Official Community Forums Home

Being Nude

• Members

I would love to know what products you use on your skin. It is sooo beautiful!

And I have to second the idea of standing in front of the mirror and finding things you like about yourself. I had to do that myself, and I still do it. My body may not be perfect, but I can always look in the mirror and find at least two things I like about myself.

• Members

:) :) :) :) Thank you all so much. What you have said to me means so much. I will take all your advise many I have written on hot pink post it notes and I am gonna put them on the mirror in our room. Thank you for all the comments. I sat here reading then with tears in my eyes. My husband will tell ya I cry for the sweetest things said. Thank you.

I can do this!! I can, and I will. With all the lights on ^_^ .

• Members

wow well i just want u to know sonya i luv u ok baby girl. an i cant wait tell i get there back to u. 46 an a wake up

• Members
PS...I'm one of those guys who think that ladies like Queen Latifah are H O T !!

You mean... *wimper* ... there are people who DON'T think she's one of the sexiest women alive?!?!? *faint* Can't.. be...

• Members

see babe im not the only one that thinks u are luv u sexy girl

• Members

Hee in Oklahoma at least Queen Latifah is a rep for both Cover Girl and now she is doing one for Jenny Craig. She's perfect to me the way she is but maybe she's just doing it to get healthy which is much more important.

• Members

Hot4hubby, I think you are going to have to get used to the idea of being naked in front of your hubby because I can feel the heat coming off you two and I think the moment he lays eyes on you your clothes are going to DISINTIGRATE! :D How many days left? I gotta circle that on my calander because I think we'll be feeling the heat wave all the way to Canada.

Have a great time and if you get a minute, let us know how it goes.

• Members
Hot4hubby, I think you are going to have to get used to the idea of being naked in front of your hubby because I can feel the heat coming off you two and I think the moment he lays eyes on you your clothes are going to DISINTIGRATE! :D How many days left? I gotta circle that on my calander because I think we'll be feeling the heat wave all the way to Canada.

Have a great time and if you get a minute, let us know how it goes.

LOL He will be home july 22 can't waiiiitttttt

• Members

I have to say I admire that "JUST DO IT" attitude! Good for you, Great for him! I'm guessing we might get an update or 3 around August.

• Members

im shooting for 8 lol

• Members

im shooting for 8 lol

• Members
I have to say I admire that "JUST DO IT" attitude! Good for you, Great for him! I'm guessing we might get an update or 3 around August.

Hehehe lol I'll let him do it.

• Members

Hey there Coco. You ARE beautiful, but I get where you are coming from. I am not completely comfortable in my body either. After 3 c-sections-who would be? A little back ground. When my DH deployed in October of '07, I was 185 pounds. I'm 5'4. He thought I was sexy even then and told me often how sexy he found my body. Like you I didn't believe him either. I started weight watchers online (mostly because I really don't give a fat fart how much weight everyone else loses so I didn't want to go to the weekly meetings PLUS it's cheaper online and you have access to a forum, recipes, weight tracking, a food journal, etc) and I am now down to 153 pounds. My goal weight is 145. I have one of those bodies that just looks sick if I go too much below that because I have a very athletic build, except with big boobs, LOL.

It never mattered to me that my husband thought I was sexy, because I didn't see myself that way. I had to change my eating habits and stop playing the demeaning "you are a fatass" loop in my mind. Now I feel really good about myself. I can't wait to strut my stuff when he gets home. I'm telling you this because being a "single" parent and an online person, I think that you would do great on WW online if that is what you are interested in. It is also a good program for someone like yourself with diabetes. I won't even go into that with you because you know yourself how important healthy eating is to your health. You have a DH who obviously adores you and kids that need you.

I know how hard it is for you to feel good about your body, believe me I do. In addition to all of the other things that everyone has told you, I found that for me it was much easier to be naked in candle light than regular light. When DH gets home light candles in every room and walk around naked to your heart's content. The candle light gives great ambience and the fragrance is great too. I thin k candle light makes EVERYONE look sexy.

Enjoy your R/R, I know we gonna enjoy ours!!!

• Members
Hi it's me again. I need some advise. My husband loves me with all his heart and then some. Well I have a problem within myself. I don't want him to see me naked. I am terrified about his reaction. I am over weight and I hate to even look at myself. I have tried working out, dieting a have spent a good amount on diet programs, none has worked. He has only seen me nude a few times and that was because I had surgery and couldn't bathe and dress myself. I guess what I am asking is how do I do it. He will be home in a 49 days for R&R and I want to be completely open to him. I will take any advise. I am terrified.

