Official Community Forums Home

Male Mastiburation

robhoodintact

• Members

I like to masturbate by rubbing my pubes and fingering my foreskin. I used to jack off but now that I am older I wanted to experiment in different ways. Here is how I do it. I lay on the couch naked and start rubbing the area around my genitals. I take my middle and ring finger and rub my mound with my penis sliding between them. I know this is how women usually masturbate with the clits sliding between their fingers but then again I wanted to try something new. I takes longer than a handjob but the orgasm is much more intense!!! Since I now have a toy I insert it in my foreskin while rubbing and it really does the trick.

• Members

I like to masturbate by rubbing my pubes and fingering my foreskin. I used to jack off but now that I am older I wanted to experiment in different ways. Here is how I do it. I lay on the couch naked and start rubbing the area around my genitals. I take my middle and ring finger and rub my mound with my penis sliding between them. I know this is how women usually masturbate with the clits sliding between their fingers but then again I wanted to try something new. I takes longer than a handjob but the orgasm is much more intense!!! Since I now have a toy I insert it in my foreskin while rubbing and it really does the trick.

I gotta be honest I have no idea how to even begin to visualize this, but i LOVE your name! ;) keep experimenting!

• Members

I gotta be honest I have no idea how to even begin to visualize this, but i LOVE your name! ;) keep experimenting!

I am glad you like it. I guess it fits! I love the fact I have never been under the knife in any shape or form.

• Review Team

I got a bit of visual going on .... thanks ;)

And I agree with Suzy, cool name and me likey an un-cut man, too! I was a little confused my first time, as well, but as is with most things sexual, I seemed to get the hang of it pretty quickly! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members

I got a bit of visual going on .... thanks ;)

And I agree with Suzy, cool name and me likey an un-cut man, too! I was a little confused my first time, as well, but as is with most things sexual, I seemed to get the hang of it pretty quickly! :rolleyes:

Us un-cut men have a lot more options when it comes to masturbating than the average cut guy. I am confused about both of your confusion. Why would having sex with an uncut man be confusing? By the way did you know that an uncut man has between 2000 & 7000 nerve endings and to be honest I feel everyone of them! My only problem was growing up and the other boys called me carrot-top but that did not bother me since I rather have my turtle-neck instead of a crew-cut any day of the week. If you want ladies I can give you a few tips on how to handle your un-cut man if you like.

• Members

Us un-cut men have a lot more options when it comes to masturbating than the average cut guy. I am confused about both of your confusion. Why would having sex with an uncut man be confusing? By the way did you know that an uncut man has between 2000 & 7000 nerve endings and to be honest I feel everyone of them! My only problem was growing up and the other boys called me carrot-top but that did not bother me since I rather have my turtle-neck instead of a crew-cut any day of the week. If you want ladies I can give you a few tips on how to handle your un-cut man if you like.

Well, I didn't know what i was in for, and the uncut look isn't exactly mainstream, i knew things felt and reacted a little different but there is a serious feeling of "what the hell?!" when you first see it! Its visually very different. But now? I'm a happy camper. :)

• Members

Well, I didn't know what i was in for, and the uncut look isn't exactly mainstream, i knew things felt and reacted a little different but there is a serious feeling of "what the hell?!" when you first see it! Its visually very different. But now? I'm a happy camper. :)

Do you think sex with uncut is better than cut? I would ask my wife but she was a virgin when we married and she has never know any other penis but mine. I have been trying to stretch my foreskin to get a longer look and right now I am up to four finger insertions! The more skin the better I believe.

• Review Team

I agree with Suzy, the confusion was more of matter of "well, now this is different" than anything. I think I need some more research before I can answer the "which is better" question. :)

• Members

I really don't think the extra skin makes a difference honestly because if he's not hitting it right, he's just not hitting it right!

That is a good point! "no pun intended!!!"

Of course from a man's point of view the skin does help with the gliding motion.

I am new to this site and so far I have learned a lot of things I did not know before.

I am looking to spice up my love live with the mrs and hopefully I can learn some new techniques to use on her.

• Like 1

• Members

That is a good point! "no pun intended!!!"

Of course from a man's point of view the skin does help with the gliding motion.

I am new to this site and so far I have learned a lot of things I did not know before.

I am looking to spice up my love live with the mrs and hopefully I can learn some new techniques to use on her.

Well your definitely in the right place!! I get the gliding motion, it makes sense, I prefer to think that I'm just that slick! (pun intended)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well your definitely in the right place!! I get the gliding motion, it makes sense, I prefer to think that I'm just that slick! (pun intended)

I've never had a problem making my wife cum multiple times and I am circumsized. I have often wondered about whether there was any advantage to having the foreskin. Does the presence of the foreskin increas clitoral stimulation?

