Official Community Forums Home

Howard And Mikayla

• Members

you two seem to be very popular on this site.....im new here but read posts and i have to say keep up the good work on giving advice....seems like you two have done just about everything so who better to give advice to the rest of us.....and a not to mikayla seems like the men really like you here especially quiet guy......you go girl even though youre married keep the rest of them wanting......

• Members

Thanks for the compliments SexyKitty! Howard and I have been around for a while, and we both love to give advice to people, as well as correct incorrect information! It is a hard job, but somebody has to do it!

As to the note about the men "wanting" me - I think it is not "me" per se that they want - but a woman like me, who is able to talk frankly about sex, be a dirty girl in the bedroom, but yet not be a stupid, brainless blonde bimbo the rest of the time (unless we are role playing); knows what she wants as far as sex goes and is NOT afraid to ask or tell it, wants to experiment with sex toys, likes, no loves anal sex, loves to give blowjobs and SWALLOW....these are just a few of the things that I have talked about that I know men have paid attention to. These men might be married, in a relationship, or single - but most of them have wives or girlfriends that don't do at least one of those things - and they want them to! I believe that is what makes "me" so popular!

So, now you have my secret....of course there is a little personality that shines through in my posts that is essentially all me!

Thanks again...keep reading the board, I look forward to any questions you might have!

Mikayla ;)

• Members
I too must thank you for the compliment. Mikayla and I have agreed on many more things about sex, than we disagree. And, we both are direct in answering questions about sex, which many men and women seem to have a problem doing. It is not an easy thing to learn to do, and we are not without embarrassment, or embarrassing moments, let me assure you. So, anyone can be as open and direct as the two of us have learned to be, if you want to change.

I have been concerned for years with how narrow minded, and rather stupid most men can be about sex. I have spent my life listening to boys and men talk about sex, and women, usually in the most insulting terms. Sex for most men is only about getting their rocks off. I recall a guy in high school bragging about having sex with his girlfriend for his first time. He was in and out and running home as quick as he could leave her. After he was congratuated by the other guys, he sat down next to me, and I said to him, " why would you hurry up and leave a woman who was courageous enough, and loved you enough to have sex with you after having just one orgasm? " He looked at me like I was from outer space! I knew then I was different.

I have not slept with a lot of women during my life. But those who have loved me I have tried to treat with great respect , and I have tried to spoil them in bed. Foreplay that did not result in several orgasms for my partner made me more uncomfortable than it did to some of the women. I stopped seeing one woman when she informed me that she was never going to allow another man to give her an orgasm again. She had been terribly hurt by her first husband, who she had given everything to, and she didn't trust her own judgment if she relaxed and allowed another man to pleasure her to orgasm. She liked having sex, but just would not orgasm. I frankly was insulted.

I have worked very hard learning how to pleasure women. I seem to have been successful in my education, as my ex-wife assured me several times she was willing to take phone calls and write testimonial about my love-making skills to anyone who might want to inquire. We remained lovers for many years after the marriage ended. To me, sex is about having fun with the woman I love. If we aren't laughing we are doing something very wrong. I like to do the unexpected to the women I love, so neither of us can every be bored. I like to give my lovers multiple orgasms, while teaching them to relax, and have more and more, both during intercourse, and with manual, oral, and anal sex. I like my lovers to treat my body as their own play thing, and play with me anytime and anywhere they desire. If it doesn't hurt( well, not too much, that is) anything goes. I call my lover at work during the day, send her flowers with nasty notes for her eyes only, proposition her in whispers as we walk down the street, etc., and general find ways every day to tell her how much I love her, lust after her, and am so proud that she loves me, and will put up with my nonsense.

Other men are pissed at me because I " spoil" my woman, and set a bad example for them. Tough! If other women like the kind of guy I am, and how I come across on this site, I am flattered. If I challenge their men to lighten up and love their women better, GREAT! My ex-wife and I took showers almost every morning together. She always had a couple or orgasms in the shower from me fooling around. I usually, but not always came, too. She would use her hand, or her mouth, or her pussy to get me off, when we had the time. Sometimes the oral fun I was having took more time than we had, and I waited until that evening to cum, usually more than once. We almost always made love in the evening, and on weekends, depending on other plans and activities, we might make love 3 or 4 times in one day. I know that bothers a lot of men, and some women here, but we made the time to love each other. It was always a mutual decision.

So, you now know how I think, and the kind of lover I have learned to be. I thank all the women who were kind enough to have been my lovers over the years. I learned a lot from all of them. I am forever in their debt for the happiness I now have and the comfort I now feel as a lover. I wish they could have known me now, rather than when I was such an incompetent and unpolished lover. Youth is wasted on the young.

