Official Community Forums Home

Men: What Is The Act That You Fantasize About The Most?

• Members

Ok I want input from all you men out there. When you fantasize do you usually crave one certain act more than any other? I always assumed that guys mainly just thought about getting to the main course of intercourse or maybe receiving oral, but from what I have been seeing and reading it seems alot of men get really hot on the thought of a hand job (either you doing it with a woman watching or her doing it for you)....Anyway..... just want to hear the men's perspective on the most fantasized about acts that really get you hot.

• Members

Top 3 right now....

1.) Eating her creampie

2.) Her using a strap on

3.) Being dominated (probably just having a sexually agressive partner moreso than getting beat up and having to lick her shoes and stuff like that... )

• Like 1

• Members

I fantasize about having my wife using my toy on me while she puts her wet pussy in my face so I can lick he to a O. All so doing a threesome mfm we are going 69and a guy puts his hard dick in her and I get to lick her to a O and him and get to lick them both off. also the good sex we have had.

• Like 1

• Members

I have a fantasy about the wife pleasuring herself, with, (use anthing that would arouse you here). And making me wait till she was exhausted and ready for me. Be it tying me up, handcuffing me, or having two young women with very large firm breasts either hold me down or sit on my face. :P

• Like 1

• Members

Years aqo I had a GF who ran around on me and would then come home wanting me to go down on her. Almost immediately I realized why, she was full of another mans cum! This went on for a while until we broke up...the other man thing bothered me though I still did it. I had tried flirting/exploring the homosexuality thing in video arcades when younger out of curiosity, but it didn't do much for me though. Years went by and was married, found creampie sites and that awoke the perverse thrill that at times I sometimes got when eating the earlier woman. I wanted to do it badly to my wife but for some reason couldn't get up the nerve. We had talked about it and she knew that's what I wanted and eventually took the upper hand and helped me over the hurdle. I love to be tied/handcuffed up and have her hurt and whip my testicles and cock, she enjoys biting my nipples then also....she gets super wet doing this but I have trouble getting her to take a Dominate role, but she's getting better at it and is starting to enjoy iy more.

But the biggest thill I get is when she is laying there with my cum running out of her, looks at me and says "lick me" It's a fantasy that I have finally realized and God help me...I love it!!! Sorry for being so long winded.

Philip

• Members

Mine vary but mainly it being dominated by my wife with other women I know watching as I get fucked in the ass with her strap on, having to eat out her cream pie after I cum inside, lick her ass and then continue to lick her pussy as she gives me a golden shower. Sometime I take on a bi fantasy with her forcing me to blow another guy. Interesting as I reach orgasm the guy ends up being me. So it like I blowing myself which I wish was possible.

There others where I am dominate and cum inside her mouth and ass which I do occassionally but these are the ones that send me over the edge 99% of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

me an my wife in a hot tub doing whatever SHE wants.

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members
Mine vary but mainly it being dominated by my wife with other women I know watching as I get fucked in the ass with her strap on, having to eat out her cream pie after I cum inside, lick her ass and then continue to lick her pussy as she gives me a golden shower. Sometime I take on a bi fantasy with her forcing me to blow another guy. Interesting as I reach orgasm the guy ends up being me. So it like I blowing myself which I wish was possible.

There others where I am dominate and cum inside her mouth and ass which I do occassionally but these are the ones that send me over the edge 99% of the time.

My all time fave fantasies would have to be 1) simultaneous deepthroating hummer and rim me for at least an hour. 2) I would love to have a man fuck me bareback till I have the second assgasm (of my life). 3) All of this taking place while I am spanked with my favorite paddle and have sharp fingernails dragged across my skin. Would prefer to be dominated as well in full dungeon and everyone is wearing fetish attire. And PLENTY of poppers, mixed drinks and sum really big doobies to suck on.....

• Members
a totally submissive and adoring 18 year old woman excited to learn (I know, such a cliche)

or

an older, experienced, assertive, enthusiastic and adventuresome woman in the great outdoors

(I guess I swing both ways!)

*** One thing is DEFINATELY for sure...you truely do SWING.

• Members
me an my wife in a hot tub doing whatever SHE wants.
......if your location at 'the worlds worst post' is somewhere where you're "in the shit".......never take off your flak vest/kevlar. Sit on your helmet when you fly. Your rifle is your best friend. Watch your buddies 6 and he'll watch yours. Keep your head down. Peace 12G (E-3) Ret.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

A Great Rimjob:-) Incredibly Intense...Oooooooh Yeeeah!!

• Members

My number one fantasy is having a woman telling me to watch her masturbate for me. I am not allowed to touch myself until she has an orgasm. Then I am told to perform oral for her while she watches me pleasure myself. I am not allowed to cum she has a second orgasm from my tongue work. Then I am allowed to penetrate her and thrust until I cum.

My number two fantasy is performing oral sex on a woman while using a toy such as a dildo with her until she finds release. Then she instructs me how to masturbate for her before she licks me to the point of orgasm, but not allowing me to tip over the edge. She will get me on my hands and knees and use a glass toy on me while sucking me to orgasm.

This has me thinking... I have so many more fantasies... I could go on a long time...

• Like 1

RC4, that's pretty hot.

• Members

I like to think so. Glad to know you find it hot as well. Thanks Tyger.

• Like 1

Yes it is. In fact, I've done something very similar with an ex. It was hot!!!

• Members

Fantasy number three - using restraints. I am collared by my lover and leashed. She attaches a C-ring around my cock and balls and leads me to her special room. She orders me to my knees to take care of her orally. Then pulls me up once she is satisfied and attaches my arms to restraints she has hanging in the door frame. She teases me until I beg for release. She then releases my hands pulls me to the edge of the bed and tells me to take her from behind. I do as I am told all the while she is telling me to go harder, faster and deeper until we orgasm together. Through out all of this she never releases her grip on the leash she tethered to to me.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Not so much a fantasy but my girlfriend is a sexual dynamo. Although we have fantastic sex, her unselfish attitude for pleasuring me is simply awesome. She is really into sucking my cock, and what I mean just not during sex it’s all the time. I drove to her place to pick her up as her car was being used by her daughter, so we got in my truck and she immidailty grab me and pulled out my dick and sucked me silly. She could make a dead man cum, I gave up a nice load and she was happy. We went to dinner and then drove to my house. No sooner than we get comfortable she blows me again. Getting ready for bed she is all horned up and since I over the last 4 hours gave up 2 loads. Now she wants me to fuck her. After lasting a long time I finally get another very small load out before passing out. I can only make so much but she loves sucking cock no matter where we are.