• Members

Since I am married this really doesn't matter but I, personally, wouldn't have any interest in an un-cut man. I am also a visual person, like men, and I just like the look of a circumcised cock! Of course, I have only slept with 2 men in my life, both being the norm. Honestly, I probably would never have tried an un-cut man if given the opportunity before. Just doesn't sound appealing to me :unsure:

*Not meant to offend anyone, just stating my personal thoughts on it.*

You did not offend me. I also have a preference for women with long labia(s). Lucky for me I am married to a woman who has a lot of skin too.

• Review Team

We all have our preferences, no shame in that. I just have learned to never say never because some of the things I never would have thought I would like are now my faves.

When I met my SO I didn't know he was un-cut, the topic just didn't come up (no pun intended) until I was already madly in love with him. At that point, it wouldn't have mattered what was between his legs. :)

• Like 1

• Members

We all have our preferences, no shame in that. I just have learned to never say never because some of the things I never would have thought I would like are now my faves.

When I met my SO I didn't know he was un-cut, the topic just didn't come up (no pun intended) until I was already madly in love with him. At that point, it wouldn't have mattered what was between his legs. :)

I just realized that we have gotten off the subject of Male Masturbation. If anyone has any insights to different techniques I would be interested.

• Members

I just realized that we have gotten off the subject of Male Masturbation. If anyone has any insights to different techniques I would be interested.

I have seen both cut and uncut and really---when you are with someone you love and want to be with--- it doesn't make ANY difference at all what they look like (or what their penis looks like ! ) When an uncut penis is hard, you really can't even see the foreskin anyway. It's great that you have found a way to play with the foreskin to make masturbation more enjoyable .

Now, to your question about different ways of masturbation--everyone has their own way of doing it. It's whatever works, whatever feels best to YOU. My husband has NEVER used his hands. He likes the way it feels to just rub his cock on something. It came from the way he first learned to masturbate when he was younger. He likes the friction on his cock. His favorite thing to use is MY JEANS !! LOL.....

As he's gotten older, I know he doesn't masturbate as often. We have masturbated together a few times. I think he felt funny the first time he did it in front of me. Honestly, it was a turn on to see him doing it. Hmmmmm gives me something to think about , as we haven't done that in quite awhile !! Date night is this weekend too.....:)

• Members

I have seen both cut and uncut and really---when you are with someone you love and want to be with--- it doesn't make ANY difference at all what they look like (or what their penis looks like ! ) When an uncut penis is hard, you really can't even see the foreskin anyway. It's great that you have found a way to play with the foreskin to make masturbation more enjoyable .

Now, to your question about different ways of masturbation--everyone has their own way of doing it. It's whatever works, whatever feels best to YOU. My husband has NEVER used his hands. He likes the way it feels to just rub his cock on something. It came from the way he first learned to masturbate when he was younger. He likes the friction on his cock. His favorite thing to use is MY JEANS !! LOL.....

As he's gotten older, I know he doesn't masturbate as often. We have masturbated together a few times. I think he felt funny the first time he did it in front of me. Honestly, it was a turn on to see him doing it. Hmmmmm gives me something to think about , as we haven't done that in quite awhile !! Date night is this weekend too.....:)

Hope you two kept that date :)

My wife and I have masturbated together on occasion. It's a nice turn-on once in a while to us

• Members

My husband and I have only done that once, we were drunk and I barely got started before he attacked me :lol:

I'd like to do it again, while sober, but I am a little self-conscious.

Try to let it appeal to your exhibitionist and voyeuristic side! :)

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Actually uncut is the norm. We don't think that way, but it is. Man made cut seem normal, but uncut is the natural way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I, masturbate quite regularly since my wife's sex drive has gone down over the past couple years. We have never masturbated in front of each other. I, have on occasion played with myself in front of her when we are getting ready to have intercourse. At first she was surprised because she had never been with a man who did that and was comfortable with it.

I, asked her if she masturbated before and she said yes but never in front of any body. I, have got her to play with herself while we were having intercourse but, she only does it when she is really horny. My wife knows I JO quite regularly but doesn't know I have started to play with myself anally or with toys. I, am constantly looking for new ways to get off since plain old jerking off has gotten boring which has led me to the toys and playing with my ass. And by the way I am "cut".

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I help drudge up an old thread, I love to jerk off. One of the ways I like to cum the most is by pushing my testicles up into their little pockets inside of me and I hold them there with my left hand while holding the base of my cock and stroke with my right hand. I find that the orgasms are a bit more intense this way. I normally use lube and keep the skin a little taunt (I am circumsized). Over the last few years I've tried not holding it with my left hand and leaving the skin to move freely while jerking with my right hand, and I've been doing some switch-hitting by using my left hand to storke with. I've also not used any lube at all and the loose skin helps act as a lubricant. For lubricants, I prefer the feel of petroleum jelly, then hand lotions, and have used just saliva a few times, but petroleum jelly is my favorite. Oh yeah, I've used pre-cum, too, as I tend to produce quite a lot of it. One more thing, as a rarity, I sometimes like to do some prostate massaging while masturbating, but that gets me off way too easily. I'd thought ab out trying to get a woman to assist with this type of pleasure, but there just never seems to be a time for the topic to arise....pun intended.