Official Community Forums Home

Cyberglass Triple Pleaser

• Members

I have had this for a while. I used it 2X and was like I guess it's OK but didn't feel the hype, everyone seems to have for glass. That is until last night! He used it on me during oral and let me just say.... it was OTHER WORLDLY it was so intense and different, AWESOME. He used the curved end on me. It was so nice, got my Gspot really well! I still love my "Cyberskin Creamsicle" but it is sure nice to have options! I always say give things a second chance whether it is food or in this case a toy or whatever. First impressions are sometimes deceiving! I am going to keep trying still and see what else this thing has to offer!

toa8417-6_product_1.jpg

Get triple pleased!

• Members

Ok, now I must have one.

And with oral, ohhhh yes. I think we can deal with that :lol:

I love the interesting look of this toy, and an awesome review! Did you heat it or cool it or room temp?

• Members
Ok, now I must have one.

And with oral, ohhhh yes. I think we can deal with that :lol:

I love the interesting look of this toy, and an awesome review! Did you heat it or cool it or room temp?

Actually funny thing, I put it under my back for awhile while we warmed up and it did the trick. Took the chill off... :)

Yay!! I do that too. If there is a toy that did nothing, or slightly something, I wait a few nights, and try it again. Sometimes you DO get a second (or third) chance at a first impression.