Official Community Forums Home

Women...can The Oral Be Too Long ?

ff38dd

• Members

Okay ladies, can a man or woman give you oral sex for too long?

I absolutely love giving oral sex and can and will give for hours if thats what the woman wants.

My most incredible experience was a few months ago. We are a FULL Swap couple which means that just about anything goes, including penetration. We swapped with another couple. We were in separate, but ajoining rooms. I started by undressing Kate, kissing body parts as they were exposed. The thong was the last to come off and she stood totally naked before me. I kissed her mound and laid her on the bed. As we laid there we fondled and kissed for a while and then I proceeded with giving her oral sex. Kate was very responsive and loved it. She was amazing. I could not get enough and she could not either. She didn't just lay there. Kate would move her hips and thrust her pussy to my mouth and tongue. Kate had orgasm after orgasm. Several times she apologized for being so selfish. I told her that she isn't as I love to eat pussy. What seemed like a little later, after we started the swap, Kathy and Steve called out to see if we were about finished. It was about 2 1/2 hours after we started to swap and I was still eating her pussy. It was getting late, so we did have to finish.

I never got the chance to enter Kate but I was totally satisfied to please her by just eating her pussy and giving her oral pleasure that way. During our session, I made comments on how great she tasted and how much I loved eating her pussy. She said that Steve does not like oral sex. If he only knew what he was missing. On the way home I asked Kathy about her swap and she said that Steve didn't go down on her, so that confirmed what Kate said. Anyway, we didn't meet with them again because of an issue during Kathy's swap with Steve.

So ladies, what is your preference? Short oral sex or Long oral sex?

ff38dd....Charlie and (Kathy is still sleeping)

• Members

My view on this is why stop a good thing! I love to perform and receive oral sex. I am good to go as long as my hb is up for the challenge. Much like your "swap date" I can get very selfish with the oral lovin', but normally if I know it is going on a while will suggest that I get on top of his face and do a 69 or something. I don't believe in just having him down there eating away forever. Sometimes he insists on just eating me and not letting me have at him....and that is fine too.

So I would guess most women would agree, oral sex can never be too long, as long as you are wet and enjoying it!

:rolleyes:

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love giving oral sex and can and will give for hours if thats what the woman wants.

My most incredible experience was a few months ago. We are a FULL Swap couple which means that just about anything goes, including penetration. We swapped with another couple. We were in separate, but ajoining rooms. I started by undressing Kate, kissing body parts as they were exposed. The thong was the last to come off and she stood totally naked before me. I kissed her mound and laid her on the bed. As we laid there we fondled and kissed for a while and then I proceeded with giving her oral sex. Kate was very responsive and loved it. She was amazing. I could not get enough and she could not either. She didn't just lay there. Kate would move her hips and thrust her pussy to my mouth and tongue. Kate had orgasm after orgasm. Several times she apologized for being so selfish. I told her that she isn't as I love to eat pussy. What seemed like a little later, after we started the swap, Kathy and Steve called out to see if we were about finished. It was about 2 1/2 hours after we started to swap and I was still eating her pussy. It was getting late, so we did have to finish.

I never got the chance to enter Kate but I was totally satisfied to please her by just eating her pussy and giving her oral pleasure that way. During our session, I made comments on how great she tasted and how much I loved eating her pussy. She said that Steve does not like oral sex. If he only knew what he was missing. On the way home I asked Kathy about her swap and she said that Steve didn't go down on her, so that confirmed what Kate said. Anyway, we didn't meet with them again because of an issue during Kathy's swap with Steve.

• Members

:rolleyes: NEVER!!! It can never be to long. There is nothing better than getting my pussy sucked. An old boyfriend was giving me pleasure whil a movie was on t.v. I was on the bed with my feet dangleing on the floor as he was between my legs eating anf enjoying. I will never look at Robert Redford the same way. He ate me and ate and ate... God it was great. Thank you Jesse!!! Great tongue fucking. Karin

• Members
:PB):P mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D 12GAUGE

• 1 year later...
  • Members

bump*

I just want to see what some of our new ladies think of this concept? I don't know how you keep your mouth and tonge working for 2 solid hours, but to each their own.....

Just for me personally, I love being down there and will go for as long as I can until she says stop or my jaw quits working.

• Members

If my husband said he wanted to eat me all night long, I WOULDN'T ARGUE!! *giggle* He lOoOoOoves to go down on me for long periods of time -- often I have to drag him up because I just can't take it anymore (worn out) or I need him IN me. :wub:

I give my hubby head until my jaw says, "That's enough!" It's not an incredibly long period of time, but my interest in giving head is newly acquired, so I'm still working on it. ;)