Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

What Do You Fantasize About During Masturbation

cirrus20

• Members
1 minute ago, Roctillmid said:

Yeah fuckin HOT!!

there's my sweetheart you want to MIX yours with mine? only if your wife is watching us

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/4/2020 at 12:02 AM, Bigirlhaggen said:

OMG that's easy I always fantasize about watching boys and girls masturbating and we all play with each other's cum

Bigirlhaggen...... I'm fantasize about you and your hot sexy girlfriend and I all fucking each other mixing all of our cum together, then drinking it from your pussies. Mmmmmmmm

1849869833_MandyandDeweytogether.gif.c53eb305f8a33b52a74072ed502d82f8.gif

• Members
23 hours ago, Roctillmid said:

But I’m not married tho 

you don't have to be married to enjoy masturbating with another guy and girl silly

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Roctillmid said:

Then mix it all together please 

exactly what I was thinking too

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/2/2020 at 10:06 PM, average guy said:

Awesome 

I fantasize about my wife getting gangbanged by 20 men . And seeing their seed drip from her ❤

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

I fantasize about my wife getting gangbanged by 20 men . And seeing their seed drip from her ❤

What would be even more fun, some of these guys have wives or GFs and as their seed drips from your wife, the women lick her clean and then proceed to snowball each other! I actually saw this video on an amateur website, where a woman was gang-banged and her body was practically covered in cum and 3 women came into the video and licked her clean, leaving enough cum for some snowballing. As the video continued you could see a few guys masturbating in the background, the women got up and each one went to a guy that was jerking their meat and started giving B.J.s The woman who had just been gang-banged, she went to one guy who I presumed was her guy because she got him down on the floor and started riding him cow girl style, and then another guy came over and put his meat where this woman could suck it. That is where the video stopped, and was the hottest video of gang-bang that I've ever seen. I wish had bookmarked that page to my p.c., now I can't find it!

• Members
On 10/2/2020 at 2:47 PM, Danceinthesheets said:

A gangbang with 20 men !! 💋

Wow!!  Wish I could be one😈

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Sometimes I think of my TS friend who used to give me amazing head and thinking of given her a blow job gets me hard and a nice custom. 

• Members

@RioI had plenty of fun with her and that experience gets me harder.

• Like 1