Welcome to the forum, and for your contributions.

how could she ever let a man like you get away.....unless it was you that wanted the divorce......you sound like a very nice caring and fulfilling man......more men should be like you...to many only think of themselves once they are done is done.....unless they want more.....but what about the girl.....like you said why rush or stop after cumming only one time......im very open about sex i have to admit i never use to be but as i get older my views changed on alot of things about sex like now i love anal and i love to suck and swallow which back in the day i wouldnt even thnink of cause i thought of all that as gross.....but i found alot of pleasure for both the man im with and myself by just letting go.....hey you only live once right......thanks for the warm welcome and hope to chat with you again im sure

• Members
how could she ever let a man like you get away.....unless it was you that wanted the divorce......you sound like a very nice caring and fulfilling man......more men should be like you...to many only think of themselves once they are done is done.....unless they want more.....but what about the girl.....like you said why rush or stop after cumming only one time......im very open about sex i have to admit i never use to be but as i get older my views changed on alot of things about sex like now i love anal and i love to suck and swallow which back in the day i wouldnt even thnink of cause i thought of all that as gross.....but i found alot of pleasure for both the man im with and myself by just letting go.....hey you only live once right......thanks for the warm welcome and hope to chat with you again im sure

B) I've said it before and I will say it again...I really like that Howard. He's such a smart feller...and of course Mikayla too...and I am hoping and praying I can get my girl to open up and be comfortable with my anal desires..... :P ..perhaps this weekend. We plan to visit at least one sex shop and possibly two more in Seattle I know of...one that caters to the leather crowd and the other seems to have a phenomenal collection of dongs/dildos/butt plugs/vibes. It should prove to be an eventfull and I hope a very fullfilling time for the both of us. :rolleyes: peace 12G

• Members

Did you mean that it would prove to be a "filling" time for both of you 12 Gauge? :):D:lol:

Just joking....have fun at the sex shops!

Mikayla B)

• Members
B) I've said it before and I will say it again...I really like that Howard. He's such a smart feller...and of course Mikayla too...and I am hoping and praying I can get my girl to open up and be comfortable with my anal desires..... :P ..perhaps this weekend. We plan to visit at least one sex shop and possibly two more in Seattle I know of...one that caters to the leather crowd and the other seems to have a phenomenal collection of dongs/dildos/butt plugs/vibes. It should prove to be an eventfull and I hope a very fullfilling time for the both of us. :rolleyes: peace 12G

12G....Hope everything works out for you this weekend....i to was like your girl and didnt want anything to do with anal at one time in my life....then one night i just gave in to my man after many nights of him asking and yes even begging...lol...i thought what the hell one time and if i hate it never again....and long story short liked it even did it again later that same night and have been doing it ever since....its like a given everytime my man and i have sex.....i think alot of people have hang ups about sex and need to open up and see what else is out there.....as i said i was one of them and just thought hey you only live once and why shouldnt i have the most pleasure i can get and also my man....never hurts to try new things to keep the sex interesting and fun...especially if two ppl are together for along time....i say if you dont want them to stray then to play.....again hope you have fun this weekend 12g keep me posted on the "out cum".....lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mikayla,

I need your advice. I have read many of your post and you seem to know what you are talking about.

My boyfriend really wants to have anal sex and I do too. Everytime he tries though, it hurts me so bad. Other than getting anal ease, do you have any pointers on relaxing myself during anal so that he can glide in easier?

• Members

Hey Loverswild!

I have answered this question many, many times on this forum! In fact, I think I talk about preparing for anal sex more than any other topic! (http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=715)

For the ease of not repeating myself I am going to just cut and paste my answer from this another post, and hopefully that will answer your question!

Remember, anal sex should never hurt. If it does, there is something WRONG! Try to relax and enjoy the ride!

The first major rule is always be SOBER - never go through anal play drunk or impaired in any way. This enures that you are aware of what your body is saying.

Next, always have enough LUBRICATION. Unlike the vagina, the anus DOES NOT lubricate, so you need a lot of lube. It doesn't matter what you are playing with - finger, toy, cock - you need lube - and LOTS of it, the more the better.

Also, always go slowly. ANAL SEX SHOULD NEVER HURT - IF IT HURTS, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! Plain and simple, if there is pain...stop and think "do I have enough lube"; "is he going too fast?" "is the object too large for me right now?" If you are starting with toy play, go S L O W L Y - start the penetration at a slow speed and either direct the toy yourself, or have your partner only insert it more when you say. Do not start thrusting in and out until YOU say it is comfortable and your anal opening has stretched out!

Once you have tried with a toy, you can move up to your SO cock. The reality is, the anal opening stretches. It isn't mean to have things going UP, but it can accomodate them fairly easily. There are nerve endings in there that make it very, very enjoyable. So, once you are ready to do it, then go for it.

I usually suggest to first timers that they LUBE UP and then sit on their man's cock, and lower themselves down at a rate that is comfortable for them. This way they can control the pressure, speed and time it takes to get it all the way in. Your anal opening naturally expands in this position as well...as you are "sitting" as it is. Also, remember to "push out" as if you are having a bowel movement - DON'T WORRY you won't have an accident, but the anal muscles relax then to accomodate the object that is going IN.

If you can't do the sitting position, doggy is good as long as your partner is willing to take it S L O W and at your pace and not his own. Men get sooooo excited that they want to ram their cocks into our asses as soon as it gets past taht first muscle ring. DON'T DO IT. Go slow. You have to be the guide!

Just remember LUBE, LUBE, LUBE....SLOW, SLOW, SLOW...and you should not ever have PAIN...and you should be OK!

Welcome to ANAL LAND! Have FUN!!

Mikayla :rolleyes: