While I would not label myself as bi-curious or 100% bi-sexual. I am not 100% hetero either. But finding the right person is important. Having someone that can be in an equal partnership, with matching dreams, desires and goals is what I look for. As I have mentioned before, somewhere, I can see myself in a long term relationship with a woman and not so much with a man. I am much more "choosy" whith my attraction to men. So there are very few that excite me, but there are some. Women on the other hand are, for me, all around enticing to me. 

• Like 2

RC4BLUE, that is so very well stated.  I wish more men and women were more open to what they actually feel, sexually and romantically.  I honestly think that some people are scared not to fit into a box.  Like if they aren't under one label or another, then they won't have an identity.  

• Like 1

I always considered myself straight ! Then I got these bicurious thoughts in my head and I hooked up with a guy ! It was amazing!!! Not sure what I am anymore

For me with men its strictly sexual. I don't think i could be romantically involved with a man. However in the past i have hooked up with guys. Probably not that uncommon. Sucking cock is super fun. I love to bottom most horny men will stick it anywhere so finding guys was never that difficult lol