Official Community Forums Home

Help Needed - I Broke It!

toohotcatmom

• Members

So - I'm thinking since I have surgery tomorrow and I probably won't feel like sex for - oh - 30 minutes or so (HA!) - that I'd have some me time today. Well - I think I broke my pussy!

Yep - no feeling - even before I started and no feeling at all during - and there was no after.

Someone told me it's a bad case of the nerves....and my brain is screwing with me (and nothing else is apparently!)

I need someone to help me fix it, please?

(and yes - I know I'm not broken - it's nerves - but thought this would be funny....).

Any volunteers? LOL

• Members

That's totally weird. *twilight zone music playing* No feeling at all? What did you do to it? And what did you do it with?

• Members

SOME one told me I play with it too much - which is totally not true - haven't touched it in days - really.

But - numb...I really don't know how else to explain it - but it's like - whoa - where'd it go? I do think it's nerves...and not being able to keep myself focused even a little bit - but it sure is weird...never have had this happen.

Obviously if it continues - I will see about it - but hopefully it's short-lived.

ah well - If I die tomorrow from some gross misconduct of the doctor or hospital....remember me as the girl her broke her puss! (sad, sad, sad) :lol:

• Members

Mine has never gone numb, it has been for me at times almost as if mine is "disassociated" from me.

It happens when I am not focused, almost as if I am spectatoring myself. And not in the moment.

I truly do not think you can break it, overstimulate yes. That has happened to me with too much stim. I can't come, it feels somewhat good, but I just don't come.

It probably is nerves.

Good luck tomorrow, you will be A-ok.

• Members

I'm sure it's just nerves and as soon as you are recovering from your surgery you'll feel fine again. Once you feel better I'll volunteer to help you make it feel good again :P

Good luck tomorrow and as soon as you are up to it let us know how you are feeling.

It's most likely that you're nervous (I almost said that it was probably nerves.....LMAO).Unless it keeps happening, I wouldn't worry about it for now. Just concentrate on getting thru what you need too.

• Members

WTF? You are nervous before surgery so you try to relax, an orgasm or two would be nice, and it doesn't WORK?! The universe is a cruel place.

I could go into neurotransmitters and E and NE and all sort of technicalities, but you are nervous and your body chemicals are hyped up. It may take a day or two after surgery before things calm down. Pain meds will also affect your arousal, so you may want to hold off until you feel really good...you don't want to think miss puss is REALLY broken, this time.

• Members

It's just nerves, if you still have no feeling post-op, then yes, you broke it. But I don't think ya did. Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted, your in my thoughts and prayers.

PS if you did break it, please figure out how and let me know so I don't break mine. Thanks much!

• Members

First of good luck on your surgery, I wish you the best. I am sure it is just nerves, and stress. I know at times mine hasn't actually gone numb unless I have vibrated her so much she is in shock. LOL I honestly think it is just nerves hun no need to worry.

Good luck and Hope all goes well in surgery, my thoughts are with you.

• Members

Just good thoughts for your surgery! Our thoughts are with you!

• Members
Just good thoughts for your surgery! Our thoughts are with you!

THanks everyone!

We found out the morning before surgery it's not broken after all! LOL!

Surgery went well and I'm recovering as to be expected. Very sore, but getting better daily!

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts!

2hot