Official Community Forums Home

Strip Tease Rose

ladylove

• Members

CLC065.jpg

Review by: ladylove

4/28/08

Striptease Rose

The Strip tease Rose is an excellent way to make special celebrations, or even an ordinary evening, extraordinary. The blood red Long stem Rose is a silk bud with 9 petals and some green leaves for authenticity. It also comes with a set of instructions/suggestions. Each of the petals holds a written message or word for you to act upon. It will be an evening you both will never forget.

When I first opened the packaging, I thought the product was cute with potential, IF I could get over my inhabitations about doing a striptease. I decided to just get over my self and try to let things fly. I picked out a CD of music I thought would work well for a striptease, prepared 2 notes of instruction, made him a drink, and put 10 one dollar bills fanned out on the table for him to use if he chose. The first note said he was in for a special surprise that evening and to come upstairs and relax on the sofa. The second note (next to the sofa) told him to enjoy his drink, get comfortable, turn on the CD, and enjoy the show; but DO NOT TOUCH, (One of the fabulous suggestions in the instructions). I came out moving to the music (in sexy clothing over even sexier underwear purchased just for that evening) while suggestively caressing the rose over my body. I then handed him the Strip Tease Rose and told him to peel away. He looked at me a bit curious but after the first petal…well he caught on very quickly. The Stripe tease proceeded well into the evening, and yes he did use those dollar bills I left on the side for him. I surprised myself with how much I got into the whole striptease act and its erotic-ness. I loved it! I was sexy, confident, creative, in control, and loved teasing my partner in that way. I will admit for about the first minute or two I was a bit self conscious, but I quickly got over it, mostly due to the POSITIVE reaction from my ‘AEH’ (Always Eager Husband). The instruction sheet was also helpful; it gave me enough suggestions and the confidence to actually do a striptease. I’m not going to tell you what is printed on the petals, I will say two of the commands were repeated but with a little creativity it really didn’t matter. Don’t peak at the printing on the petals ahead of time when you get it, you’ll spoil it. The element of surprise along with your interpretation will make it all the sweeter.

This little unassuming Rose makes for BIG erotic memories!

Strip Tease Rose

• Members

Excellent review!! It sounds like you two had a fantastic evening -- good for you getting through your nervousness to try something like this!!!

• Members

Thanks Ladies,

I was so out of my box it wasn't even funny, But it was one of the most liberating at the same time!

We had a FABULOUS evening! Not sure how I'm going to top it though.

• Members

Whoops! Just noticed that your link leads to the product picture and not the actual shopping guide page. Here's a link to that: right here. :)

I also had a quick question... I'm guessing the rose is re-usable, but I'm not finding that info anywhere? Do the petals push back into the stem so you can use it another time or is it just a cutsie one-time deal?

Thanks! Again, I loved your review!

• Members
Whoops! Just noticed that your link leads to the product picture and not the actual shopping guide page. Here's a link to that: right here. :)

I also had a quick question... I'm guessing the rose is re-usable, but I'm not finding that info anywhere? Do the petals push back into the stem so you can use it another time or is it just a cutsie one-time deal?

Thanks! Again, I loved your review!

Thanks for pointing that out I'm not really sure what happened. I thought i had check it....

Now I feel like I need to go back over all my other reviews and check......

• Members
Thanks for pointing that out I'm not really sure what happened. I thought i had check it....

Now I feel like I need to go back over all my other reviews and check......

OOPS!

To answer you last ?

The Rose could be reusable if you bend the petals back (which I never thought of) and not rip/cut them off as we did. They aren't easily torn off, but it can be done, rendering the rose unusable for another time.