Official Community Forums Home

Tasting Your Own Cum?

SharynL

• Review Team

lol. Let's say that you do go into that drawer. Tell me what you are going to pull out and how are you going to use it? :)

Hehee, well, I do have some new products to review, sooo, I guess stay tuned. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hehee, well, I do have some new products to review, sooo, I guess stay tuned. ;)

Still tuned! Time for you to give us a review!

• Review Team

Still tuned! Time for you to give us a review!

There is my latest. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Wifey really likes it when I lick her pussy after cumming inside her. She almost always has another smaller orgasm while I lick her clit. Many times she will ask me to do that, even after she cums on her dildo.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Oh yay! This topic was brought up again!

So, yeah, I need to write an up-date on my life and my love, but maybe later, right now I just want to say this finally happened!

He is very attentive, and had been on here reading about some of the things I want but have never tried. He and I and a mutual female friend were together. After a lot of ... fun, he came hard on my face and breasts. Then, he bent down and licked it off of me, and I think just that made me cum! Then he kissed me very long and hard, and yep, I lost control again. Then our friend leaned in and we had a three-way kiss before she concentrated totally on me, trying to get every drop he had put into my mouth back out. It was soooo freaking hot! Just like I knew it would be!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Oh yay! This topic was brought up again!

So, yeah, I need to write an up-date on my life and my love, but maybe later, right now I just want to say this finally happened!

He is very attentive, and had been on here reading about some of the things I want but have never tried. He and I and a mutual female friend were together. After a lot of ... fun, he came hard on my face and breasts. Then, he bent down and licked it off of me, and I think just that made me cum! Then he kissed me very long and hard, and yep, I lost control again. Then our friend leaned in and we had a three-way kiss before she concentrated totally on me, trying to get every drop he had put into my mouth back out. It was soooo freaking hot! Just like I knew it would be!!!

Wow! tis the season of giving, you should "Give" more details of this night.

It is a very HOT piece of reading.

However, I dont know if I could do this, I know Ive never done it. yes I have kissed after blow jobs, but not to the extent where Ive tasted or eaten/swallowed my own cum. Maybe it is just a male somewhat homophobic hiccup from within myself, IDK. And Im not saying its bad, as Ive stated here, its very sexually stimulating to read, but I dont think its something I would be willing to do.

I am curious to read "MsLayD" how this entire sexcapade unfolded though, should you care to write a sexy story, Im willing to read.

:D

Also, I have orally satisfied women in the past to the point of orgasm, and it was really a great turn on for me at least, to have the taste of their cum in my mouth, then share the taste with the woman I have pleasured by a deep sensual kiss. And No Woman has ever turned away. I know, Double standards.

Maybe women find themselves just as sexy as I find them.

Edited by ReadyToMoveOn

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

Sorry for the delay in replying. It was a very hot time and we all enjoyed it very much. We have had other sexual encounters since then and they have all been awesome. Hmmm, more details? Idk, we'll see. It is more a matter of finding time to write, and making sure it is OK with him, than anything. Maybe .... ;)

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I ran into this and tried it, it pretty good especially now that we in the fall it is festive. I taste tested ( pun intended) and it does have a sweet taste( the smoothie as well).Break out the blender( this seems to be posted all over the place but I found some additional smoothie recipes that involve celery and Pineapple for smoothies as well

A Drink Recepie For Tasty Seed

Here's a recipe for a drink that incorporates many popular cum-enhancing ingredients, as well as some used by cum-flavoring supplements. Though I can't make promises, this drink might make your cum taste better, and it's part of a balanced breakfast. wink.gif

Super Spunk Smoothie

1 cup pineapple, fresh or canned

1 banana, frozen

1 cup apple juice

1/2 tsp ginger

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp nutmeg

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

2 TBS honey

Optional ingredients: 1 raw egg white, 2 TBS wheat germ, 2 TBS flax seed, 1 shot wheatgrass juice

Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Drink immediately. Repeat daily for best results.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have tasted my cum before and did the legs over the head into my mouth when I was younger a few times. The taste was not the problem with me, but the warmth of the cum that made me go no after cuming. Yes it seems great idea until you cum and then not so hot. I am thinking about eating my wife out after I cum in her. I want it to be a suprise. Next month is our anniversary. I think it would make her really hot and orgasm again or maybe even squirt. I got her to do this once.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

If she's anything like my wife, Paul, she'll love it!! :)

• Members

Looking forward to hearing about it.

Well I did it, she liked it and was surprised. The taste mixed together is different and not bad at all. I am sure I will do this again, but will save it for special occasions.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well I did it, she liked it and was surprised. The taste mixed together is different and not bad at all. I am sure I will do this again, but will save it for special occasions.

I don't do it as a regular thing either, Paul. It's hot for those times when you are feeling a little "extra" kinky...

• 6 years later...
  • Members

I've tried it both after masterbating and going down on the wife after blowing my load

Although it was a strange texture, the taste of my own jazz is really sweet. I dont always eat it after jacking off but often times i do. The misses told me it was sweet from all the fresh pineapple I eat, also that I stay away from garlic or strong spices. It might be worth a try, cause I have no problem with it at all.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

OMG hell yeah exactly what I say I absolutely love to Cum in my own mouth AND Cum kiss is also a awesome treat I've actually gotten to where I can actually suck on my cock HEAD so I can feel my Cum shoot right in my mouth 

aww thanks sweetheart but yes I do love to taste cum guys and girls, I know that you must taste like the nectar of the gods 

I believe that sweet you absolutely have the most incredibly beautiful heart and personality of an ANGEL 

I know exactly what you mean seriously there's something about our cum that's so stimulating and you should try cumming directly in your mouth seriously that's even better yet 

• Like 1

• Members
16 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

I know exactly what you mean seriously there's something about our cum that's so stimulating and you should try cumming directly in your mouth seriously that's even better yet 

Yeah i use to be able to suck my own cock when i was 140 pounds and 10 yrs younger 😝

• Members

So i have tasted my spunk in the past  This weekend i was fucking myself with my dildo laying on my back with my blue panties on..I was soo horny and came hard my cock bucked and spew landed on my chest and nipples, i scooped up some in my finger and quickly sucked off...tasted good..sweet and nutty...made my lips slick with my seed.

• Like 1