Thanks me.

hi, understand about self image and you're going to have to work on it because it's affecting more than the bedroom in your life. find one or two GREAT things about you and show case those. then you can work up from there. do you have good skin? good chest, great legs? work what you've got.

[b]NOW. Mikayla wrote a good article about what men look at during sex/love making. go read it on this site. she states that men are looking at your eyes, your chest and your bunny. (Mikayla puts it into better words.) Once you know that it's the VISUAL's that get a man off, you're ok. work those items, too in the bedroom. got it? let's not forget that he's your husband. you both have vows and responsibilities to each other.

you'll be fine. keep us posted on your improving self esteem! hope this helps.

• Members

I'm wicked glad you decided to just do it! You are an amazing person from what I have seen on here and your beautiful in your picture. The being naked thing really helped me a ton. Even if it's just for like 1/2 an hour after you put the boys to bed and your reading a book. I'm not going to lie there are days that I look in teh mirror and see a 2 ton heffer, but most days I see just plain ol' me. And that is the best thing i can see. I don't have kids to blame my weight on (genetics do count for some of it though, actually most), but i know i haven't made teh best choices. But getting comfortable in my own skin was the best thing I ever did. Once you get used to being naked, you'll never want to put clothes on again. :) Good luck love and I know you guys are going to have a ton of fun (please post details and I and others live vicariously.)

• Members

Thank U everyone. I am still freaking out about the whole thing. I have been making baby steps. Like getting out the shower and drying odd and walking around nude (In my room) lol bur hey it's a start.

Armywife. I'm gonna send u a message in a bit about WW.

and I sure my husband will talk allot about our 2 weeks together. ;)

• Members

i know u can do it baby cause u r sexy as hell to me an i luv u. 39 more days booooooy

• 3 years later...
  • Members

the fact that he is now your husband, you should set aside your shyness about your body. for in the first first place, he got married to you not because of that body , he got married to you because he loves you .always think of that :)

• 5 years later...
  • Members

My husband loves seeing me naked but I do not enjoy walking around like he does. I do however love my summer dresses with no bra and undies and then go shopping. He learned his lesson one night as we were expecting a mutual friend to stop by for  little bedroom fun and he was already naked and ready to go and when the doorbell rang he went to answer it and it was our Daughter dropping off some things. She cried from laughing so hard and he was embarrassed that she saw him sporting wood. Now he at least wears a robe when answering the door. We told our kids to make sure they call 1st before just showing up. 

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:00 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

My husband loves seeing me naked but I do not enjoy walking around like he does. I do however love my summer dresses with no bra and undies and then go shopping. He learned his lesson one night as we were expecting a mutual friend to stop by for  little bedroom fun and he was already naked and ready to go and when the doorbell rang he went to answer it and it was our Daughter dropping off some things. She cried from laughing so hard and he was embarrassed that she saw him sporting wood. Now he at least wears a robe when answering the door. We told our kids to make sure they call 1st before just showing up. 

My two children know I am nudist, but will not call. So be it. I am not changing.

• Members

I am nudist at heart, although never thought much about it before. I enjoy being naked when there's nobody home but me. I have always been comfortable with my body and don't care who sees it. At one time in my life did competitive body building so being almost naked on stage was never an issue. I enjoy working out at home naked when ever I have the chance.  Wife is a bit more reserve in that area. About the only time she gets naked around the house is before bed. We live in a condo and she has to constantly remind me to close the shades when the sun goes down. You never know whose lurking around outside. I guess I'm for her eyes only, and I do respect that.:) !! LOL

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, scubadiv1951 said:

I am nudist at heart, although never thought much about it before. I enjoy being naked when there's nobody home but me. I have always been comfortable with my body and don't care who sees it. At one time in my life did competitive body building so being almost naked on stage was never an issue. I enjoy working out at home naked when ever I have the chance.  Wife is a bit more reserve in that area. About the only time she gets naked around the house is before bed. We live in a condo and she has to constantly remind me to close the shades when the sun goes down. You never know whose lurking around outside. I guess I'm for her eyes only, and I do respect that.:) !! LOL

I am also 1951 nudist. I am naked 98 percent. The wife does not care, so I indulge. Seems like middle age men are much more into this than female counterparts.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My girlfriend is a business lady and is always in her best clothes. So when we are together she loves dressing in one of my oversized t shirts and thats all, me I am never completely naked but I never wear pants or underwear while home just long shirts for ease of access to my cock. She is trying to get me to move in with her, thinking about doing it and then the nakedness would never end.