Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Squirting

snugglewithu

I've seen videos where women are able to make themselves squirt. I'm curious if anyone has been able to make themselves do so while masturbating or if your honey has made you squirt? If you have been able to squirt, does it give you a better feeling orgasm? And last question (LOL) the first time that your partner may have seen you do it did they freak out at all? Thanks for any advice! :)

• Members

Snugglewithyou:

There have been many posts on this site about squirting already, as you get more familiar with the site, you should go and read them...people have some interesting things to say about the subject!

I myself am a squirter...that is, I can squirt. To my knowledge, I have never squirted while masturbating, just while my hb and I have been having oral sex with either a toy or his fingers inserted. The best way for me (and I believe most women) to "squirt" is to stimulate the G-Spot, which is on the top of your vaginal wall (if you stick your fingers in your vagina, you will be able to feel it, it feel more rough in texture than the rest of your vagina. Anyway, if you stimulate this spot with fingers or a toy (There are many G-Spot toys now available - many sold here at TooTimid) and these are WONDERFUL for hitting that spot! You stimulate the G-Spot, get some clitoral action with your fingers or your hb tongue, then when you are all worked up, you will feel like you have to pee, have your hb push on your pelvic area / tummy until you feel the sensation (you will know what I am talking about when he hits it) and soon after you will "squirt." This comes from putting pressure on the gland that is there on the wall of the urethra. The squirt is NOT PEE, although many people claim it is....it is not. However, if you have not peed before sex, and your hb is pushing on your BLADDER, you may leak a little, although unlikely!

So, give it a try...it is a wonderful experience!

mikayla ;)

The other day I was home alone and was curious about what all the anal hype was about. I got out my vibe and my bullet, got some lube and decided to give it a go. I was able to slide the vibe right up with no problems and it felt INCREDIBLE!!! I leaned back and turned the bullet on hig, and placed it directly on my clit. OMG it was amazing I got the sensation as if I was going to pee, but nothing was going to stop me from the orgasm I felt coming. I felt myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm and right before I came, I started squirting. I was like oh my god the is amazing. It was like I squirted and it was such a feeling of releif and then the orgasm started. IT WAS SOOOOOO INTENSE!! I felt like I came for a min straight. It was so utterly amazing. I'm only 18 but I'm so dissapointed that I have been missing out on the feeling for so long.

I told my fiance about it online later that night (he's away right now :( ). He loved it! He couldnt believe I actually allowed myself to do it, it took almost 2 hours to convince him that it really happened. I told him I squirted and it bout sent him over the edge........he told me he almost creamed his pants thinking about it, hehe. He said that he would love for me to squirt all over him. He said there is just something about it that drives him wild.

I know he has never had it done to him (I'm his one and only...yay!) but he is so turned on about it. Later that night he had me do it while we were on the phone and OMG it was amazing. I started cumming b4 he did and after he was done I was still cumming!!!! And squirting! He was like OMFG I think you just shut my brain down. He was stunned for the rest of the night.

So yes, squirting is possible for the non-believers out there and it makes orgasms just that much better!!!!

• 4 months later...

I have from time to time both through masturbation and by way of my honey. It does involve a greater more intense orgasmic experience for both me and him. He didn't freak or anything he was however very excited and decided to have another go at it.

• 1 month later...
I've seen videos where women are able to make themselves squirt. I'm curious if anyone has been able to make themselves do so while masturbating or if your honey has made you squirt? If you have been able to squirt, does it give you a better feeling orgasm? And last question (LOL) the first time that your partner may have seen you do it did they freak out at all? Thanks for any advice! :)

I'm a squirter (sometimes) depends on how much stimulation in the right places.I have done it through masturbation.For myself the orgasm feels different from (how do I put this) I guess the standard orgasm.Both can be very intense but at the same time I would have to say squrting is just such a release and to me it is very relaxing.The first time I experienced it I did not have a clue.I thought I had something wrong with me so I started researching it and found very little information on it at the time.I read many articles where it was refered to as a bladder orgasm and many articles where doctors claimed their was no such thing and it was not possible.I knew that was wrong because I was proof that it was possible.I don't know much to tell you other than what has already been posted other than it is a wonderful experience and I think with technique and effort on both partners agendas it can happen for everyone.I did have a partner to freak out about it once.It's not for everybody I guess.I recently got married and my husband loves it.It's a real turn on for him to know he has turned me on in such a hot way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

From a male perspective. I love it when my asawa squirts. It took me a while to convince her it was not pee though.

• 1 month later...

Well, I will be doing a review in the next few days on a product, that, while masturbating, helped me squirt for the very first time!!! I'm VERY proud of myself!! :D

• Members
Well, I will be doing a review in the next few days on a product, that, while masturbating, helped me squirt for the very first time!!! I'm VERY proud of myself!! :D

OOOOOO bring on the review!!!

• 10 months later...
  • Members

I've squirted before, not even from g-spot and I don't even own a vibe yet nor have I ever had sex, just my finger on the outside. I guess I am lucky, it is easy for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can squirt on my own or with a partner... first time was when I was stimulating myself, then I squited with my bf once, and he was quite intrigued, but I don't know if he really liked it or not, so I've tried not to since.... but last night I was in a threesome with my ex and his wife, and oh my god, they made me cum so hard.... the carpet was soaked with it.... and several times I might add... they both thought it was really hot, his wife had only ever squirted once before, and not with him, and he had never made anyone squirt.... the more I squirted, the more he tried to make me cum.... we're talking four hour session here..... oh my god.... i've never felt so good.....

• 7 months later...
  • Members
I can squirt on my own or with a partner... first time was when I was stimulating myself, then I squited with my bf once, and he was quite intrigued, but I don't know if he really liked it or not, so I've tried not to since.... but last night I was in a threesome with my ex and his wife, and oh my god, they made me cum so hard.... the carpet was soaked with it.... and several times I might add... they both thought it was really hot, his wife had only ever squirted once before, and not with him, and he had never made anyone squirt.... the more I squirted, the more he tried to make me cum.... we're talking four hour session here..... oh my god.... i've never felt so good.....

WOW, 4 hrs of sex and squirting too, I'm in love! that sounds like a movie that will put your name up in lights?