Official Community Forums Home

Oral After Intercourse?

Deano69

• Members

After having sex do you go down and clean up the mess, I have thought about it but have not done it, does anyone out there have a response to this, is it ok or gross

• Like 3

• Members

While it wasn't specifically to "clean up the mess," my husband's gone down on me after we've had sex. There's nothing wrong with it! :) And, from a woman's point of view, lemme tell you I'm still uber sensitive at that point, so that usually means more orgasms for me!! No complaints here!

• Like 1

• Members

I do and my wife loves it, she gets really turned on by it. It alittle gross I guess in the feeling( like licking up a raw egg) if you dont like the texture but it really not all that bad tasting. Pretty intimate.

Glenn

• Members

I agree I have no problem going down on him and he on me. We have done it. He jokes around with me saying look at the mess you made....didn't your mom teach you to clean up your mess....lol. I agree with Val very sensitive as well after.

• Like 1

• Members

I definitely don't mind going down on him after. It is arousing to think of where he had just been!

• Like 3

• 7 years later...
  • Members
On 6/8/2008 at 8:34 AM, Deano69 said:

After having sex do you go down and clean up the mess, I have thought about it but have not done it, does anyone out there have a response to this, is it ok or gross

def not to clean up the mess, just to give more pleasure.  some guys have an aversion to this..but from a woman's perspective....YES!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 6/8/2008 at 5:34 AM, Deano69 said:

Yes!

It leads to more sex, and more cleanup! 

It's a real turn on, especially for her!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I've never had a man go down on me after he came, usually by the time he comes we're both exhausted. I'll have to ask and see what his take on it is.  edited to add I have seen him lick his own precum so hmmmm  now I'm wondering..........

• Like 2

• Members
11 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I I have seen him lick his own precum so hmmmm  now I'm wondering..........

My wife absolutely loves it, and agreees with your "hmmmmmm" When I dribble and drool my precum on her nipples, then I lick and suck it off, she goes crazy! She can orgasm when I do it, and keep doing it! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I want to go down on my wife and clean up my cum, but I don't know what she would think. I have licked pre cum from her tits and body before. Didn't seem to bother her. Should I just go for it?

• Members
19 minutes ago, Ijwsc said:

I want to go down on my wife and clean up my cum, but I don't know what she would think. I have licked pre cum from her tits and body before. Didn't seem to bother her. Should I just go for it?

Well....that's how I did it the first time. It wasn't that I was wanting to, or planning on it. I just lost control and unloaded in her in a minute. Wasn't fair that she didn't cum yet, so I just did it. I figured if it weirded her out, I could just tell her I was going after her clit anyway....and all my cum was in her, not on her clit. 

She came like crazy, and was humping my face like an animal! So much for just licking her clit.....there was my cum and her cum everywhere. A major glazed donut look for me! 

Turned out to be the best move I ever made, and now, it's our regular!

:)

• Like 1

• Members
50 minutes ago, GirlCrush said:

I would say...go down, its such a turn on.. !! I hope she enjoys! Good luck :D

Well...it sure worked for my wife when I did it! We are professionals now! 

Your results may vary....but nothing ventured, nothing gained!

:)

• Like 1

• Members

I am very much biased on this subject by the way. My wife gets her jollies when I do it....so I'm all in. (If your wife says "lick my pussy", are you going to say no?)

Now that I have been doing it for so many years....I get my jollies from doing it to her too!

;)

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/8/2008 at 7:34 AM, Deano69 said:

my wife seems to like it some of the best sex we ever had was after intercourse!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I were having intercourse and she was having multiple orgasms. I was not ready to cum so I pulled out and she started sucking my cock which had her cum all over it. This turned me on even more so I got back inside her and had a fabulous orgasm in about two seconds. I found this to be so hot and erotic. 

Afterwords she told me she should not have done that. I assurd her it was not a bad thing and it really turned me on. 

Unfortunately for me, my wife has never done that again. 🙁

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Big Mike42 said:

My wife and I were having intercourse and she was having multiple orgasms. I was not ready to cum so I pulled out and she started sucking my cock which had her cum all over it. This turned me on even more so I got back inside her and had a fabulous orgasm in about two seconds. I found this to be so hot and erotic. 

Afterwords she told me she should not have done that. I assurd her it was not a bad thing and it really turned me on. 

I get it....and so does my wife! We both find that seeing and knowing the other is tasting themselves, to be a real turn on. Something is just hot about it! REAL HOT! at least to both of us. 

But....may not be to some others. 

• Members
4 hours ago, Big Mike42 said:

Does she kiss you with her juices on your face? I love the taste of myself when I kiss him after he's been down or when I ask him where he wants to cum after he's been inside me and his answer is my mouth.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I've thought about eating her cream pie but haven't been able to pull the trigger. What's best way to begin?

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Davepat said:

I've thought about eating her cream pie but haven't been able to pull the trigger. What's best way to begin?

You just have to do it. It’s not like it’s something you don’t want your wife t get a mouthful of. 

If it works as wonderfully as it does on my wife, it will be easy to do again!

• Members
2 hours ago, luv2eatthepeach2 said:

I'v always wanted to clean up afterwards, just never pushed myself to. One reason is not knowing how she'll react. 

How do the ladies feel about this? Turn on, or turn off for you? 🤔

Speaking for Mrs. Kinkster, YES! It’s a big big turn on for her! We know some other ladies that feel the sae way, and their husbands do it too. 

How common it is.....we don’t know. It’s her favorite, and it’s easy to tell by te way she orgasms,, so it’s part of our routine!