Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

• Members

OMG!!!

ok, hang on lemme take a deep breath.....

Heart beat, like a snare drum, check

Pulse, racing, check

Nerves, jangled mess, check.

Ok, so now that I am truely petrified...

I have been talking to this guy online, on the phone and via webcam for the last 6 years.

We both admit we are very attracted to one another physically.

We also both think that there is more to this than meets the eye.

But, in order to find out, we have to actually meet face to face.

This guy is like my ultimate guy.

I couldnt ask for anything more in a potential long term partner.

He is honest, hardworking, he has morals, hes smart, funny, sexy, open minded and hes single.

And I LOVE his sexy southern drawl, damn!

Sooooo.... hes decided to fly out here for his vacation.

Soo, I need some advice on what to get for a nice lil weekend getaway kit.

I have a few ideas in mind, but I would like others to make this time for us as wonderful as possible.

I am thinking, some water based flavored lube, maybe some light bondage items?

I am also looking for a couple of toys, nothing terribly expensive.

Something waterproof would be good, as we will probably spend a good deal of time in the pool at the hotel.

Something quiet would be awsome.

Any other ideas? I am having a hard time thinking straight right now.

I do know I want some flavored lube

And some toys.

argh, now im gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight..

now to wait

• Like 2

See!!? Even us Reviewers need help every so often!! :P Anyway, I would check out the little "kits" that we have here. I know that there was a Weekender Kit of sorts on here at one time. Or see what's available for a fun, simple kit. Have fun!!

• Like 2

• Members

Ditto on Tyger's comments. I would however keep it light and fun for the first round! Get to know each other and your bodies ;)

• Like 1

• Review Team

Why spoil the fun i say let it happen natualy first and explore later. Toys can be fun but to use them right off the bat I wouldnt want to. I would want to have sex without toys first cause well he's gotta earn that stuff :)

• Like 1

• Members

i agree keep it light. maybe some massage oils or something like that. play it by ear, see where things lead. i met my hubby online. and we have been married for 4 years!! good luck!!

• Like 1

• Members

Good for you! I am pleased to see this on-line thing working out! 6 years! You probably have subconsciously wished for this many times. Just lie back and enjoy the first time. Let the evening unfold and see what happens.

• Like 2

• Members

I would say you should be prepared based off of your conversations. After 6 years I would guess you're pretty open with one another and have an idea for each others likes and dislikes. I would draw upon you knowledge to decide what is best for you vacation together.

Randy.

• Like 2

• Members

I think this would be a perfect opportunity for him to help you choose some goodies for a possible next time! Then you'll have no worries about crossing any boundaries that he may have!

• Like 1

• Members

Hey Whiskey, keep taking deep breaths gf you will be okay. I agree with the other posters here. There are some great "kits" for couples. Of course you know I want all the details via the phone when this is all over. Best of Luck!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Kat,

After this mornings discusion, I might need to come to your house to take a vacation from our vacation LOL

You KNOW I wil spill the details when all is said and done.

Oh, expect a phone call from me later on tonight, we need to talk.

I need to hear the voice of reason, ill explain why later.

Anyways, im gonna put on some tunes and clean the house, try and figure which of these kits will work.

• Like 1

• Members

Hey Whiskeywoman I agree with the folks that say go natural and just let it happen. If this guys all you say is he's going to love just being with a wonderful person like you. Give him a look at you in some stockings and a garter belt with a nice thong and low cut bra and you'll drive him crazy. Very happy for you. Have a fun time but be careful please. :)

• Like 1

• Members
OMG!!!

Sooooo.... hes decided to fly out here for his vacation.

Soo, I need some advice on what to get for a nice lil weekend getaway kit.

I have a few ideas in mind, but I would like others to make this time for us as wonderful as possible.

I am thinking, some water based flavored lube, maybe some light bondage items?

I am also looking for a couple of toys, nothing terribly expensive.

Something waterproof would be good, as we will probably spend a good deal of time in the pool at the hotel.

Something quiet would be awsome.

WW, I reviewed this little gem a few months ago, and it was awesome... http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5849

Hope all goes well.

~TLG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
i agree keep it light. maybe some massage oils or something like that. play it by ear, see where things lead. i met my hubby online. and we have been married for 4 years!! good luck!!

I also bet my hubby online. 6 and a half years :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for the advice and encouragment guys.

I chose a couple of things, like a massage candle and a simple bullet.

I figure, I would keep it simple, and hopefully there wil be a next time...

He will be here on the 23rd, and will fly back home on the 26th.

Yes, I know it is a very short stay, much shorter than the week we had planned on.

But, due to his job, he has to go back.

Yes, I will fill you in on all the juicy details.

Yes, I promised I would call Kat and let her know I am still alive.

That is, IF her phone compnay ever fixes her phone... :angry:

yes, I am counting down, and yes, I am getting very very nervous.

For those of yalls that met your hubbys online,

I hope you continue to have a wonderful, long and happy relationship with them.

lord, i need to calm down in the worst way.

