Official Community Forums Home

Fucking My Wife

Gilbert

• Members

Last night we were both reading in the family room. DW said "I am so horny. I want to use my new dildo(Purple Delight) and feel your dick". I showered and DW followed. I lay our toys, lube and some DVD'S out on the bed. Then she said "Come watch." She was triming her pussy and I love to watch. She neatly trimmed and finished by stroking her clit. Needless to say my dick was rock hard. In the bedroom we looked through our DVD'S and she selected Double Dippin'. We previewed some scenes and selected a foursome with DP to watch. DW took her new vibrating dildo and lubed it as I lubed my dick. She slowly pushed it into her pussy as I watched while stroking my dick. I reached for the Pocket Rocket. It felt so good on the underside of my dick. We watched intercourse, oral, girl girl guy threesome. She was vigoursly thrusting the dildo as I watched and told her about my fantasy of her getting a strange dick. Suddenly she had a wild orgasm. Withdrawing the dildo she said "Please go down on me and then fuck me." I did just that and she came again as I kissed her deeply sharing her juices and I put my dick in her. I told her that her pussy was the best I ever had and she said "I love your big, hard dick-saying fuck me, fuck me, fuck me deep and hard". We continued watching and listening to DP. We were both about to exlode when they started cumming on the DVD-triggering wild orgasms for both of us-filling her with cum. As we lay there telling each other how much we loved each other and how great the fuck was. Then I withdrew and she licked the cum off of my dick-then off to sleep satisfied.