Official Community Forums Home

Pain = Pleasure

crazy1

How much pain do you find arousing?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How much pain do you find arousing?

• None
    • A little....non-piercing jewelry, light spankings, light scratches, ect.
    • Moderate....getting a little rough, firm spankings, wax, ect.
    • A Lot....hard spanking, riding crops, paddles, clamps, ect.
    • Can't Get Enough....heavy BDSM, tight bondage, borderline hospital visit.

• Members

Crazy,

I wouldn't consider what I like to be "pain"...I like spanking, pussy slapping (not too hard please), a little hair pulling when he is doing doggy style, perhaps some nipple pulling, pussy lip pulling is very good. I am also a big fan of the non-piercing jewelry, although I have my belly-button pierced and I am looking into clit piercing as well. I don't like too much pain mixed in with my sex...however, I do like the above mentioned activities and they seem to bring me pleasure. So, I suppose I am somewhere between categories 1 and 2!

:ph34r:

Mikayla

• Members

has anyone tried the hot wax route? What are some things you liked about it? Would you do it again? What are some things you disliked? What should someone know before trying it?

• Members

I have actually done the hot wax, you have to be very careful to make sure that the wax is not candle wax, be 'seal' wax...it has a lower melting point and a faster cooling rate. This way, you get the initial "tinge" when it hits the nipples or whatever...and then it hardens right away without too much pain. You can get seal wax at stationery stores or online!

I highly recommend this if you want to try something a little different!

Mikayla :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love it when hubby challenges my limits. By limits I'm referring to not only pain, but also pleasure and showing off in public. For example, although I am petite, 4'11" and 92 pounds, I have conditioned myself so that when laying on my back, hubby can grab me by my nipples so that my back lifts off the ground. What I once used to think bordered on torture, now brings me to orgasm. And speaking of orgasm, we are also into bondage. Yesterday hubby secured me to my Sybian in such a manner that I couldn't get off of it. But boy did I get off on it. You see, hubby knows about electronics, so he made it automatically be variable in speed. Anyway, he blindfolded me, turned it on and went to watch the Giants and Cowboys game. I don't know how many orgasms I had. Hubby said I looked fine when he periodically looked in on me.

So how long was I on it? How does three hours sound. Next time, he says, I will not be blindfolded and have a clock in front of me so the time will pass more slowly.

Isn't tonight Monday Night Football? Tee hee.

Solla

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I love it when hubby challenges my limits. By limits I'm referring to not only pain, but also pleasure and showing off in public. For example, although I am petite, 4'11" and 92 pounds, I have conditioned myself so that when laying on my back, hubby can grab me by my nipples so that my back lifts off the ground. What I once used to think bordered on torture, now brings me to orgasm. And speaking of orgasm, we are also into bondage. Yesterday hubby secured me to my Sybian in such a manner that I couldn't get off of it. But boy did I get off on it. You see, hubby knows about electronics, so he made it automatically be variable in speed. Anyway, he blindfolded me, turned it on and went to watch the Giants and Cowboys game. I don't know how many orgasms I had. Hubby said I looked fine when he periodically looked in on me.

So how long was I on it? How does three hours sound. Next time, he says, I will not be blindfolded and have a clock in front of me so the time will pass more slowly.

Isn't tonight Monday Night Football? Tee hee.

Solla

:P i like 2 give myself 5 to 10 good whacks w/my leather paddle while simultaneously plowing my ass w/6 or 7 or 8 of my vibes/cocks/dongs...i love to jam my Lady C mini tongue in my ass. It makes me squirm in delight. The spanking increases my pleasure fivefold...mmmmmmm...any babes who wanna be my top??? :P peace 12GAUGE

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I have always found pain arousing. I really enjoy spankings and bites, and crops and whips, flogs the whole nine I guess. lol

• Members

I like it rough. By That I mean I like to be spanked, have my hair pulled, nipples, and lips bitten and pulled. I like to be man handled a bit. While having sex or hot foreplay I do not consider it pain..it send jolts of pleasure through me. I am sure if done while not hot and ready these things would surely cause pain.

• Members

Nice bump, Mike_d!

I, too, am finding myself these days in a place I never thought I'd be in. I voted for the Moderate category. I LOVE to be bit and spanked, held in light bondage, nipples pulled/pinched, rubber-whipped....

Damn, when's my husband getting home?! :wub:

• Members

Why thank you, thank you, thank you very much! I still don't like the bleeding part of it all, but when my wife cums she will cum hard some times and that is what prompted me to get restraints a while back. We love them now and that has opened a new set of doors for us!