At the rate im going, ill have hives when he gets here.

theres a site huh? all swollen, itchy, red, twitchy..

hell probaboly run and flee in absoluter terror.

ok, im gonna go have a drink and try to calm down.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
  • Members

Here is my story.Wife and I met on line 18 years ago in June of 1999. We Got to know each other very well though phone calls, emails and photo's . After 2 months she decided it was TIME WE MET LIVE FACE TO FACE. She traveled 1500 mile away from Houston Tx. to Montana. and spent 4 glorious days of non stop sex. It was lust and love at first sight. The most incredible 4 day's we had both ever experienced in our entire lives. WE got out of bed to eat and an occasional shower, and one trip to Costco to buy food and wine.

Our story is a bit unique from the fact my wife is black, her family is from Barbados .She has the most beautiful, exotic looking woman in the world , with smoothest light brown skin you ever laid eyes on. Her hair was in a weave and she was wearing a very tasteful black silky travelers dress with slight slit up the side. I was working at Costco at the time , so when we sauntered in to the store , many of my co workers jaws dropped to the floor. Most of them had never seen me with a female before.(Let alone this exotic, big city woman).  ( I kept my social life and personal life ) separate from work. So it was a major shock to see us in the store together. We both got a real laugh out of it. It was some kind of weekend to say the least. Talk about giving people at work something to talk about.

Getting back to us. We had a incredible weekend. WE about wore ourselves out from Thursday afternoon to Sunday night , Monday morning. It was hell putting her back on that plain at 7:00 in the morning. I had found the most incredible partner in the world in every way one could imagine. I hoped she felt the same way, and not just entertainment for a weekend with a Montana white boy. !! It was definitely Love in every which way  and form for me. AS it turned out those 4 days were magic for both of us. Moving ahead six, weeks. In October she decided to come back and visit again and it was her birthday. Knowing this , and already hopelessly in love . I had gone out an bought an engagement ring. It was the best birthday present she had ever received . Of course she said yes. A year later, we were married , and it's been one great love affair . It will be 17 years in December. That we said I do. The love life has even gotten better over the years, probably because were more willing to do things , trying new things and keep that fire burning  With no regrets. I have to say, even though we have a numerous collection of adult toys, my wife say's there's nothing pleases  her more then me doing my thing. Magic fingers, magic tongue and ,cock. A marriage that was meant to be. Online relationships do happen and do live" happily ever after". I swear  !!!!!!!:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, scubadiv1951 said:

Here is my story.Wife and I met on line 18 years ago in June of 1999. We Got to know each other very well though phone calls, emails and photo's . After 2 months she decided it was TIME WE MET LIVE FACE TO FACE. She traveled 1500 mile away from Houston Tx. to Montana. and spent 4 glorious days of non stop sex. It was lust and love at first sight. The most incredible 4 day's we had both ever experienced in our entire lives. WE got out of bed to eat and an occasional shower, and one trip to Costco to buy food and wine.

Our story is a bit unique from the fact my wife is black, her family is from Barbados .She has the most beautiful, exotic looking woman in the world , with smoothest light brown skin you ever laid eyes on. Her hair was in a weave and she was wearing a very tasteful black silky travelers dress with slight slit up the side. I was working at Costco at the time , so when we sauntered in to the store , many of my co workers jaws dropped to the floor. Most of them had never seen me with a female before.(Let alone this exotic, big city woman).  ( I kept my social life and personal life ) separate from work. So it was a major shock to see us in the store together. We both got a real laugh out of it. It was some kind of weekend to say the least. Talk about giving people at work something to talk about.

Getting back to us. We had a incredible weekend. WE about wore ourselves out from Thursday afternoon to Sunday night , Monday morning. It was hell putting her back on that plain at 7:00 in the morning. I had found the most incredible partner in the world in every way one could imagine. I hoped she felt the same way, and not just entertainment for a weekend with a Montana white boy. !! It was definitely Love in every which way  and form for me. AS it turned out those 4 days were magic for both of us. Moving ahead six, weeks. In October she decided to come back and visit again and it was her birthday. Knowing this , and already hopelessly in love . I had gone out an bought an engagement ring. It was the best birthday present she had ever received . Of course she said yes. A year later, we were married , and it's been one great love affair . It will be 17 years in December. That we said I do. The love life has even gotten better over the years, probably because were more willing to do things , trying new things and keep that fire burning  With no regrets. I have to say, even though we have a numerous collection of adult toys, my wife say's there's nothing pleases  her more then me doing my thing. Magic fingers, magic tongue and ,cock. A marriage that was meant to be. Online relationships do happen and do live" happily ever after". I swear  !!!!!!!:D

Wow that's awesome I'm so happy for the both of you 😁

• Like 1

• Members

It was pretty unbelievable, and the odds were really against us. But it happened, against the odds. Two strong willed people that saw the worth in each other and willing to make the sacrifices and go the extra mile to make it work ! WE do but heads on occasion but it's because were both strong, minded individuals both working for a command goal. :D  

• Like 1