Official Community Forums Home

Oral After Intercourse?

Deano69

• Members
On 5/11/2018 at 1:06 PM, Crazy Cat said:

Okay baby, you got me ......sitting on the lounge chair....waiting....

Hehe CC. If I had a significant other, this would be the start, then relaxing on the lounges, taking our time doing more later that morning or afternoon :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2008 at 8:34 AM, Deano69 said:

After having sex do you go down and clean up the mess, I have thought about it but have not done it, does anyone out there have a response to this, is it ok or gross

Absolutely 100% do it!  I love It!

On 6/8/2008 at 8:34 AM, Deano69 said:

After having sex do you go down and clean up the mess, I have thought about it but have not done it, does anyone out there have a response to this, is it ok or 

• Members

Everyone loves it & now I'm jealous cause I've never had it done!  I've given a blow job after sex but never been eaten☹️

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, lis said:

Everyone loves it & now I'm jealous cause I've never had it done!  I've given a blow job after sex but never been eaten☹️

Well....there is your next project! 

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, lis said:

Or maybe more like a goal!

;)

• Thanks 1

• Members
17 hours ago, lis said:

Will be great when the attention and pleasure goes both ways Lis. 

• Members
33 minutes ago, Curious Gent said:

Will be great when the attention and pleasure goes both ways Lis. 

Oh he does a great job before....no complaints here!!😜😜

• Like 3

• Members
2 hours ago, lis said:

Oh he does a great job before....no complaints here!!😜😜

My wife's orgasms always came best, when I did oral on her. I thought that was as good as it gets.

Then I gave her oral after I had cum in her. WOW! We found out they could be better! A LOT better! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
9 hours ago, HisQueen said:

I find it very erotic. And I love seeing my man between my thighs, even more so because he has a habit of making eye contact as he does so.

My wife was always a bit jealous, because she couldn't really see what what I was doing 'down there'. ;)

I bought her a hand held mirror, so she could get a view. Didn't know if she would use it or not, but found out that same day, she wanted to use it....and did! 

• Members
On 8/15/2017 at 11:09 PM, michelleddd said:

I've never had a man go down on me after he came, usually by the time he comes we're both exhausted. I'll have to ask and see what his take on it is.  edited to add I have seen him lick his own precum so hmmmm  now I'm wondering..........

youll have to ask more than once!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:17 PM, Kinkster said:

My wife didn’t before. She only would cum with oral, or a vibe. 

Our routine was some fucking, but before I’d cum, I’d go down and eat her. After she orgasmed, back to fucking and I’d get mine.

One day, I blew it too soon. Way too soon. Didn’t want to leave her unsatisfied, so I just dove in face first in the mess. Best move I ever made! I never saw her cum like that before! Made me hard again, so I went back at her and we started fucking again....and she came again...and so did I. So....I licked her out again! We discovered multiples, besides getting her hot and horny enough to cum from fucking for the first time. 

So....I highly recommend fillin’ her up, and lickin’ her out! It works quite well!!! :)

Now that is a success story!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I really believe that going down on your partner after intercourse is the ultimate sexual gesture. Often times most men just cum and pull out, I prefer a man to leave it in allowing it to get soft and roll him over and lick and suck his flacid cock enjoying the taste of not only his cum but my juices as well and more time than not he gets hard again for another round. When a man gets hard and wants me again I know I’m doing my job in satisfying him. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, NDShadow said:

I love eating pussy before and after. This usually gets me what I want because it gets her so horny she begs for some wild kinky sexual activity 

That's the way to do it!

Eat her to orgasm before sex! Slip your cock in her, and bring her to orgasm again, and cum in her pussy! And then eat her to an even better orgasm!

Almost always leads to starting the process all over again! Multiples for both of you!!! 

:)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 2/7/2016 at 8:05 AM, deborah126 said:

def not to clean up the mess, just to give more pleasure.  some guys have an aversion to this..but from a woman's perspective....YES!

Theirs nothing better than my man licking my pussy lip's clean after he has cum all inside of me.  My pussy and clit both are so sensitive just after Cumming multiple times with him, I well squirt multiple times as he lick and suck me dry