Official Community Forums Home

Tell Us About One Of Your Fav. Positions

Tyger

• Members
I didn't see the one I am talking about on that site with the 3-d pics....it's starts missionary and then I put her legs up on my shoulders, then squat so that I am in a baseball catchers position, she is rolled up and I nail her G every thrust....so hot and we both have our hands free.....so fun!

This is our favorite, also. Very intense. I love to stroke his face or run my hands through his hair in this position.

He loves it when I run my fingers through his hair, gets him hot, or hotter, depending.

If I am going to squirt, this is the position it will happen in.

We often finish in doggie position because he loves to squeeze my ass.

He says I have the softest skin he has ever felt on my ass.

but aren't they all good..........? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

I discovered one recently that I really, really, REALLY enjoyed, but I can't find it in any site to know what to call it. So, I'll refer to it as the YO-YO I guess. If anybody else knows differently, please tell me!

It's a bit similar to Deep Stick. However, my feet are at a 90 degree angle, ankles crossed. The guy then takes a hold of them. With the grip, he bounces me up and down kind of like a yo-yo. It's quite fantastic and great for when you want to keep going but are too exhausted from thrusting. It allows for deep penetration, g-spot orgasms, and he still has a free hand to go exploring wherever he'd like to play!

• Members
I discovered one recently that I really, really, REALLY enjoyed, but I can't find it in any site to know what to call it. So, I'll refer to it as the YO-YO I guess. If anybody else knows differently, please tell me!

It's a bit similar to Deep Stick. However, my feet are at a 90 degree angle, ankles crossed. The guy then takes a hold of them. With the grip, he bounces me up and down kind of like a yo-yo. It's quite fantastic and great for when you want to keep going but are too exhausted from thrusting. It allows for deep penetration, g-spot orgasms, and he still has a free hand to go exploring wherever he'd like to play!

sounds interesting...

Your both sitting?

• Members
sounds interesting...

Your both sitting?

I'm on my back laying down with my legs up, and he's on his knees. I'm sure it's a horrible diagram, but some people are better with visuals. It might also work with the girl on the edge of the bed and him standing up. But, I haven't tried it that way.

...._o.........._o........._o........._o

....l l...........l l..........l l..........l l

o_/ l_....o__l l_....o_/ l_....o__l l_

PS--Sorry about the periods. It didn't look right without them. Let's just say they represent the screams of orgasms in the air! haha ;)

• Members
I've gained a special affinity for doggystyle, just in the past couple years. When standing, I love to hold one hip/waist, and reach around to her front and stroke her tit on the other side while we're going at it. I also like to put my fingers in my mouth and get them wet before I start stroking the nipple like that, too.

As far as lying down (or close to it, anyway), I like her on her knees and elbows, with her forearms and hands flat, and ass pointed up in the air a little bit...I like to squeeze both of her hips or the cheeks of her ass while thrusting it into her. Or reaching around with one hand and stroking her lips or her clit, so close to where my dick is pushing up and down inside her.

I also love it when she reaches underneath and strokes my balls, in that position. Holy hell! Yeah, if you wanted to make me cum like a wildcat, that'd be a good way to do it.

Yep pretty much our favorite too. Doggie is awesome!

• Members
If you dont know.... this is where i see my sex positions.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Just half way through reading through that list, amazing list... bookmarking...

• Members

I never really cared about the particular names of different styles though I see how helpful they can be, but in preferences when having sex inwhich I am penetrating her it is doggie style, followed closely by what that site 101 sex positions described as 'bended knee' which probably should have been said as 'bent knee' but that is grammatical in terms of concern :P Now as to my preference of anal sex with me being penetrated, it is what that site called the acrobat, followed by doggie. Heck with it, don't mind being penetrated in just about any of those positions, but that acrobat position, I get far more pleasure out of that due to how I am on top of the person with my legs bent back at an angle, tightens things up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Doggie style! I love it when he is behind me because he hits that spot just right. I usually have my ass hiked way up and I lay on my chest or forearms. When he's really into it he pulls my hair so hard that he pulls my head back towards him.

If we're not on the bed, then we are either in the shower or in front of a mirror. I love that we can watch each other cum in our favorite position.

• Members

Oohh good topic!! My favorite position definitely has to be....well let's see I don't know the "name" of it LOL but I lay on my side with my legs bent and pressed together, he sits on his knees and enters from back...it's almost like a variation of doggy style only I'm on my side!! It's fantastic and he absolutely loves it. Also allows us to look up at each other; he can easily access all of my goodies and I can run my hands down his chest. If you haven't tried it, it's a MUST.

• Review Team
Doggie style! I love it when he is behind me because he hits that spot just right. I usually have my ass hiked way up and I lay on my chest or forearms. When he's really into it he pulls my hair so hard that he pulls my head back towards him.

If we're not on the bed, then we are either in the shower or in front of a mirror. I love that we can watch each other cum in our favorite position.

Ditto on every part of that except the shower - ours really isn't big enough for much fun - but you are spot on with everything else. Lordy, I love the hair-pulling part!!!

• 9 months later...
  • Members
i do love the reverse cowgirl as well as being on top! :D

Aren't they the same?

• Members
kinda, still on top, however reversed positons and different feelings in general.

Different feelings and sensation? Should experience both, then.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

my husband and i took a shower the other night and he lifted me up and i wraped my legs around him while we were going at it (kinda like a reverse piggy back) i had a teak bench behind us in case of a fall but that did not happen, it was amazing! he's never lifted me up before (not even against a wall) so this was a first for me!

• Members

My wife seems to only like face-to-face positions, mostly missionary. But what works for both of us is the modification of missionary called the folded deck chair.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/foldeddeckchair.shtml

I can get reeeeealy deep with that one and her thighs provide an extra bit of pressure on the upstroke. The downside is I don't tend to last long this way, but neither does she. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

my husband and i took a shower the other night and he lifted me up and i wraped my legs around him while we were going at it (kinda like a reverse piggy back) i had a teak bench behind us in case of a fall but that did not happen, it was amazing! he's never lifted me up before (not even against a wall) so this was a first for me!

Hot, Taylor! Did he bang you up against the wall while you had your legs wrapped around him?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

My fave has got to be what we call "modified doggy" which is in the middle of doggy and froggy. Basically the lady puts a folded pillow under her lower abdomen and she (or he) lays on their tummy essentially. It hits the G ssssooo goooooooood!! :kiss: Trust me, you would not be disappointed.

• Members

Am I the only one who favorites change?

I love when my husband pulls me to the edge of the bed (my bed is very high of the ground) the angle can be deep and rubs on ones g-spot. Mmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love reverse cowgirl - seems to always get my G-Spot. I also LOVE, LOVE the 'X' position for those slow, teasing nights with lots of great clitoral stimulation! Mmmmmmm :kiss:

If you are still there tell me whast the X position is.

Always learning