Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Tasting Your Own Cum?

SharynL

isn't that AWSOME it's like an incredible bonding between the two of you NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS when you can share your Cum with each other 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/28/2010 at 8:54 PM, mudshark said:

I remember one time where she laid on top of me and rubbed her tits up and down on my cock, which was in the tail end of my orgasm. She opened her mouth and showed me my hot load that she had just sucked out of me. She moved her tits up along my stomach until her mouth was over mine. I opened my mouth and put my head back so that a big drop of it dripped past her lips and fell into my open mouth. I swished it around and then gave it back to her. She then swirled it around just before swallowing it. mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

HOT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

HOT

Very hot and so EROTIC I love feeling there Cum shooting in my mouth to espeiscaly when it drips out running down my breast and he starts licking it up and we begin to kiss and play with it rubbing his cock with it rubbing it all over my nipples while masturbating 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, bisexualrom said:

Very hot and so EROTIC I love feeling there Cum shooting in my mouth to espeiscaly when it drips out running down my breast and he starts licking it up and we begin to kiss and play with it rubbing his cock with it rubbing it all over my nipples while masturbating 

Mmm... cumm is fun to play with. Let’s make more!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

Mmm... cumm is fun to play with. Let’s make more!!

Now your getting it 😉Cum play is the ultimate FORPLAY 

• Like 1

Just now, Ref620 said:

Without a doubt!! 

Especially when he can actually cum in his own mouth seriously I've watched Tom aiming his cumshot at his mouth a LOT so I ASKED him if I sat on your back wouldn't you be able too just about suck on your cock? AND omg I was definitely CORRECTin fact he can get the hold head in his mouth 😈 omg I probably shouldn't be telling you this kind of thing 

• Members
2 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Especially when he can actually cum in his own mouth seriously I've watched Tom aiming his cumshot at his mouth a LOT so I ASKED him if I sat on your back wouldn't you be able too just about suck on your cock? AND omg I was definitely CORRECTin fact he can get the hold head in his mouth 😈 omg I probably shouldn't be telling you this kind of thing 

That sounds so awesome! What a treat for him to do AND for you to see!! What a fucking HOT visual. Did you share his load??

Sure I would love to share pics but rather share MOST personal pics in private 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I had my wife share my load with me after I came in her mouth and it was absolutely amazing and a huge turn on for both of us. She loves the taste of her cum as well. It's great to have trust in each other to share what we want and know theres no judgement . I also love pounding her and go down on her right after I blow a huge load and scoop out my cum and let her lick it off my fingers while I clean her up with my tongue.  

• Like 1

On 6/16/2008 at 11:47 AM, SharynL said:

Often, when my s/o is giving me a hand jod, BJ or tit-fuck, I have the urge to taste my own cum. In the the past when I've jerked-off solo I've had the same urge.

However, when I finally cum the urge or desire suddenly passes and I want nothing to do with it.

Any thoughts/

My wife and i enjoy servicing a guys cock together and sharing his load its a major turn on for us but finding a guy who dont mind it is hard to do im fully bi and she is to.

• Members
18 hours ago, oldpokerpro said:

I had my wife share my load with me after I came in her mouth and it was absolutely amazing and a huge turn on for both of us. She loves the taste of her cum as well. It's great to have trust in each other to share what we want and know theres no judgement . I also love pounding her and go down on her right after I blow a huge load and scoop out my cum and let her lick it off my fingers while I clean her up with my tongue.  

OHH definitely that's so intimate and extremely bonding

• Members
3 hours ago, Connieknows said:

OHH definitely that's so intimate and extremely bonding

Yes it definitely is. Was nervous to even bring up the sharing . But was both turned on by it. 

• Like 1

• Members
17 hours ago, oldpokerpro said:

Yes it definitely is. Was nervous to even bring up the sharing . But was both turned on by it. 

Of course you were it's such a intimate and show of your love that you are willing to enjoy EVERY PART OF EACH OTHER there's absolutely nothing off limits when it is between the two of you 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Monkeyman45 said:

we love to do it we have a few times but havent in over a year and we want to so bad we talk about it all time

That's easy just start jerkingoff and when you are ready to cum just have her take it in her mouth and when she's dripping your cum out of her mouth give her a really passionate kiss playing with your Cum in her mouth together 😙😚😚

• Thanks 1

• Members

Omg yes Tom seems to love lying in bed with me and while I'm sleeping he is jerkingoff and YES he loves to give me a facial while I'm sleeping but I love it really and when he's finished I of course wake up and we kiss and enjoy his wonderful man juice together 

• Members

So did you try my advice sweetheart??😙

• Members
On 9/24/2019 at 9:42 PM, Connieknows said:

So did you try my advice sweetheart??😙

I love the taste of my cum probably more than my wife. I used to jerk off in the cup of my palm and slurp it up like candy. My precum is divine also. I'd love to share it with you lol.

• Like 1