Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Being Nude

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, clothes are confining. There is nothing like setting on a lounge chair, in the privacy of your own home or back yard, either during the day felling the warm of the sun gently covering your body, or at night having a evening glass of wine and feeling the evening breeze. The one I fine most comforting is being on your deck in the middle of the night during a spring rain, it soothes your sole. Sorry didn’t.mean to go on like that 

Guest Crazy Cat
20 hours ago, Litjohn said:

I agree, clothes are confining. There is nothing like setting on a lounge chair, in the privacy of your own home or back yard, either during the day felling the warm of the sun gently covering your body, or at night having a evening glass of wine and feeling the evening breeze. The one I fine most comforting is being on your deck in the middle of the night during a spring rain, it soothes your sole. Sorry didn’t.mean to go on like that 

I am with you there Litjohn. Glass of wine on back patio in the evening. I have trouble sleeping through the nite. So at 2-3am you will find me on my back patio, naked with a cup of tea. 😺