Official Community Forums Home

For Those That Gush/squirt... How Do You Keep The Bed Dry?

• Members

Yes I know I'm 34 and you'd think I'd have it figured out by now but I just recently started squirting, really it is more like gushing during sex this past 6months.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones that has g-spot O's. But it is everytime we have sex and I will do it several times in a session. Makes for very soaked sheets and mattress..

So I was wondering what you do/use to save the sheets and mattress? Are their any specialty items out there for this?

• Like 1

• Members

We are about the same age, and I have only just started gushing too! We have a big thick towel that we double up to lay over the bed.

• Like 1

• Members

I am about the same age as well. I have just discovered this part of me about 3 months ago. We use thick towels. The only thing about the ones with the waterproof backing that are like the ones in a hospital. They will stick you easily which can be a real pain.

I will put it this way my SO has now nicknamed me due to this...as Niagara Falls.....he even went as far as a joke and changed my background to a Niagara Falls scene, which I ended up keeping because it was pretty but it is a joke that my friends on their don't know...so they just comment how pretty the background is.

• Like 1

• Members

I always just use beach towels...but unfortunately sometimes they get shifted around too much. We actually invested in a mattress cover...a soft one with a plastic backer...not only for my gushing, but also for when our son slips into bed with us. Accidents happen when you have children!

Iha does have a good idea though, I remember those things when I was recovering from my C-section - those would work perfectly! :lol:

• Members

We have 2 of the things that came from hosptial that are washable and thick. They are usually green or pink on the back side.

We used these for daughter when she used to wet the bed. Now wondering how long it will take before 13 year old asks why they are in the laundry every day when sis no longer wets the bed.

Tried the towels but I leak thru those...

Good idea about the waterproof mattress pad..... we are always having to flipping the matteress over when we didnt have a waterproof pad to use or if i it slipped and we get the bed wet too.

• Members

We are still trying to solve this as well. It's not very sexy, but the best thing I've found so far is a diaper change pad. I always keep a stack of towels by the bed as well. This is definitely a downside to squirting, but Hot Husband says if we go though a few extra mattresses during our marriage, he's not complaining.

• Like 1

There are a few great suggestions here!

Getting one of those mattress pads for kids that are in training may help. All you'd have to do is change the sheets and the padding. Or, there's a mat you can get, that only covers the area your crotch area would lay on, usually found in the infant/toddler dept. It's like 2'x3' or something like that. Smaller and easier to clean, less hassle than a full mattress pad. Though, I think they only sell those in that size, so you'd have to make sure you're laying on that area, but with a full mattress pad, it wouldn't matter.

Then there are the towel suggestions. Keeping a beach or bath towel under your bed, to grab handily would be a good idea, and able to keep up the spontenaiety more.

Best wishes!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi guys Di and I had the wet spot problem too every since she finally excepted the fact that she wasn't peeing on me and she was actually female ejaculating. That was about three years ago and since she was more relaxed and totally letting go during orgasms we literally ruin a couple of mattress pads and a matress. We also tried the water proof bed pads and the plastic matress cover. The only problem was when Di cums it's like Niagra falls, I love every drop and can only lick up so much cum so the rest would run off the pad or pool up in the plastic cover. Well never fear we found the answer. Its the Liberator Fasinator throe. It comes in lots of colors,its silky on one side and short micro fiber fur on the other side. The important part is the middle layer which is not only water proof but soaks up gallons of cum and keeps what ever its covering bone dry. I've ate Dis pussy and had her cum three or four times on ours and the bed was still dry so when your done playing you just pick it up and throw it in the wash machine and go back to a dry bed for some more good sex. It works so good Di and I have two of them so if we get one soaked we grab the other one. Its also good when you use lots of lube, oils, food or any other fantasy item you bring into your sex life. I know for a fact that since Di excepted her ejaculating and knew she wasn't going to ruin any bedding that shes more relaxed and lets go more when she cums and the amount of cum she squirts has increased greatly. So give a throe a try it works great. Oh I forgot to mention that the Throe is five foot by six foot so it covers most of a queen size bed.

• Like 3

• Members
What do the hotel and motel operators do? They must have some way to clean up the goo people leave in their beds.

===================================

I think they just wash the sheets and leave it at that. I will not, EVER sit on a bedspread at a motel/hotel, espeically naked....... ewwww

I've seen shows where they took a blacklight and lit up everywhere there was semen. OMG.... it looked like a crime scene! It was everywhere, the phone, the walls,

the bedspread, the floor, the remote..... :(

What are you guys doing in there??? :D

• Members

We use towels but what Di's guy suggested sounds GREAT haha...

And to the hotel comment: Thats why I bring my own blankets and pillow and never sleep under their sheets. It actually kinda grosses me out, I think there should be a law that there should be waterproof cover over them and they have to be changed. And actually some hotels do that! Ew I feel nasty just thinking of sleeping on hotel beds.....

• Like 1

• 11 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, 6981 said:

I for one would love the experience with a squirter

Keeping searching, we’re out there, probably busy doing laundry.  
It’s always a bit of nerves to see what a new man thinks.  So don’t like it, at all. 😳

• Thanks 1