its a wierd feeling but when it cums to cumming omg... dont knock it till yu tried it...

I have to tell you, with my ex I avoided such things, but with the man I love now...there isn't any part of him I don't want to lick, kiss or penetrate!!! He is the same way with me and it drives me crazy...the first time he stuck his finger in my ass while we were banging I thought I would go through the roof...I had never felt anything like that before. Like anything else, Bastian, experience things in each your own time. I fingered him and licked him many times before he got past his limits...either way we had just showered and we were pretty much as clean as could be. So shower together and relax...whatever it takes...enjoy!