Official Community Forums Home

Role Play

• Members

My fiance and I have a new role play that we do. It's a reluctant hooker and her john who doesn't want to pay for her services. It is actually quite fun. He gets to act all mean and rude when he normally isn't like that at all.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Sooo... anybody else got some role-play sex game experience or ideas?

I still want to experience the "rape" scenario, "forcing" myself on her or "forcing" her to go slong.

Blindfolding in vulnerable, pretend choking or pulling the hair.

Another role play is to be a strnager who takes advantage of her as she is ties, maybe blidfolded so she doesn't know who is having his time with her, on her. In this role play I am into the fact she gets her pleasure as well just like rape where the nice feelings become too much and she ends up taking pleasure letting a man raping her.

A lousy rapist, giving his victim pleasures so she enjoys being raped. Well, in good heart.

• Members

Sooo... anybody else got some role-play sex game experience or ideas?

I still want to experience the "rape" scenario, "forcing" myself on her or "forcing" her to go slong.

Blindfolding in vulnerable, pretend choking or pulling the hair.

Another role play is to be a strnager who takes advantage of her as she is ties, maybe blidfolded so she doesn't know who is having his time with her, on her. In this role play I am into the fact she gets her pleasure as well just like rape where the nice feelings become too much and she ends up taking pleasure letting a man raping her.

A lousy rapist, giving his victim pleasures so she enjoys being raped. Well, in good heart.

You need to share your fantasies with your special lady so she can think about them and play along with you. Set you scenario, date, time and a safe word in order to stop at any time.

I'm working on:

Naughty School Girl

Call Girl should be fun

Fuck me like you bought me "Hooker"

Communication is the greatest asset to put these in play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've never tried role playing but I'd love to dress up as a school girl, I love the stockings, school girl outfits that I've seen I'd love to wear. Braided pigtails is a sexy look! ;) Think most people would love to dress up as a school girl or a sexy nurse, a lot of men who I've talked too mention those two a lot.

• Members

I've never tried role playing but I'd love to dress up as a school girl, I love the stockings, school girl outfits that I've seen I'd love to wear. Braided pigtails is a sexy look! ;) Think most people would love to dress up as a school girl or a sexy nurse, a lot of men who I've talked too mention those two a lot.

Very fun! Just do it!

• Review Team

...Fuck me like you bought me "Hooker"

LOL, you really liked that one, huh, LL?

As for the orginal question, it kind of depends what kind of role you are looking to play. Are you thinking BDSM things (the rape scenario suggests you might be) or are you talking about just pretending to be someone you or she aren't (school girl, naughty nurese, etc.)?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

LOL, you really liked that one, huh, LL?

As for the orginal question, it kind of depends what kind of role you are looking to play. Are you thinking BDSM things (the rape scenario suggests you might be) or are you talking about just pretending to be someone you or she aren't (school girl, naughty nurese, etc.)?

I love it! (can't believe I missed this one)

How about a few new idea's for dress up.

• Members

I love it! (can't believe I missed this one)

How about a few new idea's for dress up.

Black lace body suit, tall black heels, gray fedora, and smoking a cigar.

• Members

Black lace body suit, tall black heels, gray fedora, and smoking a cigar.

Niiiice!!!

Just thinking about being on a commuter train and spotting a hot girl coming into the bar car wearing a tight sweater, black pantyhose and a short skirt with black boots. Our eyes meet and I offer to buy her a drink. She accepts seductively. It doesn't take long before both of our libidos are revved up and ready to fuck. I take her into the bathroom and we strip down fast. She wraps her legs around my back as I plop her ass on my coat over the sink. I plunge my rigid cock into her and bang her up against the mirror. I cum in a gusher up inside her hot pussy. mmmmmmm

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Naughty school girl..... B)

I see you showing off your nice creamy thighs under that schoolgirl uniform. And you unbuttoned the top button of your shirt so I can see your nice titties in that lacy white bra.

• Members

I see you showing off your nice creamy thighs under that schoolgirl uniform. And you unbuttoned the top button of your shirt so I can see your nice titties in that lacy white bra.

Pink with black polka-dots; And don't forget the matching thong so I can show off my behind if I happen to drop something and need to bend over to get it....... B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Pink with black polka-dots; And don't forget the matching thong so I can show off my behind if I happen to drop something and need to bend over to get it....... B)

ooooooo, those nice moist pussy lips look hot with that skinny thong resting between your lips

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I have this outfit, cowboy chaps, vest, tiny brief that is always fun to dress up in. We would play riding the cowboy. She would be in a same type outfit, chaps, thong, little tie top. When we wanted to make it really hot one of us would restrain the other and tease until begging to cum.

• 4 years later...