Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Absolute Favorite Cock Ring?

PanickedVanity

Favorite features  

23 members have voted

1. 1. I like rings that...

• Look pretty
    • Prevent premature ejaculation
    • vibrate
    • provide other clitoral stimulation
    • Are simple to use

• Members

I was wondering what everyone's favorite mutual stimulation cock ring is? I haven't tried cock rings yet myself, but I'm very eager to try, so I'd love you guys's input.

• Members

We love using cockrings. Our top three favorites so far are:

VT641main.jpg

The Duet Touch Activation Ring has two bullets, one to vibrate the clit and one to vibrate the anus, plus it has metallic nubs to draw the vibrations to the man's penis. This is the bestest ring in the whole wide world and we don't use it nearly enough (hint, hint, Thurisas!! ;) ). It's a little pricey, but it's SO worth it.

DJ0852-01main.jpg

Although it doesn't vibrate, Tie Your Own Cockring gives you full control over where you want it and how snug you want it.

SE1367-30-3main.jpg

And, another that doesn't vibrate, we really had fun with Adonis Leather Collection - Helios.

If interested, click the links to bring you to the shopping guide where you can learn more of these three items and read reviews I (and others) have written about them!

Happy exploring!!

• Members

we like this one the best so far.... its especailly good for when I am on top... the bunny ears hit me everytime I slide down!

Clit Buddy - Rocky Rabbit Erection Enhancer

NO1720-1main.jpg

• Members

Our fav so far I think is the Eden Wave Rider that I recently did a review on. 5 STARS!!!

toa8611-6_product_1main.jpg

You really can't beat 2 removable vibrating bullets on one ring! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Do you find the Jelly ( I think that’s what you call them) too loose?

I’m not sure about the leather one with the balls..is it hard to put on?

Also what about some kind of cream? Is there something that works good for that also?

I sound so naive even to me.

• Members

TooTimid should carry the GEAR ESSENTIALS line... great fit, feel and look. We use them all the time. I love the way they feel and she loves how hard I get. For any guy who hasn't used one of these steel rings, you'd be amazed how sensitive the penis gets when so engorged...

Great designs... look into them!

• Members

You know those little jelly ones with the vibrators may serve their purpose, but there it nothing hotter to look at than just your basic metal rings on a gorgeous shaved cock...then there's the ones with the leather straps too! aaahhhh! forgive the drool please :P

• Members

Me, I dont like them much. Or should I say that I haven't found one that I like. I need the direct, hard, constant vibes on my clit to get off from them....and obviously the man isn't going to hold still...lol.

• Members

Yah, but see, you find one that you like, then you just wrap your legs around your man and keep him deep in you while the vibe stays constant on your clit. ;) Orgasm a few times like that and he'll be all ga-ga just watching you. :kiss: