Official Community Forums Home

Found My Favorite Toy Again!

Angelina

• Members

I had had this toy for years and I finally decided that it was time to buy a new one SSSOOOO I threw it away! BAD IDEA

I have been looking for this for 2 years now and have just about given up.

You all must be my good luck charms because I found it today.

I call it my “instaorgasm” it hits all the right spots with duel controls and OMG I am so very relieved.

I know that sounds stupid but I haven’t had any luck with any other ones and I’ve tried.

• Members

Ok dish Sister. What toy is it? Inquiring minds want to know :lol:

• Members

Come on, tell us what it's called! You can't rave on and on about a toy like that and leave us hanging!

I agree!! You hafta let us know what it is!!! Tease!!!!

• Members

O found it at Eden fantasy it’s called the insatiable g-spot.

That’s why it’s been so hard to find the name is like a million others.

Not only that BUT when hubby came home and we were talking on the way to the chken coop I got him all hot and ready and demanded it behind a pine tree.

I still have pitch on my hands SOOOO worth it.

post-7763-1211260240_thumb.jpg

• Members
O found it at Eden fantasy it’s called the insatiable g-spot.

That’s why it’s been so hard to find the name is like a million others.

Not only that BUT when hubby came home and we were talking on the way to the chken coop I got him all hot and ready and demanded it behind a pine tree.

I still have pitch on my hands SOOOO worth it.

That's awesome!!! :D I'm so happy for you on all accounts! I'm glad you had an amazing day!

• Members

This looked very familiar, so I looked through TooTimid's G-Spot toys and found this: the Insatiable Rose. It looks very similar and has an excellent review, for any who might wish to try it.

Glad you've got your "happy toy" back! :)

• Members
This looked very familiar, so I looked through TooTimid's G-Spot toys and found this: the Insatiable Rose. It looks very similar and has an excellent review, for any who might wish to try it.

Glad you've got your "happy toy" back! :)

VERY NEAT looking toy there... I can see why it would work so well. Maybe one of us will get lucky and Meg will send it for review??

~TLG

Yep, that's the "Insatiable Rose" alright! I'm glad you found it. Searching this site is easy as well. You can search by keywords, using even descriptions instead of names, like "g-spot, dual action, clit stimulators, dildos, vibrators" and so on.

• Members
Yep, that's the "Insatiable Rose" alright! I'm glad you found it. Searching this site is easy as well. You can search by keywords, using even descriptions instead of names, like "g-spot, dual action, clit stimulators, dildos, vibrators" and so on.

It is SO NOT the rose the bend isn’t as bendy they are too long and don’t the G spot

• Members
It is SO NOT the rose the bend isn’t as bendy they are too long and don’t the G spot

Keep in mind, please, I said it looked "very similar" for those who wanted to try a toy like what you showed, but that was from TooTimid.

• Members

The insatiable g-spot is a product that i know that we use to carry, I will ask meg about it, most of the time a product is taken out of the store because it is discontinued, but I will see if it is something that we can still stock.

Sorry, my bad!

• Members

For me it’s not too long or too short the curve hits the “spot” just where you feel it most.

With the duel controls it has variable speeds for each part of the toy.

I’m expecting mine tomorrow and I HOPE to get some time with it.